Gran Turismo 7's Trophy List Has Leaked

• Thread starter Famine
  • 112 comments
The safety car trophy doesn’t mention Sport mode so I’m hoping we can have a Safety car in offline racing too. I’ve wanted in that in GTS it would be so cool and add to the immersion of racing AI if we can get the same race rules and penalties as online or there a bouts. Like SC, Yellow flags etc. retirements would be cool too.

Last edited:
It's not that bad.
Special Stage Route X + Tomahawk combined with the 600km/h trophy. Do a 24h race and you're done.

The only real challenge might be the license tests.
That's still pretty bad - a mindless, meaningless grind. I'm not sure if 24 hours of holding a button is better or worse than 100 hours of driving relatively normally. I'd sort of hoped that they'd learned not to include the kind of "gameplay" that can be done by rubberbands.

Easy platinum, just takes time for the online distance ones. Thank god no more win/pole/FL trophies.

The 2 photomode trophies are lifted straight from GTS. How uncreative can they be? :boggled:
I thought the same, so many cars and tracks that they could have done iconic combinations.

A Aston Martin around Goodwood would have been a good one!

I’m also finding it interesting that there’s a trophy for simply buying a pickup, considering that we only know of two models between Ford and Toyota. Hopefully, in an update, they’ll be joined by the Dodge Ram Rebel and the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2.

EDIT: My other thoughts on how I plan to tackle some of the other trophies are below.

-It seems that, at least in GTS, both of the pickup trucks are the same price of 55k credits, so I'll just pick one at random. Like I said, I plan to get two of most vehicles in the game, so I don't mind buying one and winning the same model later on.

-The trophy for buying an electric car should be easy - I'll just nab a BMW i3, which as far as I know, will be the cheapest EV in the game. And like with the pickups, I don't mind winning a spare, even though customization options for EVs could end up being much more limited.

-Funny enough, I actually don't plan to complete the "buy a legendary car" trophy while also making progress towards the "buy three legendary cars destined to win at the LM24" trophy. For one thing, we don't really know what those three cars are, and I'd rather find out myself in the course of obtaining at least two of most cars in GT7. Secondly, there's a ton of other cars that will be showing up in the LCD, so if something relatively affordable comes up - like that R32 GT-R we saw at one point - then I might just nab something like that for my first legendary car purchase.

-The safety car purchase? That's also another example where I plan to get at least two. But they're also all the same price, so I don't really have a preference. Well, maybe except for the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Safety Car - I think I might want to get out and get that one, first, assuming I can't buy the Nissan GT-R Safety Car.

-Ideally, I'd like to obtain the required cars for the two scapes photos trophies as prize cars, being the 2011 Audi R18 and any Gr.3 BMW. If I complete everything and still don't have those cars, it's only at that point that I'll go out and buy them.

-As for the 100 time trials trophy, I'm hoping this'll be a bit more than simply hot-lapping indefinitely, but rather, I'm hoping that online qualifying time trials count towards this. Or better yet, there could be time attack events in the campaign like the Goodwood Hillclimb. At the very least, I think I'll be nabbing the "Tsukuba under 1min" trophy on my way to getting this one.

-When they refer to getting a trophy for driving a formula car, I wonder what that could imply, if anything? Could it be for driving any formula-styled car, between the F1500T-A, the Mercedes-AMG W08, the X2014 Standard, the X2014 Jr., or the X2019 Competition? Or, could there be another formula-styled car that we don't know about yet?

-Finally, I'm hoping we can obtain all licenses and complete all Circuit Experiences as soon as those respective modes are unlocked, though I alternatively wouldn't mind parts of these modes being unlocked as you progress. For example, I think Circuit Experience is linked to unlocking the course in itself, as you complete collections.
A good plan.
Mines a little simpler, do as much as feasible possible without buying a car , go as far as a possible into the campaign, then drop back and do any missed miscellaneous trophies.

With GT games (racing games in general) you can't really do most of the trophies until you've got rather far into the campaign and a few million in the bank.

