Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 525 comments
Are we sure SSRX is based in North America? All the old SSR tracks were modelled after Japanese highways and SSRX has all its markers in meters. Was the location ever confirmed to be in the US?
In GT5 that was the case as it was modeled after PD's new headquarters in Fukuoka, with the setting based on the Hakata port town and road design coming from the Fukuoka expressway. In the distance just left from the starting straight, a city scape could be seen across the ocean, and the vegetation is relatively green. It was originally given the PDI flag as it's assumed as a fictional location.

But it has since been changed to a US setting, with the USA flag to prove in GTS. More evidence is how the airplanes sport only a single Blue Moon Bay livery that's based on the classic American Airlines colour scheme, suggesting SSRX is that airline's storage airport and hangar. The cityscape in the distance is gone and the scenery is noticeably more arid and dry.

Some people suggested Fishermans Ranch is the one in Arizona, I have my doubts. This dot is located right where the US-MEX border levels out, at the town of Nogales, just below Tuscon. Not sure why they would call it Fishermans Ranch when there is no water body nearby. The only source of water nearby is and extremely small river/creek that runs through the valley. I have no clue what this Arizona one could be. Even Northern Isle would be a strange name for this location. I am going to guess this is a new or returning original track.
(Edit: There is Organ Pipe Cacti on the Fishermans Ranch track, which is native only to Arizona in the US. But there are also Joshua trees which you wouldn't find near Tuscon. so it's possible we shouldn't take this too seriously :) )

Fisherman's Ranch was given that name because the map creator's name in English means fisherman. There is an interview somewhere either in GTP or elsewhere that sheds light on this. It ironically has no relation to embodiments of water.

The World Tour events have located Fisherman's Ranch before, and while it's close-ish to the dot on the US-Mexico border, it clearly isn't in the same place:

fnOA5r6.jpg

The small red circle I added is the dot in the GT7 trailer.

Could be an oversight, though.

Not an oversight. Those animations were done by PD. They have the knowledge behind the race course after all. If that dot's in GT7, it's definitely the same course. This is evidence that the Arizona dot is Fisherman's Ranch. Thank you for providing this.

Not an oversight. Those animations were done by PD. They have the knowledge behind the race course after all. If that dot's in GT7, it's definitely the same course. This is evidence that the Arizona dot is Fisherman's Ranch. Thank you for providing this.
Well I was trying to say that it was in a slightly -different- place, but it is pretty close...

After driving to Salt Lake City in the Summer there definitely was a lot of vegetation around certain parts of the lake and separate water deposits. Not necessarily touching the water but about 20 yards inland there was a good amount of green.

However this is simply speculation if GV was included in the Americas this could be a fitting place to place it. And no doubt the course will be changed and the environment will look different and modern like Trial Mountain
It will either be updated to fit the environment around SLC or be located in a different part of the world or simply not turn up at all.

The only hint of greenery anywhere near the lake is in up by Antelope Island, and that's maybe for the months of April and May. And even at that, it's not trees, it's just marsh grasses. I think you underestimate just how much Utah is a dry and desolate wasteland west of the Salt Lake Valley.

Didn't Yamauchi confirm Deep Forest in a recent interview as well?

I would also bet my house that all of the tracks that are in gt sport would be transferred as the game appears to be running the same underlying engine, as he said when gt sport was in development that he was building a engine that would be future proof which would make future games quicker to build. Which I take to mean that the assets are all very high quality and then optimised for hardware so easily imported in a new game?

View attachment 929998

Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

Current location count: 23*
Current variation count: 23*

Americas (10)
*Autodromo de Interlagos
Blue Moon Bay Speedway
*Colorado Springs
Daytona International Speedway
*Fishermans Ranch
Northern Isle Speedway
*Special Stage Route X
Trial Mountain
*WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
Willow Springs

Europe (13)
*Alsace Village
*Autodrome Lago Maggiore
*Autodromo Nazionale Monza
*Brands Hatch
*Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
*Circuit de Spa Francorchamps
*Circuit de La Sarthe
*Circuit Sainte-Croix
*Dragon Trail
*Goodwood Motor Circuit
*Nurburgring
*Red Bull Ring
*Sardegna

Asia/Oceania (-)
-

Notes
*Track not directly confirmed in gameplay

I would also bet my house that all of the tracks that are in gt sport would be transferred as the game appears to be running the same underlying engine, as he said when gt sport was in development that he was building a engine that would be future proof which would make future games quicker to build. Which I take to mean that the assets are all very high quality and then optimised for hardware so easily imported in a new game?

These topics are about confirmed tracks though, with evidence.

