Gran Turismo 7's Next Update Arrives July 6

• Thread starter Famine
  • 395 comments
Anyone else feels a bit meh after they patch the roulette bug? I was enjoying the game much more up until the last patch. Winning cars, being able to tune them, test them, enjoy them without the need for grinding the same races over and over again to be able to afford basic stuff in the game. Now, that only grinding remains, I have not logged even once all day yesterday and today as well. It all feels kind of meh again. The bug fixed the economy system for a couple of weeks and the game was much more enjoyable. It showed how the game should be and now that we are back to the usual Mc Scrooge style of GT7 I can't be bother with it anymore.
Nope.
I enjoyed the game before the glitch, during the glitch and still do now. Doing my own thing I have earned 200 million credits, enough for most cars and anything I want to do in this game.
No grind, no script, no exploits, no Tomahawks. Just fun racing. I can recommend it to all of you.

New updated Time Trial with SF19 Super Formula in Fuji Speedway.

It's confirmed that you can't win all 3 prizes (Bronze, Silver and Gold) at the same time even if you get Gold. You only get a single prize. 2 million is not that bad to be honest.

View attachment 1170049
OMG i can't believe it, I'm so happy now.

GT7 is the best simulator ever, roulettes, glitchs, money, cafes. Thanks PD for making us so happy, you can now close GT7 and prepare GT8.

God bless PD. Amen.

Last edited:
Nope.
I enjoyed the game before the glitch, during the glitch and still do now. Doing my own thing I have earned 200 million credits, enough for most cars and anything I want to do in this game.
No grind, no script, no exploits, no Tomahawks. Just fun racing. I can recommend it to all of you.
How did you manage to earn so much? I never had more than 12 million in the bank. Yes, I wasn't able to afford any of the expensive cars so far and I have been playing for 3 months now.

Granted, what I enjoy doing the most, doesn't bring any credits, ie hot-lapping / time trialling various tuned and stock cars around Nordschleife (also making liveries for them). I need money to be able to afford new cars to test and to tune them, but my activities (ie time trial Nordschleife) don't bring any income. So I need to grind the same races over and over again.

Last edited:
Nope.
Ron Burgundy No GIF

It’s great to have fun racing, that’s why we all bought it. To me, this unfinished game gets in the way of fun with a horrible economy, lack of solo content, and even hates paying you for making your own custom events.

Months after release there really aren’t ways to make money beyond grinding the same races as I’ve long done all the missions, circuit experiences, and licenses.

Last edited:
I did that immediately.

It’s all one time payments with missions, circuit experiences, and licenses. They haven’t added ways to make tons of money at once since beyond grinding.
Then get grinding. Why do you want to rush to collect all the cars? Then what are you going to do when you've got them all? I bet over half of your current collection you've never even driven or learnt the history of.

Rush? Game has been out for four months. Most people do not play one game for that long, there are plenty of others out there to play and only limited time in life. They want to get everything out of each game in a reasonable amount of time.
So just collect all the cars then just move on to another game? Seems like a pointless waste of time and something someone with OCD/ADHD would feel the irrational need to do.

Ron Burgundy No GIF

It’s great to have fun racing, that’s why we all bought it. To me, this unfinished game gets in the way of fun with a horrible economy, lack of solo content, and even hates paying you for making your own custom events.

Months after release there really aren’t ways to make money beyond grinding the same races as I’ve long done all the missions, circuit experiences, and licenses.
Maybe you don't agree, but better believe me.

Ok, you’ve got your Garage full of nicely decal`d classic cars or racers, you think “I`m gonna` hit the Custom races” Waheyyyyyy………..you get your Merc`s, Jags, Chevvy`s, Mini`s Bugs etc etc….20 all in all, lined up, you even change all the names to ya mates names, .then a brainwave! …. im gonna call it “The Matey Cup “ ………..pick 8 tracks, 10 laps with 20% tyre wear to spice it up, allow FIA points for wins etc & to top it all, Save it all to be accessed at a mere click of a button

Than ya wake up !
I've had this thought too. The thing is, it shows how simple it would be for PD to add events and races. But hey, brake caliper color is much more important, right?

How did you manage to earn so much? I never had more than 12 million in the bank. Yes, I wasn't able to afford any of the expensive cars so far and I have been playing for 3 months now.

