Gran Turismo 7 Tops Amazon Sales Charts in USA and Japan

• Thread starter Famine
  • 45 comments
The article says that the 25AE version is out of stock in all five listed Amazon stores (Japan, US, UK, Spain and Germany). While I don't know about the first four I can confirm that the German store does in fact still have copies available for preorder. They must have gotten a restock since the article was published.

FAcYQYoWUAE2RKZ

The article says that the 25AE version is out of stock in all five listed Amazon stores (Japan, US, UK, Spain and Germany). While I don't know about the first four I can confirm that the German store does in fact still have copies available for preorder. They must have gotten a restock since the article was published.

FAcYQYoWUAE2RKZ
Seems likely, as it was only "offers" (used items) yesterday:

1632918246243.png

1632918271499.png

The 25th Anniversary Edition was the #1 best seller in the UK, but now it is out of stock (glad I got it now) so will probably have dropped down now.

No, it'll just be adding stock allocation at this stage. Simplifying massively, but initially Sony will allocate X number of copies to each retailer, they sell those, so the retailer comes back and says "Can we have X more please". They have to wait for Sony to confirm the additional request then start letting people order again.

Definitely nothing actually pressed yet, game won't even go gold until February.

I'm looking forward to playing GT7! I got decent expectations but not over the top ones. I really hope this game blasts me away like the first fourth ones did.

Oh and quick edit: I'm gonna get it 2 days before release digitally.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if this game sell 5 million copies in a week. GTsport sold 1 million copies in its first week from what I remember, and it's not even a full fledge GT.

Latest Posts

Back