These trophies look very very easy. I don't get why some people are still complaining.
I platinumed GTS and it really wasn't that hard.
Of course trophies like the ones where you need to drive a certain amount will be time consuming but you'll easily get that in like under 2-3 months. I wish they had harder trophies tbh. Makes getting the platinum trophy that much more satisfying.

The phrasing of this is so...needlessly ambiguous. "Were once destined..." implies three cars that were supposed to win, but didn't. If it's three cars that actually won then why not simply phrase it as "Acquired three legendary race cars that won 24 hour races"?

Such a minor thing that peeves me whenever I see it. That, and official sites uploading low res images of their own product(s). That one drives me absolutely 🤬 mad but that's neither here nor there. :lol:
I read it as cars that did win it, like it was destiny and there was no way they couldn't win it. I don't think it will be restricted to 'must be these 3 cars'. Rather, buy 3 from the pool of eligible cars.

I'm speculating here of course, but let's say for example the eligible cars are:
D-Type
GT40
P330
787B
XJR
Speed 8
etc..

Just buy any 3 of the ones from that list and you could get the trophy(?)

Jerome

I thought the same, so many cars and tracks that they could have done iconic combinations.

A Aston Martin around Goodwood would have been a good one!
Alternatively, I'm hoping that to compensate in a way, the cars we're assigned to for each Circuit Experience has more to do with each track, rather than being almost entirely Gr.4/Gr.3 cars like in GTS. That is, barring the actually-relevant Porsche 919 for Le Mans.

In this regard, I'd pick the following cars for each venue:

Blue Moon Bay Speedway: Plymouth Superbird
Daytona Road Course: Ford GT LM GTE '18
Goodwood Circuit: Jaguar E-Type
Fuji Speedway: Lexus RC F
Nurburgring Nordschleife: Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Spec V Nur
Trial Mountain: Toyota Supra GT500 '97
Suzuka Circuit: Honda NSX Type R '92
Le Mans: Mazda 787B (Just to have a change, rather than having the Porsche 919 again.)
Interlagos: Gran Turismo F1500T-A
Red Bull Ring: Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Jr.

And so on.

EDIT: I had more ideas!

Sardegna - Windmills: Ford Focus RS '18
Fisherman's Ranch: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR
Colorado Springs - Lake: Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87 (Y'know, since Pikes Peak isn't far from this location.)

Tokyo Expressway Central: Honda Fit Hybrid
Tokyo Expressway East: Nissan GT-R (R35) Premium
Tokyo Expressway South: Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept Gr.3

Sardegna - Road Track A: Red Bull X2014 Standard
Spa-Francorchamps: Peugeot 908
Brands Hatch - GP: McLaren 650S GT3
Autopolis: Nissan GT-R (R35) GT500 '16

EDIT2: Of course, we don't know how many variants of each course will actually be part of Circuit Experience, as many of them were not part of GTS' version of it. But I'm more than OK with a more curated list, with only a few venues having more than one layout available for Circuit Experience. I also appreciate that the trophy for Circuit Experience doesn't make you complete all available courses, but instead, simply 15 of them; the progress players needed for the GTS version of this trophy was different depending on how many courses had been added to GTS at the time. With additional tracks coming to GT7 after launch, it's nice to see that the number of courses we need to complete is static, rather than potentially changing (read: increasing) with updates.

Last edited:
Seems to be an easy platinum trophy compared to GT Sport, no lvl50 or 91 wins trophy... Those took me the longest. Not expecting too much trouble with the licenses.

They literally took the most annoying trophy grind in GT6 and made it even worse. Why, PD?
Won't be a problem for me (see below) but I do feel for those who don't like messing around online.

Screenshot_20220227-140128.png

Won't be a problem for me (see below) but I do feel for those who don't like messing around online.
I'd rather play entirely offline, with the option of doing a few online races with mates if the opportunity arises. A trophy for completing a few races online, (even 50 over the course of a few years playing the game) is fine, but 8,000 miles online seems entirely unnecessary. There was enough backlash at the lack of a career mode when GT Sport first arrived, you'd have thought they'd now understand that not everyone wants to race online.

