Gran Turismo 7 Virtual Card Trading Game Announced for Germany, With In-Game Credits and GT Merchandise Rewards

• Thread starter Famine
  • 103 comments
PD is really working hard on the.. on.. I dont know what the hell they are doing.
Their involvement here is minimal at best; this almost certainly hinges off the same API that KudosPrime (and others) used for GT Sport data retrieval but was locked down for GT7 so third parties couldn't use it. PlayStation DACH's interface just reads mileage and time data off the "public" profiles of registered users.

Also I put a gag in the article just for you...

Seems to be quite a few livery variants in here. Pulled another one tonight.

3B902395-46DA-4A3E-9C78-5942F0609562.png

I was able to get the 1000 points. I haven't been able to figure out the "3 gold medals" one, though. What type of medals is it asking for?
I managed it doing circuit experiences I didn't have gold's at.

Driving 226 hours in 4 days is damn hard to beat.
Impossible lol , it's the total of all the times you enter, so will add up 4 days at a time, then you re enter it :)

Last edited:
Had a look at it very quickly, now that there's prizes up for grabs. Had enough points to buy a Gold and Bronze card pack but I have no idea whether the cards I got are worthwhile :lol: Will check it out more thoroughly tomorrow.
I place my Midnight Purple Skyline GT-R face-down, in attack mode!
"Draw your last pathetic card so I can end this Yugi"
"My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards, Kaiba. But it does contain the unstoppable Tomahawk"
"AHH IMPOSSIBLE"

The 100km sprint thingy isn’t giving me any progress. Same for anyone else?
For me, this one gets stuck at 79% until the 2 hours is up, even though I'm doing well over the 100km requirement. Check back at your dashboard and refresh a couple times after the 2 hours, and you should have your extra 1,000 points

I did 3 of those myself and didn't get the challenge, are you sure you didn't do something else too?
Think I got mixed up, maybe it's for sport mode. will find out if my gold I hopefully get today from the Time Trial makes any change.

Their involvement here is minimal at best; this almost certainly hinges off the same API that KudosPrime (and others) used for GT Sport data retrieval but was locked down for GT7 so third parties couldn't use it. PlayStation DACH's interface just reads mileage and time data off the "public" profiles of registered users.

Also I put a gag in the article just for you...
I already assumed that. But its happening in the GranTurismo brand universe and that universe is currently filled with unsatisfied players, to put it nicely. So any step taken in the near future carrying the GT brand, should be considered wisely.

Also, didnt catch your joke. But british humor is a .. special thing. So is german humor. We might encounter cultural barriers, I might say.

Also, didnt catch your joke. But british humor is a .. special thing. So is german humor. We might encounter cultural barriers, I might say.
Check the images out... :D

orca-image--1207001286.jpeg

Im guessing there is no "trading" between players actually involved..

Basically another "cafe" type addition, stop by pick up a challenge, complete it for a reward.

SO- If this can be done from an external "website" and effect console inventory with no required update or patch, I dont see why they can't explore the possibilities of something similar, such as-

...maybe produce an American variant that has virtual pick-a-part? "Virtual junk yard parts exchange"... "GT auto -u-pull it"....

players would be able to share and trade our ovsertocked parts and engines... This would be pretty cool! I know we all want too!

Last edited:
Im guessing there is no "trading" between players actually involved..
Don't guess - listing duplicate cards is part of the game and that's explained in the article.

I played the card collection game and collected about 200 cards until June or July, now they launched the service officially and it looks like all of those were reset :(

Last edited:
Back