Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Trophy Guide and Walkthrough

If Trophy-hunting is your thing, then Gran Turismo 7 will almost certainly be one of the titles on your radar right now. Like all PlayStation titles launched since January 2009, GT7 has a suite of PlayStation Trophy achievements for players to work through, and the good news is that they’re not quite as challenging as they were in GT Sport...

Great guide, I’m still smarting a little from purchasing 3 group 1 cars because they had the # Le Mans mark, wasted 6m credits and didn’t get the legendary trophy! Argh!

Last edited:
Can i just add,the Audi for the scapes trophy is the 3million credit version,not the one that costs 1 million credits.
I spent ages doing different shots on different le mans scapes and didnt realise why it didnt give me the trophy until i found out on another forum.👍

I got the 8,157 mile one (I think that's the number) two days ago doing a mission endurance race, which is single player.

The Sport mode ones are going to be my last to get. Gonna have to turn that on while I'm making my breakfast and tea. Congrats to whoever ends up in my race for definitely not coming last!

I don't see any car being cheaper than the Gran Turismo go-kart. The cheapest used cars thus far have been:
  • The "starter" UCD version of the 2015 Mazda Demio XD Touring with 14,291 miles for 12,500 Cr., available from game start until one starts Menu Book 3
  • The "starter" UCD version of the 2014 Honda Fit Hybrid with 19,262 miles for 13,000 Cr., available from game start until one starts Menu Book 3
  • A "menu book special" version of the 2007 Suzuki Swift Sport with 19,322 miles for 13,800 Cr., available from the time one starts Menu Book 1 until one starts Menu Book 3
  • A 2008 Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS with 29,612 miles for 13,900 Cr., available between 4/7 and 4/12
  • A 2002 Daihatsu Copen with 37,395 miles for 14,300 Cr., available between 4/4 and 4/9
  • The "starter" UCD version of the 2011 Toyota Aqua S with 19,585 miles for 14,300 Cr., available from game start until one starts Menu Book 3
  • A 2007 Suzuki Swift Sport with 5,081 miles for 14,500 Cr., available between 4/6 and 4/10
  • A 1991 Honda Beat with 51,232 miles for 15,000 Cr., available between 4/9 and 4/15
Everything else in the game thus far has been more expensive than a new 2007 Suzuki Swift Sport, at 16,275 Cr. I miss the pricing from the pre-Hagerty's State of Play video.

Last edited:
I got the 8,157 mile one (I think that's the number) two days ago doing a mission endurance race, which is single player.

The Sport mode ones are going to be my last to get. Gonna have to turn that on while I'm making my breakfast and tea. Congrats to whoever ends up in my race for definitely not coming last!
Funny you should mention that! I got all the long distance driving trophies in single player as I am yet to try any form of multiplayer. This should be noted in the guide.

Funny you should mention that! I got all the long distance driving trophies in single player as I am yet to try any form of multiplayer. This should be noted in the guide.
I think @Famine said something to that effect a while back, though I don't remember where. I've done a little multiplayer with a couple buddies, but I'd reckon less than a 1,000 miles

I'm thinking that the "together" portion triggering through single-player play is a bug that will be patched shortly. If memory serves, mission races that feature fuel consumption/tire wear will log mileage toward the "together" distance trophies.

I don't see any car being cheaper than the Gran Turismo go-kart.
Me neither, unless PD adds some truly odd things to UCD - or the kart's junior models.
This should be noted in the guide.
No.

The purpose of the guide is to guide people to the trophies. If trophies pop early for some people, or for activities outside the intended ones, so be it; they can move on to the next trophy.

I've had the mileage ones land at the right times, but Rain Master came when I golded S-1 - which isn't even a rainy condition test - without having even entered any of the other S-Licence tests (S-10 of course being the last wet-weather test). That's actually a screenshot of my licences in the article... but we can't log every single circumstance of an errant trophy in a guide because it simply won't happen for other people that way.

Unless it's bugged trophy that doesn't pop despite meeting the conditions, which we would caution people about.

You must have had this article on the shelf for weeks.
Started it the day the trophies were leaked :lol: Which means a couple of errors cropped up from not editing old copy out quite right, but I think we're good now :D

Well, I’m full of respect for all who manage to achieve a Platinum for this game. I have serious struggles with a few license tests and missions. Especially the drift challenges are nerve wracking (for me). And the S-10 will be something I have to work on but I will need some general practice first.
Thanks for the great guide!

Can i just add,the Audi for the scapes trophy is the 3million credit version,not the one that costs 1 million credits.
I spent ages doing different shots on different le mans scapes and didnt realise why it didnt give me the trophy until i found out on another forum.👍
The #2 Audi R18 from 2011

For the "Toughening Up" trophy, the guide indicates you have to buy the "restore regidity" option from GT Auto, where the car wash is. This was my assumption at first, but the trophy didn't pop after my 10th car.

I then found that the Tuning shop offers an "Increase rigidity" option, I think in the third tab? It was only after applying this upgrade to 10 cars that the trophy unlocked for me.

This might sound a bit masochistic, but I really wish they included the very-difficult-to-achieve "107 wins" trophy from GT Sport.

I don't even love trophies that desperately or anything, but for whatever reason, having that carrot kept me coming back to GTS for its ENTIRE lifespan and really did push me to try and rack up pole in qualifying and wins for the race.

GT7 platinum it's the easiest plat out of all GT games. It's quite short and the only real challenge is getting gold on all licenses, but if even Aris got that, then anyone can do it.

but Rain Master came when I golded S-1
I got my rain master trophy for failing a test (before I had attempted all of the rain ones). I believe it was the first attempt I made after the relevant patch.

You could also point out that getting gold on the S3 licence test will get you the Tsukuba 60 seconds trophy, making it less of a concern for circuit experience selection (though I expect it would be one of the top 15 to pick).

There's not really a "hardest" trophy in this game to be honest.

Maybe the Gold Licenses trophy is the hardest in terms of skill requirement, but it's a far cry from any other GT in the HD era (only ones that have trophies).

There is however one that requires some grinding and one that requires you to wait for months if you've got bad timing. The 50 Sport races, you can only do 3 per hour, so that's 17 hours if you decide to do them all on a row. Or just do them 2 or 3 per day and you'll have them in less than a month.
Then there's the 3 Legendary cars which if they are going to cycle in the same order they have appeared so far, it's going to take about 1 month and ~2 weeks to be able to buy all 3, and about 26 million credits which is easily to get by with the exploits the game has and with the circuit experience rewards of over 47 million credits.

Most others will come naturally. The 13.000km one is likely going to be patched so that it can only be unlocked while online. As people stated and I am also a witness of that, I got my 13.000km during the AFK grind race.

Overall, this trophy is a 4/10. 4 only because of the "grind" and "wait". In terms of actual difficulty and skill required, probably a 2 or a 3 at most.
Even easier than GT6.

Last edited:
I have yet to do all the licenses in GT7.

But do people think that gold all licenses is easyer than getting platinium on GT6 ?

I platinium GT6 including Senna DLC, but it was not easy for me. I wonder if I can gold all licenses in GT7.

Last edited:
We are talking about restoring rigidity. Why only once? Thougt its like with the oil change. 10 in a row, no problem.

Latest Posts

Back