Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 525 comments
upload_2020-6-11_15-41-26.png

Heres the picture of the FR challenge and it does remind me of that turn at Grand Valley.

Also some weird looking tunnel in the GT cup......

Last edited:
Yea I think it is safe to say that..

Yea great guess could also be Monaco!

Here's My Guesses for the U.S

- Florida - Being Daytona

- Texas - Circuit of the Americas as hemisport mentioned

- Blue moon bay and Northern Isle being the tracks in middle america (or maybe one of them is Caliornia)

- Willow spring in California along with Laguna Seca

- Trial Mountain could also be middle america

- The other dot in California I'm not sure.........
Apparently Blue Moon Bay is in Cali, according to some stuff I've read on here

screenshot-2020-06-11-at-22-36-27-png.929485

As far as Europe here are my guesses

- Two tracks in the North of Italy being Monza and Maggoire

- Two tracks in England are probably Brands Hatch and Goodwood Circuit

- France there is Le Mans and probably Alsace (There is also another but I'm not sure if its in France or Germany

- I can see 1 in Croatia so obviously Dragon Trail

- The one is Spain is probably the Spanish GP track Catalunya

- Germany is most likely having the Nurburgring

- The one is Austria is Red Bull Ring

- Also on the island of Sardinia (The island next to Italy) is Sardenga (That rally track from GT Sport)
I think Kaz and the team at Polyphony have hidden some interesting things in the trailer.
I tried to locate the tracks that are present in GT Sport on the European part of the map and it seems that Monaco/ Cote d'Azure is back!View attachment 929530

1) Red Bull Ring
2) Dragon Trail
3) Sardinia
4) Monza
5) Lago Maggiore
6) Alsace/St. Croix ?
7) Nürburgring
8) SPA
9) Brands Hatch
10) Goodwood Circuit
11) Le Mans
12) Barcelona
13) Monaco

If I remember correctly Special Stage Route X is supposed to be located in the US, so ti might be the dot in Texas.

And then there's this interior shot:
View attachment 929536
The speedo goes to 240, coupled with the steering on the right it leads me to believe that it's an European car. But neither the ones present in GT Sport nor the winners of the Pebble Beach trophy seem to fit.
Nope. That would be Paul Ricard in the south-central corner of France.

Interesting trailer. Obviously the game is in development but it's interesting that they would publish a trailer with errors in it. There are spelling and numerical errors in the menus and some wording is very awkward in English.

- Daytona confirmed
- The track in Texas is surely Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth.
- The track on the front range is probably Pikes Peak near Colorado Springs.
- Arizona's southern border is probably fantasy because I can't find any decent tracks or proving grounds there.
- The one in/near Utah is oddly close to Bonneville. Based on the topography, it's definitely set very close to Salt Lake City, although Bonneville's actual location seems to be a little further south than the red dot.
- Willow Springs in southern California is visible, as is...
- Laguna Seca on the coast near Monterrey.
- But north of Monterrey is a dot in San Francisco, and there is no track there. Fantasy city track?
- The dot to the east of San Francisco is right about where Yosemite National Park is. (edit: I didn't watch far enough but apparently Trial Mountain is confirmed to be in or near Yosemite National Park.)

My only gripe with any of what I'm seeing is that the cockpit sense of speed seems really slow compared to GTS.
- Red Bull Ring
- Dragon Trail (? fictional)
- Sardegna (? fictional)
- Monza
- Lago Maggiore (? fictional)
- Alsace (? fictional)
- Nürburgring
- Spa
- Brands Hatch
- Goodwood Circuit
- Le Mans
- Barcelona
- Paul Ricard St. Croix
- Daytona
- Texas Motor Speedway
- Pikes Peak
- Arizona (? fictional)
- Bonneville Salt Flats (? not enough evidence)
- Willow Springs
- Laguna Seca
- San Fransisco (? fictional)
- Trail Mountain (fictional but confirmed)

Last edited:
@Keef No it's not Paul Ricard it's St. Croix which is fictively supposed to be located in the South of France in the area of Circuit Paul Ricard, Le Castellet i'm from that area bro
Looks like you're right because that dot is too far inland to be Paul Ricard. Would be dope though.

@GTPNewsWire You should probably add an unconfirmed Texas Motor Speedway, as that dot appears to be near Fort Worth/Dallas, Texas, where the track is.

@GTPNewsWire You should probably add an unconfirmed Texas Motor Speedway, as that dot appears to be near Fort Worth/Dallas, Texas, where the track is.

As already speculated, this could just as easily be Northern Isle Raceway. We don't have a location for that one yet.

View attachment 929528

Heres the picture of the FR challenge and it does remind me of that turn at Grand Valley.

Also some weird looking tunnel in the GT cup......

