Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.43)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 44 comments
The Rev Strip from the GT DD Extreme is now colored (yellow/red/blue) instead of being in plain white/pale blue.
The LEDs around the 4 sticks are still white though.
I just attached my Extreme Rim to check it out...
Unfortunately mine is still blue/white as you can see...

IMG_20240304_153909.jpg

Very strange

Any idea why @super_gt or you timekiller. 🤔

I am seeing multiple people with Fanatec wheels having problems since the last update. Like the wheel will un-calibrate itself while in use. Sounds like there's an issue with the last update and Fanatec wheels...? I've not noticed it yet on my Logi Pro (*knocks on wood).

Are you in any compatibility mode of the wheel base?
Which firmware are you on? I had updated to 456 but then went back down to 455 again as 456 is too buggy
Nope I'm using the blue mode for ps5.
When I turn on the Wheelbase it says FW 2.0.1
The Driver Package on my Laptop is 455.
Maybe I forgot to update something?!
But anyways it's no biggy as I mainly use the McLaren v2.
So hopefully with the next Driver Update it'll be fixed.

Anyone else with the DD Pro noticing that the FFB for some cars feels different than before?
For example the Porsche Gr3 feels much livelier, kerbs, bumps and such comes through much more now than it did on before the patch. I did a couple of hours of Time Trialing on Suzuka the day before the patch and then again after the patch and I feel a big difference.

Did a bunch of cars got a "short name"?
I raced today against the 911 gt1 strassenversion and it displayed "911 gt1 street '97" above the car.

If you start the base with a steering wheel that does not have RGB LEDs, and then change the steering wheel to GT Extreme, without changing the mode or restarting the base its LEDs are white again.
Thx for clarification.
That was exactly what was causing the issue.
After I read your post I immediately checked it out and apparently you are absolutely right good Man 👌

Is it only me noticing that LeMans wtc 700 now rain starts at lap 2 sometimes lap6?

Does anyone noticing that wet tracks SPA24H, LeMans, Tokyo cars you are more likely to spinoff

Do you notice that AI at WTC are faster overall?
P1-P3 AI now pits before rain ( have seen this common at SPA and sometimes at LeMans )

All this is on Hard

Is some case after pit at SPA while using g923 the FFB kinda not working or its just like 1 2

Is it only me noticing that LeMans wtc 700 now rain starts at lap 2 sometimes lap6?

Does anyone noticing that wet tracks SPA24H, LeMans, Tokyo cars you are more likely to spinoff

Do you notice that AI at WTC are faster overall?
P1-P3 AI now pits before rain ( have seen this common at SPA and sometimes at LeMans )

All this is on Hard

Is some case after pit at SPA while using g923 the FFB kinda not working or its just like 1 2
All of this you mentioned had come with the 1.42 update when they upgraded the stability of the AI cars in the rain

Back