Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.48 Now Available: Volvo Returns, Five New Cars, New Extra Menu, & New Engine Swaps

• Thread starter Famine
  • 568 comments
c.jpg

Last edited:
This is a proper Gran Turismo car list. A variety of interesting, classic stuff.

If that is indeed the Volvo T5, my buddy will be pleased to see it. Though it looks more like a Focus or Fiesta to me.

Great selection all around.

Edit: Nevermind, I missed the V40 part of the sentence. I forget that T5 is the engine and not the model. So my buddy with the C30 T5 will likely be disappointed.

s-wbLLoFC-Jk.Y7GrtqWZf.jpeg

Last edited:
When I saw the list I was very disappointed that there was no AZ1 on the list 😔. But it's cool though glad to Volvo return and 87 GTR. As always I look forward to the swaps. Maybe PD and not Google read my engine swap wish and we will have a V12 swap for Tuscan 🤣. Looking forward to Thursday

The R31 GTS-R was the number two car on my wishlist, I am very happy to see that finally in the series with a high quality model!

I'm curious to see what they do event-wise with the NSX GT500, since it doesn't qualify for a Neo-Classic event like the other two retro JGTC models but I also don't think they'd separate the three. The Civic is neat, having cars through a model's generations is a GT strongpoint so it's good to see the Civic line branched out.

I personally do not like Volvo as a brand, like at all, but I'm happy for the people who are happy they are in the game.

I'm curious to see what they do event-wise with the NSX GT500, since it doesn't qualify for a Neo-Classic event like the other two retro JGTC models but I also don't think they'd separate the three. The Civic is neat, having cars through a model's generations is a GT strongpoint so it's good to see the Civic line branched out.
WTC event most likely.

The reintroduction of Volvo hopefully means Lotus isn't far away. An Elise GR4 and an Evora GR3 is all that's required for me to sign as my manufacturer next season. Make it happen PD! Also, thank you Geely! Glad you allowed PD access to your brands once again.
Oh yes, so Geely parent company of Lotus and Volvo. I am hopeful now unless there are other rights holders?

Back