Gran Turismo 7 Officially Withdrawn From Russian Market

• Thread starter Famine
  • 90 comments
People only care about what the media tells them to care about, yet ironically, journalism does not even exist. I don't know about the rest of the world, but Americans CANNOT be bothered to do objective investigation themselves. In fact, the VAST majority of Americans have no clue what the word "objectivity" even means, let alone take upon themselves the pain to abide by it. It is more important to the average American to assert themselves as a one-man geopolitical think tank than to predicate anything with an honest qualifier. Western culture is rusted shipwreck with a fresh coat of paint and some flashy lights.
Infuriating that media is the one that is unawaringly got put on the pedestal, treated as the gospel and gets away from anything (though it might be their trick). Including the many pseudo-nihilist views to demonize everything, which can be partly influenced by media, the media is still, the one that is ironically not bashed, just being treated as always right and objective, despite being run by the same people who they demonize, that media can twist something into more dramatic or such.
It is hypocrisy and self-righteousness. Look, do you want to be an American? It's easy, all you have to do is memorize this: "As long as I can find something wrong with you, I cannot be held accountable for myself." Learn to be addicted to yourself like a monkey that chooses opium over food continuously until he dies.
Self-righteous is also perhaps something that people have no clue. If people claim to have well-intention on doing something, no matter how much they're willing to take, which is often done for those who think they can't be held accountable, they can be glorified as being 'good deep down', and that others are the one that need to 'understand' them (that they mean well).

And for the other parts it's true, due to how all humans can be at fault thus they'd feel they're tautologically right, and it worked better for people on the internet, because of how anyone refuse to acknowledge the faults of the one on internet (likely mob mentality here), compared to people/group that have more infamous reputation like public figures.

Back