Are we sure SSRX is based in North America? All the old SSR tracks were modelled after Japanese highways and SSRX has all its markers in meters. Was the location ever confirmed to be in the US?
Absolutely. Not only does it have a US flag as its location but the name Route X mirrors the real Interstate 10 which in its Californian section runs past wind farms (there are even Scapes in GT Sport about them) and below highway ramps very similar in style to those seen on the front straight, as well as through tunnels that again are very similar in style to the one on the back straight.

I hope all these red dots don't signify all the tracks that were getting because if you add them with GT Sport it's just 6 more.
It's two more - Trial Mountain and Daytona - which is technically eight fewer, because none of the Japanese tracks nor Bathurst are shown. Largely because they're on the other side of the globe. Otherwise every dot accounts for a GT Sport track location that you should be able to see from that projection.

However it's also likely that it's not a complete picture yet. PD won't want to give too much away about the content at first, after all.

screenshot-2020-06-11-at-22-36-27-png.929485

As far as Europe here are my guesses

- Two tracks in the North of Italy being Monza and Maggoire

- Two tracks in England are probably Brands Hatch and Goodwood Circuit

- France there is Le Mans and probably Alsace (There is also another but I'm not sure if its in France or Germany

- I can see 1 in Croatia so obviously Dragon Trail

- The one is Spain is probably the Spanish GP track Catalunya

- Germany is most likely having the Nurburgring

- The one is Austria is Red Bull Ring

- Also on the island of Sardinia (The island next to Italy) is Sardenga (That rally track from GT Sport)

I think you missed Spa from Belgium (one of the 2 spots at the north of Germany), the other Nurburgring which is pretty close actually. Germany appears to have 2, maybe Hockenheim? Its bang on with the location. Then St Croix and Paul Ricard looks pretty clear to me in the south of France.

I think you missed Spa from Belgium (one of the 2 spots at the north of Germany), the other Nurburgring which is pretty close actually. Germany appears to have 2, maybe Hockenheim? Its bang on with the location. Then St Croix and Paul Ricard looks pretty clear to me in the south of France.
You might want to check out the first post of the thread.

He did mention they were working on it and had it running in GT Sport code. It's the same interview where he mentioned inherent issues with some of the older fictional circuits like the scale being off in certain spots.

20200616_123328.jpg
Bit of an unusual question but has anyone here tried to figure out what circuit this could possibly be in the background?

Ive tried investigating all the circuits and its pitstops in GT Sport but no luck.

Before, I assumed it was Suzuka, but it wasn't.

Bit of an unusual question but has anyone here tried to figure out what circuit this could possibly be in the background?

Ive tried investigating all the circuits and its pitstops in GT Sport but no luck.

I don't think it's any specific track, just built for the scene, like the 917k coming out of the trailer.

View attachment 930903Bit of an unusual question but has anyone here tried to figure out what circuit this could possibly be in the background?

I don't think it's any specific track, just built for the scene, like the 917k coming out of the trailer.
It's Trial Mountain, run in the reverse direction.

I was thinking here, should we worry about NOT getting Deep Forest and Grand Valley? It seems obvious that they'll bring back AT LEAST these two, but I don't know, I just keep asking myself this.

I was thinking here, should we worry about NOT getting Deep Forest and Grand Valley? It seems obvious that they'll bring back AT LEAST these two, but I don't know, I just keep asking myself this.

Since Kaz already mentioned the team working on Deep Forest back in 2018 (or at least had it working in GT Sport code), I think the chance is pretty good.

Since Kaz already mentioned the team working on Deep Forest back in 2018 (or at least had it working in GT Sport code), I think the chance is pretty good.

I think Kaz mentioned back then 3 original tracks if I remember correctly, one of them was Deep Forest (mentioned back then), apparently another one is Trial Mountain...

It's two more - Trial Mountain and Daytona - which is technically eight fewer, because none of the Japanese tracks nor Bathurst are shown. Largely because they're on the other side of the globe. Otherwise every dot accounts for a GT Sport track location that you should be able to see from that projection.

However it's also likely that it's not a complete picture yet. PD won't want to give too much away about the content at first, after all.
This 100%. There should be no speculation because PD are not showing us anything new on purpose. All of the dots represent GT Sport tracks + Trial Mountain and Daytona. Nothing more.

Yes it's more likely Circuit de Sainte Croix cause it was supposed to be located in the area of " Var " in France and it's almost 2h away from Monaco which close to the Italian Border

So i think it's 95% Sainte Croix sorry
You're right but I hoped for a moment it was Circuit Paul Ricard at Le Castellet .... One of my favorite F1 track with a lot of variations

Back