Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.35)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 58 comments
I don't remember the specifics, but PD have definitely increased the tyre/fuel multipliers on that specific race in a couple of previous updates.
I know, but another car I drove had no problems getting through the race, leading me to believe cars have their fuel consumption adjusted.

Wait what? How can we test a car then??

Wait. Probably because the server is still offline
Before it didn't matter if the server was offline or not. It was the main way I spent time while the server was down or my internet was having issues, truly mindboggling why they would possibly remove that. Hope it's just a bug, not being able to access your garage offline is just awful.

I don't remember the specifics, but PD have definitely increased the tyre/fuel multipliers on that specific race in a couple of previous updates.
Originally it was x3 for fuel and x9 for tires. While fuel multiplier never got changed, tires multiplier went from x9 to x12 (August), x15 (October) and now x25, which are the values since update 1.32 (April).

Was in a lobby earlier to do a qualifying session for a league and we had to restart the qualifying because one person didn't enter.
You can no longer exit a running qualifying session. You can either go to the track, spectate, change tires or leave the whole lobby. But not the qualifying session specifically (which you want so that the session stops when everyone left). So we had to open a new lobby (or wait until the timer runs out)

Note: I'm not in lobbies that often, so there's a chance I'm wrong here, but I'm pretty sure that that option existed before.

Last edited:
I guess I can call this "undocumented change"; Hooked on America is also available in Music Replay.

Remember that this music was featured in a pre-release video clip?
I have no idea why it took so long to come, but I'm happy that it's finally here :)

Last edited:
The spinny thing that appears when the game is loading is different. There's now a thin ring inside of the thick ring.
If you’re talking about the black screen with just the GT logo surrounded by 2 rings the “chase” while loading then it has always been like that for me. Every once in awhile it will freeze for a few seconds and “saving” will keep flashing in the lower right corner and then it’ll eventually unfreeze and load.

Fuel consumption seems to have increased for some cars...I had to save an extra lap worth of fuel as I was grinding Tokyo. I have notes for each of my settings telling which fuel map to use and if short shifting is necessary...I followed the note but still lacked a lot of fuel at the end.

I haven't done Tokyo in a while though, so this could be a change from another update earlier.

Care to offer any clue which cars you are talking about? Would make verifying at least possible.

The spinny thing that appears when the game is loading is different. There's now a thin ring inside of the thick ring.
Yes you are right, there is a second 10% transperant ring inside the main ring.

Fuel consumption seems to have increased for some cars...I had to save an extra lap worth of fuel as I was grinding Tokyo. I have notes for each of my settings telling which fuel map to use and if short shifting is necessary...I followed the note but still lacked a lot of fuel at the end.

I haven't done Tokyo in a while though, so this could be a change from another update earlier.
I'd almost guess it's changes to the tires rather than fuel algorithm.

The Race Spec tires seem much grippier than they were before meaning higher speed exits and mid corner speed which in turn increases consumption.

I'd almost guess it's changes to the tires rather than fuel algorithm.

The Race Spec tires seem much grippier than they were before meaning higher speed exits and mid corner speed which in turn increases consumption.

Something is changed in race spec tyre and also in the other type.

FF on T150 feels a lot better, less differences between comfort and race tyres in torque.
I can use 3/4 on torque now and 1 on sensitivity.

Abs off now is doable, the regain of grip is immediate after tyre block.

Slip angle also Is even more manageable.

It seems that also weight trasfert on front/back is more sensible to brake or gas input.

Like it!

4wd race in Australia with mitsubishi evolution IlI can be a test for what I try to explain here.

First and Last hairpin now were a blast to drive (on trottle the first on brake the last)

Open lobbies now show the type of start used in the race (the blue box).

Gran Turismo® 7_20230701182425.png

I noticed that when you are leaving the pits (In Tokyo East) and then pause to auto-drive, you no longer hit the wal, but the autopilot cleanly drives you out of the pits.

Last edited:
What do you mean ? ?
Sounds like he's saying you can visually see others taking on fuel (perhaps a indicator similar to seeing them taking a specific type of tire)

Last edited:
Scratch last - I somehow missed that it was in the notes.

Last edited:
Has anyone else seen the mirror small upgrade?

@RacinLei could you confirm this?

I've seen some youtube comments saying the same as I noticed it playing today

This has always been a thing if so.
Out of curiosity, is it like Sport where you see only see the number of fuel as they go in and only see amount they have when they exit or do you see that same number actually up right to the amount they before they exit (Like how it was for the offline Enduros in Campaign mode)?

Last edited:
you see only see the number of fuel as they go in and only see amount they have when they exit or do you see that same number actually up right to the amount they before they exit
You see it go up now.
Also when spectating a timed race in a lobby it now shows how much time is left.

Might be this patch or last patch but it seems the Ferrari's FXXK's "fully customizable" LSD can now finally be customized instead of just being greyed out.

Latest Posts

Back