Gran Turismo 7's Next "Big" Update is Coming This Week: Adds Seven New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 703 comments
I suppose but highly unlikely. I don't sell cars I only have one of
I suggested because that's my situtation. I bought the Competition so it shows as acquired in the dealer and in the garage collection, but it's now sold. I have the Anniversary but can't complete the Extra Menu (and couldn't use it to enter the recent Nations Cup race).

I suppose this just gives me extra motivation to finally gold S10 - it'll now save me 3 million CR and get me an extra reward from the Menu.

Last edited:
Hey guys, anyone been able to make the dodge demon hook up yet??? I been trying like ****, but it just blows the tyres instantly...I've not even done much to it..just air filter, exhaust system and exhaust manifold. And brakes, pads and tyres of course...

I've been wanting to use mine for drag racing, proper drag racing, and the dodge demon was specifically built to be a off the showroom floor drag car...that was it's whole purpose, yet it can't do the one thing it was built to do in game....it doesn't even wheelie, which the real car does....it's the only car that can bust a wheelie stock straight off the showroom floor.....im gutted ..I'd been looking forward to this car for so long...kind of disappointed tbh.

Anyhow, if anyone has figured out a way to make her hook up properly, that would be great ..I put her in a drag race with the doge viper. Thinking it would be a equal(ish) race. But the viper anmhilated me before I couldn't get traction.

Anyhow, any help would be hot, and appreciated!!!

Thank you my fellow people!!! 🙏

Hey guys, anyone been able to make the dodge demon hook up yet??? I been trying like ****, but it just blows the tyres instantly...I've not even done much to it..just air filter, exhaust system and exhaust manifold. And brakes, pads and tyres of course...

I've been wanting to use mine for drag racing, proper drag racing, and the dodge demon was specifically built to be a off the showroom floor drag car...that was it's whole purpose, yet it can't do the one thing it was built to do in game....it doesn't even wheelie, which the real car does....it's the only car that can bust a wheelie stock straight off the showroom floor.....im gutted ..I'd been looking forward to this car for so long...kind of disappointed tbh.

Anyhow, if anyone has figured out a way to make her hook up properly, that would be great ..I put her in a drag race with the doge viper. Thinking it would be a equal(ish) race. But the viper anmhilated me before I couldn't get traction.

Anyhow, any help would be hot, and appreciated!!!

Thank you my fellow people!!! 🙏
I fixed this the same way I fix this issue with all the other cars…add custom racing transmission and adjust the gearing to my needs. You could also try adding the adjustable LSD.

I fixed this the same way I fix this issue with all the other cars…add custom racing transmission and adjust the gearing to my needs. You could also try adding the adjustable LSD.
Thanks, yeah, I'm gunna have to give that ago...I've been trying to right it by adjusting the suspension, Ive been able to mitigate MOST of the bouncing, but I still can't hear to hook...so I'll defo have to adjust the first couple of gears, make them a bit longer......I'll have a ganders on the LSD too...see if I can take some of the initial torque out....it's annoying...I wish you could tune on the fly...I'm having to adjust a lil bit...then enter a tune trial, and if it don't work, quit, retune, and repeat...it's really annoying...I wish there was a "event" that was a tuning event, where you could pick a track, then when on track, you could pause and go into the tuning menu so you could adjust on the fly ..it would help for tuning a car for a specific track much Easier

The X2019 Competition is a reward car for completing the (normal) S-License in Gold. So no need to spend 3 MCr.
Mate any idea how to acquire the gorgeous 190E? It wasn't there in dealership of Mercedes. Will I acquire this as a gift car by winning some set of races?

Mate any idea how to acquire the gorgeous 190E? It wasn't there in dealership of Mercedes. Will I acquire this as a gift car by winning some set of races?
We post the locations and the prices of all the update cars in our update article, which has been on the front page of the site since Thursday morning.

We post the locations and the prices of all the update cars in our update article, which has been on the front page of the site since Thursday morning.
Great. Will keep an eye out for such stuff. Was off playing GT7 for a while so lost touch.

Thanks, yeah, I'm gunna have to give that ago...I've been trying to right it by adjusting the suspension, Ive been able to mitigate MOST of the bouncing, but I still can't hear to hook...so I'll defo have to adjust the first couple of gears, make them a bit longer......I'll have a ganders on the LSD too...see if I can take some of the initial torque out....it's annoying...I wish you could tune on the fly...I'm having to adjust a lil bit...then enter a tune trial, and if it don't work, quit, retune, and repeat...it's really annoying...I wish there was a "event" that was a tuning event, where you could pick a track, then when on track, you could pause and go into the tuning menu so you could adjust on the fly ..it would help for tuning a car for a specific track much Easier
A proper "test" track would be awesome! But they could fix this issue with a button in the pause menu to go directly to your tuning settings.

A proper "test" track would be awesome! But they could fix this issue with a button in the pause menu to go directly to your tuning settings.
Yeah lol, the tuning button in pause menu, That's what I mean 😂. That way you can go to whatever track your racing on next, and then tune your car to the road. Be soooooo much better that way.

Back