Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.24 Deployed, Fixes Game Progression Bug

• Thread starter Famine
  • 77 comments
"GT7 would crash out to the main console interface, resulting in no rewards for your efforts"

On PS4 for me it would only crash on the LeMans 700pp race, but the credits and CRB were still added, I always got the reward for my efforts.

Last edited:
I got a new bug from this update... I originally rank B, fell off from rank A, but still, my bar for bank B is still like 9/10, anyways, my opponents are usually half rank A half rank B, after the update, all my opponents are rank Cs, so I was a bit confused... Not only that, but I kept going and my SR stayed at B while my DR bar kept filling, which is fine... after I filled up the bar, I'm still rank B and my bar is pretty much blank... as if I just climb from C to B ... this is so frustrating as I spent a long time to filled up that bar in rank B... now its all gone right after this update...

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20221006182730.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20221006182730.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I got a new bug from this update... I originally rank B, fell off from rank A, but still, my bar for bank B is still like 9/10, anyways, my opponents are usually half rank A half rank B, after the update, all my opponents are rank Cs, so I was a bit confused... Not only that, but I kept going and my SR stayed at B while my DR bar kept filling, which is fine... after I filled up the bar, I'm still rank B and my bar is pretty much blank... as if I just climb from C to B ... this is so frustrating as I spent a long time to filled up that bar in rank B... now its all gone right after this update...
You can't advance to DR A while your SR rank is below SR A. Your DR points will continue to increase, but you won't go up to the next rank. That's all, and it's not a bug.

Drive cleaner and get your SR up.

You can't advance to DR A while your SR rank is below SR A. Your DR points will continue to increase, but you won't go up to the next rank. That's all, and it's not a bug.

u didn't get my point, the main point is the DR bar ... u can't just clear my bar and made me start over again... wtf? and my SR doesn't change ... can you even read my message properly? jeez stop arguing, I'm seeking help from a bug, I don't need someone to teach me how to rank up after I played for months... if you are not helping, plz just don't start with me, I'm pissed and I don't wanna keep repeating what I already told u

Last edited:
u didn't get my point, the main point is the DR bar ... u can't just clear my bar and made me start over again... wtf?
That's not what's happened. The bar is now over 100% full because you are over 100% of the points of the B rank. Drive cleaner, and get your SR up to A and you should automatically progress up to DR A - unless you lose DR points in doing so.

Also neither I nor GTPlanet has done anything. We are not involved in the development of Gran Turismo.

That's not what's happened. The bar is now over 100% full because you are over 100% of the points of the B rank. Drive cleaner, and get your SR up to A and you should automatically progress up to DR A - unless you lose DR points in doing so.

Also neither I nor GTPlanet has done anything. We are not involved in the development of Gran Turismo.
Which part of "I already raced with clean bonuses for 2-3 hours" did you not understand? can you stop with your "lessons"? Or can you not read? I been to SR - C and back to S and so forth, I know I need to bring SR up, is it ****ing moving up? NO , do you understand now? goddamn, stop replying if you don't read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, have a go at me for no reason.
Which part of "I already raced with clean bonuses for 2-3 hours" did you not understand?
Clean race bonuses aren't relevant to SR.
Or can you not read? I been to SR - C and back to S and so forth
And that's mentioned... where? Nowhere in your posts, that's for sure. I can't read things that are not there.

You have, however, twice stated that your SR is not moving and is still at SR B.

u didn't get my point, the main point is the DR bar ... u can't just clear my bar and made me start over again... wtf? and my SR doesn't change ... can you even read my message properly? jeez stop arguing, I'm seeking help from a bug, I don't need someone to teach me how to rank up after I played for months... if you are not helping, plz just don't start with me, I'm pissed and I don't wanna keep repeating what I already told u
If it's at SR B, you will not advance to DR A. It is that simple.

Drop the attitude and stop abusing people who are helping you while questioning their intelligence because they haven't read your mind for stuff you didn't bother to type. If you can't manage that, the door is that way.

Last edited:
and I wouldn't call it a "bug" if it was going normal, please don't just assume people are really that dumb, come on

Cool, have a go at me for no reason.

Clean race bonuses aren't relevant to SR.

And that's mentioned... where? Nowhere in your posts, that's for sure. I can't read things that are not there.

If you want to drop the attitude and stop abusing people who are helping you while questioning their intelligence because they haven't read your mind for stuff you didn't bother to type, great.

If not, the door is that way.
dude, you are the one who making me the dumb one, you kept assuming this and that, I even posted a video, how obvious is that? and thnx for the help, whatever you thought u helped, thnx alot

oh ya, i didn't even say anything about ur intelligence, your assumption again, if you going to catch every word I said, well then , I never did mention or question about ur intelligence, maybe u need more help than I do

thnx anyways, hope this makes u happy

Last edited:
you kept assuming this and that ... your assumption again
Nope. I only responded to what you explicitly stated, and you then rounded on me, abused me, and swore at me, telling me I wasn't capable of reading your posts. Posts which don't contain what you're now claiming and do contain exactly what I quoted.

The attitude is still there. Drop it.

Last edited:

this is the exact message you questioning my intelligence, not the other way around... I already told u I was rank A, how would I not know all those u mentioned?

this is the exact message you questioning my intelligence, not the other way around...
No, that's an explanation of the problem. You launching into expletives and asking whether I was capable of reading (apparently of reading things you didn't write) was abuse.
I already told u I was rank A, how would I not know all those u mentioned?
You said you were DR A and dropped to DR B. This is nothing to do with your SR rank which you twice said was B and not moving from B.
Get to SR A and you will get to DR A. This is the problem and solution in one.

Apparently you don't want help, you just want to scream abuse at people answering your messages. We're done here.

Last edited:
No, that's an explanation of the problem. You launching into expletives and asking whether I was capable of reading (apparently of reading things you didn't write) was abuse.
You said you were DR A and dropped to DR B. This is nothing to do with your SR rank which you twice said was B and not moving from B.

Apparently you don't want help, you just want to scream abuse at people answering your messages. We're done here.
See? your just being a dictator here, u can assumed whatever I'm, once I questioned about ur so called explanation, u just went defensive and went back at me.

I literally said SR isn't moving even racing 2-3 hours straight... jeez... come on, really?
Ya, just don't reply, I get even more headache with you accusing me this and that then just use ur authority to delete my messages

I literally said SR isn't moving even racing 2-3 hours straight...
If you drive like you post, that's no surprise. Edit: I've seen your other videos now. You do.

Drive clean to get your SR up. When your SR hits A, you will advance to DR A if you still have over 100% of the DR B points. It's that simple.

When you've done that, feel free to create a new account and apologise.

Are we even talking about GT7? no offense, please, on day 1 daily races, I would have been killed if it was a real race lol
I think he means more that if you assume hostility on the other end in forums, you would likely asume errors of other drivers are deliberate attacks, which happens a lot on GT7. It often rocks up or accumulates.

Reading Famine's postings right would be in a more analytical sense. Just don't assume being attacked and you read it in another way.

Back