Gran Turismo 7 Update Coming April 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 757 comments
VXR
I went from 2,000cr on Sunday night to this last night...

View attachment 1136784

So I don't think it's rigged, just predetermined. This was on a 4 Star ticket, BTW.
Not happening for me. Maybe the issue lies with the deluxe edition and PD thinking that if you paid more initially for the steelbox and cars that you'll spend in the PS Store. I won't be spending anything more despite them chucking the loose change at me every day 😂

What a flex :dunce:
Im not flexing... You missed the point. Just saying cause bad speakers wont produce sound very well or has bad dips on certain hz levels that might seem like some sounds are silent or missing. If you understand audio at all. 🤫

If they are going to make the game a little more difficult and add rain that is more slippery than ice is in reality then maybe we shouldn’t have to start in dead last every race without even the option to qualify. I swear every time I play this game I get more annoyed. Forza isn’t what I want out of racing but it doesn’t suffer from these little annoyances.

Are the tickets more generous now after the patch? I just received a 6 star ticket and got a Lomborghini V12 VGT out of it... I never received such a price before. Is it because of the patch?
Congrats for that car, but this is not because the patch-this is pure luck! Roulette stillbis pure luck(Regardless of how many stars is the ticket)!

So, what's currently the best race to grind on in the game after this update? 🤔
Tokyo express(they not yet patchet Tomahawk X glich) Faster time vs. LeMans 20vs30min. Same cash!If you drive better Tokyo express may be complette under20min!
I do it 2 times for 19.30min!Good luck!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back