Granted, what I enjoy doing the most, doesn't bring any credits, ie hot-lapping / time trialling various tuned and stock cars around Nordschleife (also making liveries for them). I need money to be able to afford new cars to test and to tune them, but my activities (ie time trial Nordschleife) don't bring any income. So I need to grind the same races over and over again.
Fair point.
First, I completed the menus and licences.
Then I did the missions and CE. I have completed CE 100% bronze and some 90% gold.
Now, I play a mix of stuff that I enjoy and Spa and Sardegna to generate adequate income. I like Spa a lot, and with the variable weather and trying out various cars, I don't mind playing it frequently. Sardegna too, but no rain.
I play quite a bit, but not obsessively. So far 230 hours of driving, 390 hours play time.
I play for fun and relaxation. I do regret only 4 races have decent payout. PD should add more events and increase payout for the other events.

No, collect all the cars, make use of them for however long they entertain you, then move on. Not just collecting for the sake of it. Most casual players will not collect all the cars.
If that's what you actually do then there's no need to rush to get the rest of the cars as you must still be working your way thru using the ones you already have unless you've played the game every waking hour since launch

Maybe you don't agree, but better believe me.
I didn’t mean to call you a liar or anything, just joking around.

I’m sure I’ve earned 200 million or whatever since the game came out, but I always spend it on cars and upgrades.

I have like 2 or 3 million sitting right now. Most income comes early from the one time payout events and they barely added anything since release to do after. They even built the FOMO into the game where legendary cars are always rising in price.

Money, money, money. Must be funny. In a rich man's world. :cool:

When I watch a movie or motorsport I tend to root for the underdog. In my mind the story always involves a shortage of funds. Hard lessons learned from defeat. Granted, in order to be the underdog, you need the mega rich oppnents. So I guess it's all part of it.

Fair point.
First, I completed the menus and licences.
Then I did the missions and CE. I have completed CE 100% bronze and some 90% gold.
Now, I play a mix of stuff that I enjoy and Spa and Sardegna to generate adequate income. I like Spa a lot, and with the variable weather and trying out various cars, I don't mind playing it frequently. Sardegna too, but no rain.
I play quite a bit, but not obsessively. So far 230 hours of driving, 390 hours play time.
I play for fun and relaxation. I do regret only 4 races have decent payout. PD should add more events and increase payout for the other events.
Thank you. I did some CE, but not all of them yet as some of the cars are not very enjoyable to drive.

My gaming time is very limited though, so every time I do go online I rather do what I enjoy (hot-lapping, make liveries, take photos) than drive the same race over and over again. I did enjoy Tokyo 600pp in the wet for a while and tested and tuned quite a few cars for that event, but everything has its limits and I don't enjoy it any more.

The game for me feels very limited to be honest. If I had plenty of time, then there is a few ways to make money. But if, like me, your gaming time is quite limited, you tend to go and do things you enjoy the most. There is not much time left for things you don't enjoy (like grinding), so in effect, I'm always skint in the game. It feels too much like real life to me, where I can only look at very expensive cars from behind a glass. I tend to play games to forget about real life and being transported into worlds where I can do and own stuff I cannot in real life and yet that is not happening in this game. 3 months of gameplay and the most expensive car I ever bough was Ferrari F40 for 2.6m. Cars for 5m or more are way out of my reach with my normal gameplay.

Thank you. I did some CE, but not all of them yet as some of the cars are not very enjoyable to drive.

My gaming time is very limited though, so every time I do go online I rather do what I enjoy (hot-lapping, make liveries, take photos) than drive the same race over and over again. I did enjoy Tokyo 600pp in the wet for a while and tested and tuned quite a few cars for that event, but everything has its limits and I don't enjoy it any more.

The game for me feels very limited to be honest. If I had plenty of time, then there is a few ways to make money. But if, like me, your gaming time is quite limited, you tend to go and do things you enjoy the most. There is not much time left for things you don't enjoy (like grinding), so in effect, I'm always skint in the game. It feels too much like real life to me, where I can only look at very expensive cars from behind a glass. I tend to play games to forget about real life and being transported into worlds where I can do and own stuff I cannot in real life and yet that is not happening in this game. 3 months of gameplay and the most expensive car I ever bough was Ferrari F40 for 2.6m. Cars for 5m or more are way out of my reach with my normal gameplay.
It sounds like you play just for something to do rather than to enjoy the racing experience. If you had all the very expensive cars what next? You'd hot lap them, then get bored, and then you'd have literally nothing to grind for. If you don't have a wheel, get one. It completely transforms the experience, every car feels completely different and adds a huge dynamic to gameplay.