I get that a lot of games will encourage a bit of a grind to keep people playing, but there's a line you can easily overstep which will put people off. I'm closing in on the Dirt 5 Platinum, with only the "Spare Some Change for Gas?" trophy left to complete (this originally required 10,000 miles driven, but was patched early to bring it down to 1,000 miles). Finishing all the career races, with a few repeats to get a win, a bit of online/playground and all of the extra DLC races puts you pretty close to that figure, so it's just a case of mopping up the rest without it feeling too unnecessary. In the case of Grid (PS4), on the other hand, the "Around the World" trophy requires you drive 24,900 miles. If you get close to finishing all the races and are nowhere near that figure, the incentive to grind it out is pretty low and I was quick to abandon it for other racers.

The point someone made earlier about the Spider-Man games is true too. Having the requirement to complete the game on "Ultimate" difficulty not included in the base trophy set is a good call, I think. I got the platinum then went back through NG+ and got the full set, including that one, but in Kena: Bridge of Spirits, where the combat is already much harder than either Spider-Man, I'm already thinking the "Master Spirit Guide" trophy which requires beating the game on Master difficulty, might be beyond my fairly casual play, so i'm not even looking at the Platinum as something I might achieve. That's definitely lost it some of my attention in a market with a lot of other choices.

I'd rather play entirely offline, with the option of doing a few online races with mates if the opportunity arises. A trophy for completing a few races online, (even 50 over the course of a few years playing the game) is fine, but 8,000 miles online seems entirely unnecessary. There was enough backlash at the lack of a career mode when GT Sport first arrived, you'd have thought they'd now understand that not everyone wants to race online.

I get that a lot of games will encourage a bit of a grind to keep people playing, but there's a line you can easily overstep which will put people off. I'm closing in on the Dirt 5 Platinum, with only the "Spare Some Change for Gas?" trophy left to complete (this originally required 10,000 miles driven, but was patched early to bring it down to 1,000 miles). Finishing all the career races, with a few repeats to get a win, a bit of online/playground and all of the extra DLC races puts you pretty close to that figure, so it's just a case of mopping up the rest without it feeling too unnecessary. In the case of Grid (PS4), on the other hand, the "Around the World" trophy requires you drive 24,900 miles. If you get close to finishing all the races and are nowhere near that figure, the incentive to grind it out is pretty low and I was quick to abandon it for other racers.

The point someone made earlier about the Spider-Man games is true too. Having the requirement to complete the game on "Ultimate" difficulty not included in the base trophy set is a good call, I think. I got the platinum then went back through NG+ and got the full set, including that one, but in Kena: Bridge of Spirits, where the combat is already much harder than either Spider-Man, I'm already thinking the "Master Spirit Guide" trophy which requires beating the game on Master difficulty, might be beyond my fairly casual play, so i'm not even looking at the Platinum as something I might achieve. That's definitely lost it some of my attention in a market with a lot of other choices.
Agreed, I too would rather offline racing, I feel less pressured to make mistakes. After a long day at work ,last thing I want to worry about is upsetting people online because I'm falling asleep at the wheel.
Ai Sophy however wouldn't care!

And as said above, platinums that require far too much grind, become a eyesore and don't really work as intended to keep people online.

I had this in grid autosport, spent over a few months getting to level 250 just going in circles. I come to realize that driving games is about going in circles 🥲

I was lucky and did the kena master trophy prior to the patch. But I'd really hate to do that now. As much as I loved that game I find overly difficult or grinding trophies a off put.

Not enough to never play, but surely to stop it being a 10/10

Doing my last trophy for sport now (lvl 50) currently at 47 and wanting to finish it off before Friday 😁 a terrible trophy considering the 3 big online trophies!

