Gran Turismo 7 Tops Amazon Sales Charts in USA and Japan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 45 comments
  • 8,642 views
The article says that the 25AE version is out of stock in all five listed Amazon stores (Japan, US, UK, Spain and Germany). While I don't know about the first four I can confirm that the German store does in fact still have copies available for preorder. They must have gotten a restock since the article was published.

FAcYQYoWUAE2RKZ
 
Is the 25AE still available at Gamestop?
 
The article says that the 25AE version is out of stock in all five listed Amazon stores (Japan, US, UK, Spain and Germany). While I don't know about the first four I can confirm that the German store does in fact still have copies available for preorder. They must have gotten a restock since the article was published.

FAcYQYoWUAE2RKZ
Seems likely, as it was only "offers" (used items) yesterday:

1632918246243.png


1632918271499.png
 
The 25th Anniversary Edition was the #1 best seller in the UK, but now it is out of stock (glad I got it now) so will probably have dropped down now.
 
They must have gotten a restock since the article was published.
You mean they already have it? Where is Amazon Germany warehouse... i'll pay them a visit tomorrow night.
 
No, it'll just be adding stock allocation at this stage. Simplifying massively, but initially Sony will allocate X number of copies to each retailer, they sell those, so the retailer comes back and says "Can we have X more please". They have to wait for Sony to confirm the additional request then start letting people order again.

Definitely nothing actually pressed yet, game won't even go gold until February.
 
It has already lost its spotlight on the PS Store. Currently buried in the coming soon section.
 
It's not a specific person, but if you follow GT-related stuff and if you don't live in a bubble, chances are you've seen some random folks that keep saying GT is dead, they are everywhere.
 
Last edited:
Is the 25AE still available at Gamestop?
I just checked Lamestop and it looks to still be available for Pre-Order as of 2:24am est 9/30. I might go to my local store and pre-order. Still undecided.
 
I'm looking forward to playing GT7! I got decent expectations but not over the top ones. I really hope this game blasts me away like the first fourth ones did.

Oh and quick edit: I'm gonna get it 2 days before release digitally.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if this game sell 5 million copies in a week. GTsport sold 1 million copies in its first week from what I remember, and it's not even a full fledge GT.
 
I just checked Lamestop and it looks to still be available for Pre-Order as of 2:24am est 9/30. I might go to my local store and pre-order. Still undecided.
Honestly I just pre ordered from them
 
Back