It sounds like you play just for something to do rather than to enjoy the racing experience. If you had all the very expensive cars what next? You'd hot lap them, then get bored, and then you'd have literally nothing to grind for. If you don't have a wheel, get one. It completely transforms the experience, every car feels completely different and adds a huge dynamic to gameplay.
It sounds like you don't know what you're talking about, but here you are, still trolling other users with your nonsense.

Last edited:
I do enjoy driving. As I said originally, I time trial / hotlap cars around Nordschleife all the time and have done dozens of laps around that track already in various cars, stock and tuned. The problem is that the game doesn't reward my efforts in any way shape and form. Yes, I do get an occasional ticket for driving a certain distance, but we all know how laughable chances of winning something nice is from them.

Besides, this game is not about just racing. Gran Turismo was always more than just that. It is about collecting cars, learning about them, appreciating them, modifying them, driving them and racing them. If you don't have enough credits in the game, then there is literally nothing to do.

There is a very easy way to fix the game and it would only take 10 minutes of PD's time. And that is to raise the rewards of all races to Tokyo 600pp wet race level. You don't even have to create new events for the time being. Instead, let us enjoy races which at this moment, for someone like me, with limited time, are pretty much useless. If I have 30 min left and not enough credits to buy a car I want, I won't go picking an event I would actually enjoy, I have a very limited number of races I can do to earn something for my next project car. How long would that take to change the number of credits you get from each race? I don't think it would take longer than fixing the roulette ticket bug.

BTW, I do have a wheel.

It sounds like you don't know what you're talking about, but here you are, still trolling other users with your nonsense.
I disagree with sound logic. Better just call him a troll to cope.

I do enjoy driving. As I said originally, I time trial / hotlap cars around Nordschleife all the time and have done dozens of laps around that track already in various cars, stock and tuned. The problem is that the game doesn't reward my efforts in any way shape and form. Yes, I do get an occasional ticket for driving a certain distance, but we all know how laughable chances of winning something nice is from them.

Besides, this game is not about just racing. Gran Turismo was always more than just that. It is about collecting cars, learning about them, appreciating them, modifying them, driving them and racing them. If you don't have enough credits in the game, then there is literally nothing to do.

There is a very easy way to fix the game and it would only take 10 minutes of PD's time. And that is to raise the rewards of all races to Tokyo 600pp wet race level. You don't even have to create new events for the time being. Instead, let us enjoy races which at this moment, for someone like me, with limited time, are pretty much useless. If I have 30 min left and not enough credits to buy a car I want, I won't go picking an event I would actually enjoy, I have a very limited number of races I can do to earn something for my next project car. How long would that take to change the number of credits you get from each race? I don't think it would take longer than fixing the roulette ticket bug.

BTW, I do have a wheel.
There's no way you've spent much time with each car, tuning it, racing it, and learning its history unless you play the game every waking hour. So why rush to collect them all when the game hasn't even been out for a year yet. Just sounds like you want to reach 100% completion ASAP for no reason at all.
Spent some time with each car you already have, enjoy the craftsmanship that went into it. Once you've done that with a good % of cars and got gold on everything the game has to offer, then complain about nothing to do. Until then, you have PLENTY to do.

I disagree with sound logic. Better just call him a troll to cope.

There's no way you've spent much time with each car, tuning it, racing it, and learning its history unless you play the game every waking hour. So why rush to collect them all when the game hasn't even been out for a year yet. Just sounds like you want to reach 100% completion ASAP for no reason at all.
Spent some time with each car you already have, enjoy the craftsmanship that went into it. Once you've done that with a good % of cars and got gold on everything the game has to offer, then complain about nothing to do. Until then, you have PLENTY to do.
I'll wait patiently for you to post some sound logic. Any would represent progress at this stage.

I see you're still trolling @=ReBeL= with you telling him exactly how he is playing the game despite him already explaining this to you. You are also using the same circular arguments over how to make credits and enjoy the game which is not as sound logic as you seem to beleive it is all the while responding to every post you don't agree with, with a poop emoji. How old are you again?

Last edited:
I'll wait patiently for you to post some sound logic. Any would represent progress at this stage.

I see you're still trolling @=ReBeL= with you telling him exactly how he is playing the game despite him already explaining this to you. You are also using the same circular arguments over how to make credits and enjoy the game which is not as sound logic as you seem to beleive it is all the while responding to every post you don't agree with, with a poop emoji. How old are you again?
I have no interest in talking to you. So sorry but poop is all you deserve. Have a nice day

Back