Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Normalaatsra

Normalaatsra

In GT5 that was the case as it was modeled after PD's new headquarters in Fukuoka, with the setting based on the Hakata port town and road design coming from the Fukuoka expressway. In the distance just left from the starting straight, a city scape could be seen across the ocean, and the vegetation is relatively green. It was originally given the PDI flag as it's assumed as a fictional location.

But it has since been changed to a US setting, with the USA flag to prove in GTS. More evidence is how the airplanes sport only a single Blue Moon Bay livery that's based on the classic American Airlines colour scheme, suggesting SSRX is that airline's storage airport and hangar. The cityscape in the distance is gone and the scenery is noticeably more arid and dry.

Fisherman's Ranch was given that name because the map creator's name in English means fisherman. There is an interview somewhere either in GTP or elsewhere that sheds light on this. It ironically has no relation to embodiments of water.

Not an oversight. Those animations were done by PD. They have the knowledge behind the race course after all. If that dot's in GT7, it's definitely the same course. This is evidence that the Arizona dot is Fisherman's Ranch. Thank you for providing this.

sirjim73 and Animedeaf like this.
  2. bduddy

bduddy

Well I was trying to say that it was in a slightly -different- place, but it is pretty close...

3. Joey D

Joey D Premium

The only hint of greenery anywhere near the lake is in up by Antelope Island, and that's maybe for the months of April and May. And even at that, it's not trees, it's just marsh grasses. I think you underestimate just how much Utah is a dry and desolate wasteland west of the Salt Lake Valley.

4. Dennismarinos

Dennismarinos

Didn't Yamauchi confirm Deep Forest in a recent interview as well?

I would also bet my house that all of the tracks that are in gt sport would be transferred as the game appears to be running the same underlying engine, as he said when gt sport was in development that he was building a engine that would be future proof which would make future games quicker to build. Which I take to mean that the assets are all very high quality and then optimised for hardware so easily imported in a new game?

BrunusCL82 likes this.
  5. Samus

Samus

These topics are about confirmed tracks though, with evidence.

6. Greycap

Greycap Premium

Absolutely. Not only does it have a US flag as its location but the name Route X mirrors the real Interstate 10 which in its Californian section runs past wind farms (there are even Scapes in GT Sport about them) and below highway ramps very similar in style to those seen on the front straight, as well as through tunnels that again are very similar in style to the one on the back straight.

7. Castrol96

Castrol96

I hope all these red dots don't signify all the tracks that were getting because if you add them with GT Sport it's just 6 more.

brocp and BrunusCL82 like this.
  8. Famine

Famine Administrator

It's two more - Trial Mountain and Daytona - which is technically eight fewer, because none of the Japanese tracks nor Bathurst are shown. Largely because they're on the other side of the globe. Otherwise every dot accounts for a GT Sport track location that you should be able to see from that projection.

However it's also likely that it's not a complete picture yet. PD won't want to give too much away about the content at first, after all.

9. ruestchiva

ruestchiva

I think you missed Spa from Belgium (one of the 2 spots at the north of Germany), the other Nurburgring which is pretty close actually. Germany appears to have 2, maybe Hockenheim? Its bang on with the location. Then St Croix and Paul Ricard looks pretty clear to me in the south of France.

Animedeaf likes this.
  10. Famine

Famine Administrator

You might want to check out the first post of the thread.

11. ruestchiva

ruestchiva

That's why I'm adding both Hockenheim and Paul Ricard as suggestions. Both are bang on location-wise. I did read it in case you're wondering...

Tricky Vega likes this.
  12. Famine

Famine Administrator

I wasn't. Every European dot already matches with an existing GT Sport location, and all are listed in the first post. There is, at present, no need to invoke or suppose additional tracks.

Yet.

bduddy likes this.
  13. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

He did mention they were working on it and had it running in GT Sport code. It's the same interview where he mentioned inherent issues with some of the older fictional circuits like the scale being off in certain spots.

I-Runner likes this.
  14. JTB10000

JTB10000

Enjoying your analysis on this stuff, guys :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2020
    GTR365 likes this.
  15. GT714

GT714

20200616_123328.jpg Bit of an unusual question but has anyone here tried to figure out what circuit this could possibly be in the background?

Ive tried investigating all the circuits and its pitstops in GT Sport but no luck.

Before, I assumed it was Suzuka, but it wasn't.

16. happycorey

happycorey

I don't think it's any specific track, just built for the scene, like the 917k coming out of the trailer.

17. Famine

Famine Administrator

It's Trial Mountain, run in the reverse direction.

18. iMatazzie

iMatazzie

All of those are from Trial Mountain. Watch Super GT's video, he explains it really well.

ZoomingZoomer likes this.
  19. ZoomingZoomer

ZoomingZoomer

Yeah, you're right. I've looked closer at the thumbnail, and can now say with confidence that it is Trial Mountain, based on the trackside objects.

20. wagnerFAM98

wagnerFAM98

I was thinking here, should we worry about NOT getting Deep Forest and Grand Valley? It seems obvious that they'll bring back AT LEAST these two, but I don't know, I just keep asking myself this.

21. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Since Kaz already mentioned the team working on Deep Forest back in 2018 (or at least had it working in GT Sport code), I think the chance is pretty good.

sirjim73 and ProjectF like this.
  22. AllMightyVTEC

AllMightyVTEC

:mad: I swear if Broad Bean makes the list, I am going to flip a chair

23. rex1825

rex1825

I think Kaz mentioned back then 3 original tracks if I remember correctly, one of them was Deep Forest (mentioned back then), apparently another one is Trial Mountain...

24. wagnerFAM98

wagnerFAM98

I'm pretty sure it will be on GT7, unfortunately. It's located in Japan, so that's why we didn't see it yet.

25. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

This 100%. There should be no speculation because PD are not showing us anything new on purpose. All of the dots represent GT Sport tracks + Trial Mountain and Daytona. Nothing more.

26. LeytonHouseF1

LeytonHouseF1 Premium

I love it lol I wish they had an infield layout. It’s fun in single player.

GTR365 likes this.
  27. Tricky Vega

Tricky Vega

You're right but I hoped for a moment it was Circuit Paul Ricard at Le Castellet .... One of my favorite F1 track with a lot of variations

Animedeaf likes this.
  28. AlexWilmot

AlexWilmot

Ddkklop likes this.
  29. 261004

I think these are correct.......

9D5A98E1-94B1-4CC7-AC9E-40BD57EF3FF2.jpeg

WTRLS = WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

Animedeaf likes this.
  30. wagnerFAM98

wagnerFAM98

Route X has docks with a wide portion of water, doesn't make sense to be located there...

Ddkklop and Animedeaf like this.