Doing my last trophy for sport now (lvl 50) currently at 47 and wanting to finish it off before Friday 😁 a terrible trophy considering the 3 big online trophies!
Ha ha, good luck with that. I dont even think you could rubber band it before Friday.

Working on finishing level 50 (298,000 to go) in Sport, but the 500 miles on Ovals didn't pop for me, so I'm somewhat concerned the same trophy in GT7 could be buggy as well.

Working on finishing level 50 (298,000 to go) in Sport, but the 500 miles on Ovals didn't pop for me, so I'm somewhat concerned the same trophy in GT7 could be buggy as well.
I had trouble with that one as well. I think it only works on Northern Isle. I ended up getting it to pop doing a custom race there in the Tomahawk. All the Blue Moon Bay grinding didn't trigger it.

Bit concerned about the 600km/h trophy... Surely you can't just tune a skyline to do 600km/h? Would raise some questions about the physics model...
If you read the article, the advice is to do this in a Dodge Tomahawk on SS Route X

One thing I'm doing with GT7 is im playing for enjoyment this time around, GTS was less fun when grinding for cars / trophies.
I question myself every time I hunt for achievements or trophies. Sometimes you just got to turn off and enjoy. The hunting can come later 😁

One thing I'm doing with GT7 is im playing for enjoyment this time around, GTS was less fun when grinding for cars / trophies.
It should be easy enough to get the trophies while doing just that, rather than actively grinding for them.

Anyway, I still haven't really decided what car I'm gonna buy ten times, but I think the Subaru BRZ S '15 is looking highly likely. Heck, even if I win some spares - and since I highly doubt prize cars will count towards the trophy - I might simply customize every last Subaru BRZ S '15 that comes into my hands, each one for different regulations. And that's before we get into the likelihood that this car will have a ton of options for customization, just as it does in real life. In other words, I think it's very possible that I might like the appearance (and performance) of multiple customized BRZs, each with different aero parts among other items, perhaps such as custom headlights, engine swaps, and so on.

Last edited:
I read it as cars that did win it, like it was destiny and there was no way they couldn't win it. I don't think it will be restricted to 'must be these 3 cars'. Rather, buy 3 from the pool of eligible cars.

I'm speculating here of course, but let's say for example the eligible cars are:
D-Type
GT40
P330
787B
XJR
Speed 8
etc..

Just buy any 3 of the ones from that list and you could get the trophy(?)

Jerome

My first thought was:

1. Ferrari 330 P4, Ford GT40 Mark IV and Jaguar XJR13.

The same legendary cars that first featured together in GT6 and reappeared in GT Sport completely remodelled, as if Kaz places a high importance on them. "Once destined" perhaps because the Jag never even competed in Le Mans but was originally conceived to do so. Maybe they were all "destined to win".

If not then then my next thought is:

2. Any "legendary" vehicle (perhaps older than a certain year, say 2000) that was conceived to compete in 24 hr races, whether Le Mans or not.

And if not any of those then I'd imagine:

3. Any Le Mans winning vehicle, or perhaps one that's won any 24 hour race.

Gotta love PD for making this one extremely ambiguous. I hope there's a reason for it like my first guess here; otherwise it's just poor wording.

Last edited:
I platinumed GTS and it really wasn't that hard.
Of course trophies like the ones where you need to drive a certain amount will be time consuming but you'll easily get that in like under 2-3 months. I wish they had harder trophies tbh. Makes getting the platinum trophy that much more satisfying.
Less than 1% platinumed GTS, making it one of the most rare trophies on the PS4.
There is really no need to brag about the fact you think it wasn't hard, just take the credits man.

Super GT (youtube) was grinding this past week to get to lvl 50. I think he was lvl 46 and got the trophy in around 15h.. but he had those objectives to exchange for XP.
I never got close to this xD

Round and Round – Drove 500 miles (804.672km) on oval tracks

Hi, is it possible to achieve this one, while driving on Stage Route X? I mean, it's an oval track or not?!... Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back