Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7’s Trophy List Has Leaked

As copies of Gran Turismo 7 are somewhat unexpectedly now landing in players’ postboxes, we’re starting to see some pieces of information about the game leaking out into the wild, too. The first of these is, of course, the game’s set of PSN Trophy awards, which has been posted on Twitter...

• Three Legendary Cars – Acquired three legendary race cars that were once destined to win 24 hour races
What are the 3 cars? I guess one is the Porsche 917K. And maybe the CLK-LM??

Last edited:
On the whole these look massively easier to achieve than the luck and grind trophies from GTS. However, the license test one could be nasty if they've brought back the really difficult license style from previous GT titles. As annoying as it would be I do think it's a good move if they have done it

I dont think that they shouldnt add online trophys but like it is drive x Miles online and participate in online race. Maybe I get this platinum it will be my first gt platinum haha

Last edited:
On the whole these look massively easier to achieve than the luck and grind trophies from GTS. However, the license test one could be nasty if they've brought back the really difficult license style from previous GT titles. As annoying as it would be I do think it's a good move if they have done it
This pretty much what I'm thinking about the trophies. Shouldn't be much of a problem for me especially when it comes to the Sport Mode related ones where they're really easier than I thought it would be.

However the license test trophy is where like you said can be nasty if its like the older games but either way I'm down for the challenge.

Easy stuff here, no 'all-gold-everything' (odd), no Sport Mode wins(I'm so glad, I only managed about 9 in GTS).
Looks like I'll be sitting around 90% after two weeks, if I really have to travel 12,000km in online modes (unless it means the total distance driven by players in the lobby, but I don't think so, I think they just want us to play online for 60 hours)

Driving 8000+ miles online is only a silver trophy? At an average speed of 100mph that's 80 hours of pure driving, and it's only counting online. I'd have thought a gold trophy at least for that one, that's heaps of work.

I foresee people creating custom rooms to rubberband trick their way through that one.

I only average about under 6000kms in my personal car. With the Daily Workout, i’d take a little over half the year to reach 8000kms. Think I’ll set one account to test that out.

edit: 8000 miles. Whoops. That’s about 10 months at 26 miles Daily Workout.

Last edited:
Driving 8000+ miles online is only a silver trophy? At an average speed of 100mph that's 80 hours of pure driving, and it's only counting online. I'd have thought a gold trophy at least for that one, that's heaps of work.

I foresee people creating custom rooms to rubberband trick their way through that one.
I don't think 80 hours of "pure driving" online is too bad, but yeah I could definitely see people cheesing it like you said. 🧀

• Three Legendary Cars – Acquired three legendary race cars that were once destined to win 24 hour races
What are the 3 cars? I guess one is the Porsche 917K. And maybe the CLK-LM??
There are quite a few Le Mans winning cars in GT7:

Porsche 917K
Porsche 919
McLaren F1 GTR
Sauber C9
Jaguar XJR-9

Unless by destined to it means supposed to but didn't like the CLK-LM and the TS030/TS050.

So what I want to know is the deal with autopopping of trophies, if I earn all the trophies on PS4 and then load up on PS5 I'm concerned about the cloud save causing all trophies to pop. I plan to buy a PS5 in a few months and upgrade my TGT to the Fanatec wheel, but if all trophies just autopop I'd be less inclined to play and thus buying the new wheel would be a waste.

Maybe it'll ask if I want to import the cloud save when starting up?

Porsche 917K
Porsche 919
McLaren F1 GTR
Sauber C9
Jaguar XJR-9

Unless by destined to it means supposed to but didn't like the CLK-LM and the TS030/TS050.

The trophy mentions 24h races, not specifically Le Mans.
This shouldn't be a hard trophy to get 🏆 😀

Porsche 917K
Porsche 919
McLaren F1 GTR
Sauber C9
Jaguar XJR-9

Destined ... 330 P4 the 20 and 15 Mio Jags or the 20 Mio Ford, the meaning of "destined" should be explained .

IR

Back