The track under FR Challenge appears to be the last corner of Trial Mountain prior to the chicane. Watch the trailer and the Mazda chases the Porsche into this section, you can see the orange barrier on the right which matches the orange barrier on the outside of the photo, as well as a few billboards at corner entry. There is also a mountainous area in the middle of the corner, and you can see the campers/RVs on the corner exit.

As already speculated, this could just as easily be Northern Isle Raceway. We don't have a location for that one yet.

The track under FR Challenge appears to be the last corner of Trial Mountain prior to the chicane. Watch the trailer and the Mazda chases the Porsche into this section, you can see the orange barrier on the right which matches the orange barrier on the outside of the photo, as well as a few billboards at corner entry. There is also a mountainous area in the middle of the corner, and you can see the campers/RVs on the corner exit.

This is the Trial Mountain menu, remember. I think all views in this menu are of Trial Mountain, only.

Then, if you saw the Willow Springs menu for example, it would be laid out the same but each race banner would include views of Willow Springs. And so on, for each track.

I loved the announcement of TRial Mountain for the GT7. I loved that the track was extended (certainly to allow a race with more than twenty cars).
But...

Conceptually, I didn't like certain details. Being a little bit of a perfectionist that takes a realistic look:

1. I did not like that the asphalt has intermittent and duplicated lanes, as if it were a circuit taken from a highway. I looked for the scenery and found no exits and entrances to other roads. So it gets a little silly and with arcade appeal.

2. I didn't like the curbs on the opposite straight edge. In real life, that is a fatal hazard. If a car crashes there, it overturns. Personally, I've seen a car take off and pirouette in the air for hitting curbs at high speed. IMO, a small wall of one meter, visually, would look more charming and realistic, like a Dragon Trail.

4. I believe that small walls should also be placed in the edges at the edge of the track. This would inhibit the false feeling of leaving the runway and crashing into a tree. Certainly the PD will put an invisible wall for the car, which will lose its tangency, not invade the region of the trees. Therefore, placing small walls, such as Dragon Trail, would be ideal.

The rest is perfect. I loved the extension of the track and the new chincane. Otherwise, flights and takeoffs would happen on that famous ramp.

Last edited:
The more i look at the dot in Texas, the more i believe it's supposed to be Northern Isle... which is super disappointing bc Texas Motor Speedway would've been a really great addition to the game

I'm from Austin and still live here. That dot on the map in Texas is no where near Austin which is in central Texas. I doubt it's COTA, looks like Dallas to be honest. Not sure what tracks are in that area, could be fictional?
Northern Isle Speedway I think

I wonder if the fictional Arizona location could be Red Rock Valley of GT2 fame?

Wasn't my favorite track in GT2, but I thought it was pretty cool. The landscape in the area near the dot looks plausible.

I grew up here in AZ. The famous “red rocks” are nowhere near the Mexico border. Sadly. Most likely the fictional rally stage.

- Red Bull Ring
- Dragon Trail (? fictional)
- Sardegna (? fictional)
- Lago Maggiore (? fictional)
- Alsace (? fictional)
It's Dragon Trail because it's on the Croatian Coast.
It's Sardegna because... it's in Sardegna, but I don't know of any mountain like that in Sardegna, on the coast. The track should have been placed further north IMO.
It's Lago Maggiore because it's in that area. And people liked it a lot.
And I am actually very disappointed to find out that Alsace has been kept in the game, along with all the rally tracks. If they can't do proper rallying then they just shouldn't make it. But I guess they inflate the track count like that.

It's Dragon Trail because it's on the Croatian Coast.
It's Sardegna because... it's in Sardegna, but I don't know of any mountain like that in Sardegna, on the coast. The track should have been placed further north IMO.
It's Lago Maggiore because it's in that area. And people liked it a lot.
And I am actually very disappointed to find out that Alsace has been kept in the game, along with all the rally tracks. If they can't do proper rallying then they just shouldn't make it. But I guess they inflate the track count like that.

I don't like Original circuits in GT Sport, Alsace most boring and bland, hope its not just ported over but enhanced.

We've got 9 dots in North America, and 9 tracks listed in the opening post. Just like the 13 dots in Europe, they seem to correspond to the real and fictional circuits already present in GT Sport - in fact the only GT Sport tracks currently missing from the first post are those in Japan and Mount Panorama.

To add TMS we'd need to remove a GTS track, and given that all 23 dots cover all of the 21 visible circuits in GTS plus Trial Mountain and Daytona, that wouldn't be a logical move. Even if it's SSRX.

Are we sure SSRX is based in North America? All the old SSR tracks were modelled after Japanese highways and SSRX has all its markers in meters. Was the location ever confirmed to be in the US?

Are we sure SSRX is based in North America? All the old SSR tracks were modelled after Japanese highways and SSRX has all its markers in meters. Was the location ever confirmed to be in the US?

Yes, it was confirmed in GT Sport.

Back