Gran Turismo 7's Next Update is Coming This Week: Escudo Pikes Peak Returns

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,621 comments
Suzuki Escudo is finally back, boys and girls!!

FDGxk-CVcBE7-D7.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder why they only manage to crank out just 3 cars per month? They used to add at least 5-6 cars and a new track/layout per an update back in GT Sport days. What's going on?

It's nice to see the pikes peak car back tho...i guess. I have pretty much stopped playing GT7.

Last edited:
There all nice cars, but what is the point of a time attack car, if you dont have something to time attack, Maybe pikes peak is coming aswell, but if it isn't its another car, with nothing to race it against.

Still no 488, 720, Vantage V8, PD has its Japanese blinkers on again.

Lobbies are awful, The discord I'm on is full of hard-core GT fans who are had enough of poor lobbies, bad, BOP, poor car groupings, stability issues.

Only 1 league Running the 3 cancelled until the game becomes stable, or offer some options to make the game interesting.

Last edited:
I wonder why they only manage to crank out just 3 cars per month? They used to add at least 5-6 cars and a new track/layout per an update back in GT Sport days. What's going on?

It's nice to see the pikes peak car back tho...i guess. I have pretty much stopped playing GT7.
I think they could manage more (given the number some of Sports updates had). It appears to be a conscious decision to only release 3 at a time for GT7 - at least for the time being anyway!

Back