Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.34)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 96 comments
In the Toyota Cup event today, the race start weather carried over from the weather at end of the qualifying. I am going to assume that this is one of undocumented updates.

The surface wetness at the race start is random though. It is not always same as it was during end of the qualifying. Moreover, the surface wetness meter on the screen before the race is inaccurate.

Last edited:
In the Toyota Cup event today, the race start weather carried over from the weather at end of the qualifying. I am going to assume that this is one of undocumented updates.
I think this would be interesting. And it makes sense.

The surface wetness at the race start is random though. It is not always same as it was during end of the qualifying. Moreover, the surface wetness meter on the screen before the race is inaccurate.
In GTWS events, I believe weather is active during the long grid walk pre-race (like how fuel is when you rev during it), so this could be that the wetness is "correct" for loading into the race but changed by the time you actually see the HUD.

Can't confirm - for me it was the same as before. By the end of qualifying a big cloud of rain appeared in the north of the radar. That didn't exist for the start of the race and came in some minutes in, so exactly as in qualifying

Something I just noticed that I could swear wasn't the case before - for Gr.B rally cars, the settings for dampers seem to have been expanded. Previously, they went 20-40 and 30-50 like most other cars, but now they go 20-80 and 30-90...

Something I just noticed that I could swear wasn't the case before - for Gr.B rally cars, the settings for dampers seem to have been expanded. Previously, they went 20-40 and 30-50 like most other cars, but now they go 20-80 and 30-90...
They changed that a few updates ago (1.31?) when they did the big physics overhaul and improved suspension feel. I went to adjust my Gr.B to meet the new PP valuations for these cars for LeMans and noticed it.

Last edited:
Back