Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.24 Deployed, Fixes Game Progression Bug

• Thread starter Famine
  • 77 comments
Yeah, the weather radar now uses green, yellow, red, etc. for the heavy rain now.

3AB4F7B6-1170-4B0D-8A27-B02A599DE4BE.png

No.
the rain radar's not broken. It's actually better than ever.

On a different note, I visited babyface's channel and despite having absolutely no educational or experimental value, it undeniably has some entertainment value.
You saying the map totally covered in rain cloud but NO rain is not broken?

Well, before it could be overcast but no clouds showed up on the radar, so it sounds like they just adjusted it to be more like actual weather radar, which will show any cloud cover.

I tested it in Le mans it works better now , you can see how much rain is predicted before it always was just light blue and dark blue

Last edited:
You saying the map totally covered in rain cloud but NO rain is not broken?
Care to share footage of that? It's already been stated that the first couple of rainfall levels, the lighter shades of blue, now indicate very light rainfall. Is it what you experienced?

Who didn’t see that (ban) coming 👀 😂
Never argue with administrator! 🤓

New members come in and think this is some social media whine feed and learn real quick!
I tested it in Le mans it works better now , you can see how much rain is predicted before it always was just light blue and dark blue
orca-image-13353707.jpeg

Some people are saying its broken, some are saying its fine? Never noticed new colors, maybe bug from 1.24 update this am?

Apparently that will be fixxed by the 27th or so, according to article. Doubt they will do another bug fix before 1.25"? .. we shall see-

Today we are 195 days after this statement :

Finally, we also want to take the opportunity to lay out some of the near-term updates we are working on. We can’t confirm an exact date or specifics yet, but will give advance notice viawww.gran-turismo.com.

• Make it so cars can be sold.
Is this your first GT game? In past GT games there have been features said to be coming and they never did. GT7 probably going to be the same.

I did an hour Spa race today and had yellows and red for the first time ever. From what I experienced, I think they adjusted the scale to:

Light Blue - Drizzle (sometimes nothing)
Dark Blue - Light Rain
Purple/Green - Moderate Rain
Yellow/Red - Heavy Rain
Pink - Monsoon (presumably, I did not experience this)

IMHO, I feel this is an improvement on the weather system.

The problem I found with the radar was that it was incredibly pixelated, full square blocks of blue only (no it's not the distance that's the problem)... The strange thing is... It doesn't happen all the time. One race it does, the next it doesn't... Weird.

Ps5- hit brakes, and cloud color changes?

Friend on ps4 said it was subtle, anyone else notice sky change when you apply brakes?

Edit: it is only apparent in third person, no effects in any other camera mode

Last edited:
I got a new bug from this update... I originally rank B, fell off from rank A, but still, my bar for bank B is still like 9/10, anyways, my opponents are usually half rank A half rank B, after the update, all my opponents are rank Cs, so I was a bit confused... Not only that, but I kept going and my SR stayed at B while my DR bar kept filling, which is fine... after I filled up the bar, I'm still rank B and my bar is pretty much blank... as if I just climb from C to B ... this is so frustrating as I spent a long time to filled up that bar in rank B... now its all gone right after this update...

1665141940738.png

yes 205 to 294 but A S to B B 👀

what not bug :D

Back