Gran Turismo 7's Next "Big" Update is Coming This Week: Adds Seven New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 703 comments
I am more than happy. Great update already.

992 911 GT3 RS - I would prefer "only" GT3 or GT3 Touring but great addition (9/10)
LFA - not the biggest fan as others but very cool car (8/10)
Mercedes - well it is a Mercedes (10/10)
Nismo 400R - the coolest GT-R ever for me (not a JDM lover) (9/10)
Old Dodge - cool (6/10)
New Dodge - cool (6/10)
Telsa - I dont care

I'm probably the only one here that excited about Tesla Model 3 coming to GT7 as I'm previously puzzled by the complete lack of new model from Tesla, now it's seeming we're getting Model 3 Performance which is no Model S Plaid but I'll take any new sport/hyper production EV in added to the game at this point.
A good start leading to them eventually adding more EVs and eventually add Rimac Nevera.
Too bad I won't be able to play GT7 anytime soon due to my PS5 blew and broke by crazy Ants infestation, it blew like firecrackers the moment after I plugged it in, no fire, heat, smokes or sparks coming out of it though just three deafening bangs.

I'm still waiting for the Nissan Blitz and new tracks / Snow / and lot's more rally tracks. But I'm so happy that we finally got the Porshe, so we can get closer to real life races ( but we're still missing tracks to finalize that idea . I guess any content is good, but but but TRACKS keeps the spirit up.

I'm previously puzzled by the complete lack of new model from Tesla
Tesla, famously, doesn't engage in marketing and PR. It's more of a surprise that there's Teslas in any game (and you're limited to GT4-7, FH2/3, and mobile) than there not being a new one until now.
it is not about cars, ir is about content, Championships and Events
None of which we know about, because these Tweets never reference anything except cars (and, on a couple of occasions, a track). That occupies the bottom third of the article.

As soon as I saw that scene in the GT movie of the Porsche in the Nordschleife, I really thought they should really add that car to the game. Kino.

I'm also really pleased how modern available cars are starting to appear in the series thanks to manufacturer submitted CAD data. It was a feature in the PS2 era games that stood out to me where the cars featured are all brand new around the game's release year, some released so soon they were able to build the demo discs for car dealers to showcase it. That feature was seriously lacking in the PS3 era.

Is the porsche gr.3?
It's the road car:

1698583868288.png

1698584006998.png

1698584072712.png

I'm probably the only one here that excited about Tesla Model 3 coming to GT7 as I'm previously puzzled by the complete lack of new model from Tesla, now it's seeming we're getting Model 3 Performance which is no Model S Plaid but I'll take any new sport/hyper production EV in added to the game at this point.
A good start leading to them eventually adding more EVs and eventually add Rimac Nevera.
Too bad I won't be able to play GT7 anytime soon due to my PS5 blew and broke by crazy Ants infestation, it blew like firecrackers the moment after I plugged it in, no fire, heat, smokes or sparks coming out of it though just three deafening bangs.
Bro how did you get an ant infestation inside your ps5? 3 deafening bangs for you imagine the ants inside must of felt like a world war in there 💀

WOW, the list of cars in this update is 🔥🔥🔥. Best update by far in terms of new machinery.

LFA, Charger, Demon Challenger, a new gen Porsche, NISMO R33 Skyline, 190E were all very much needed in the car roster. Fan favorites, classics, modern machines, there's something for everyone here. Even the new Tesla is interesting, since the brand only had one single vehicle.

If we also get a new track (Circuit Gilles Villeneuve?) and maybe some endurance or new Sophy missions, this update will be legendary.

Last edited:
Bro how did you get an ant infestation inside your ps5? 3 deafening bangs for you imagine the ants inside must of felt like a world war in there 💀
Probably coming from a tiny crack in the wall of my living room behind TV and they just keep coming in and it's not just my PS5, anything that's have even a small puff of dust or debris on it they will get trample all over it and will invade the insides of everything it can get into. Now they proceed to crawl over my sofa couch chairs my clothes and even some of my shoes they got inside and parked their asses there.
I lost nights of decent sleep due to them constantly crawl over my bed sheets and blankets, so I kept getting pinched the whole night.
They're not ordinary ants that's for sure, far too aggressive and invasive and I saw one its queens flying around my room the other day.
Some are willing to break out of the packs just to bite me for no reason while I'm sitting quite away from their line.
I might have to call Rentokil soon as they're getting out of control and I'm afraid my gaming laptop will be its next victim and it's not something I want it to replace too soon as it's a 124,990 THB high-end model.

Last edited:
Very excited for the new cars, but I really, really hope we also get a good amount of new races so we can enjoy them to their fullest. The game has a very good car and track list overall, it just never feels it as the selection of races is so thin and poor.

I really hope we can have a more substantial selection, then it just might be enough for me to pick up the game and play it more often than once every month or two.

Back