Gran Turismo 7 Virtual Card Trading Game Announced for Germany, With In-Game Credits and GT Merchandise Rewards

• Thread starter Famine
  • 103 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
They could expand upon this really easily, with a bit of work they could offer a fair few handfuls of challenges - add a few more points for credit rewards, and hey presto - you have a whole bunch more reasons to play the game.

Would be a waste of an interesting feature for it to stay how it is, region locked to Germany (of all places?).. but I suppose wasted potential is gearing up to be the MO of GT7.

854107E9-5847-4372-92AF-60E59981CDF0.jpeg

They could expand upon this really easily, with a bit of work they could offer a fair few handfuls of challenges - add a few more points for credit rewards, and hey presto - you have a whole bunch more reasons to play the game.

Would be a waste of an interesting feature for it to stay how it is, region locked to Germany (of all places?).. but I suppose wasted potential is gearing up to be the MO of GT7.
Likely means it had nothing to do with PD in terms of development, but all done by Sony Germany. Still unclear why, though.

In the reward section it says not just 100.000 Credits, but also „+ 3 exclusive cars“ additionally. Wonder what „exclusive“ means and if it is meant for GT7 were you perceive these cars or the cars game.

In the reward section it says not just 100.000 Credits, but also „+ 3 exclusive cars“ additionally. Wonder what „exclusive“ means and if it is meant for GT7 were you perceive these cars or the cars game.
It's just the pre order bonus pack of the Supra, Porsche and forgot the other car. 200,000 for gt7 25th anniversary edition. Just seems very similar too microsoft game rewards except for card trading, maybe seeing how it goes down before expanding too other regions. Anyway I had a bit fun doing the challenges, looking forward too seeing todays challenges :), oh and I so want that Trial Mountain T-Shirt.

Last edited:
Last edited:
My question is why a G923 wheel that's not supported by Playstation? They could at least have the G29 wheel that works with a PS5!

I have feeling that the Cr. 100,000 + 3 cars code might be also region locked to DACH region accounts if anyone ever gets it, but this would definitely need testing.

It's not like I already had all cars back when this was first out in the public back in April/May :lol: :mad:

Would be great to see that in the states. I’d be very interested. Maybe could implement a selling system with it too

Interesting, never saw that before

It's just the pre order bonus pack of the Supra, Porsche and forgot the other car. 200,000 for gt7 25th anniversary edition. Just seems very similar too microsoft game rewards except for card trading, maybe seeing how it goes down before expanding too other regions. Anyway I had a bit fun doing the challenges, looking forward too seeing todays challenges :), oh and I so want that Trial Mountain T-Shirt.
Ah ok Yeah that makes sense👍
At first a little underwhelming, but as I didn’t pre-ordered the game nor bought these cars in-game yet, it’s actually cool to get those without having to spent credits on it.
But as the cars are attached to it, I suspect it’s just a one-time purchase and we don’t have the opportunity to get credits trough this more than once(?)

But the shirt looks really nice yeah, would be cool if they do some more of these with other fictional tracks

Latest Posts

Back