Gran Turismo Announces Partnership With Dior, Adds Special Race Gear and Car to GT7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 128 comments
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Just because some gamers are broke-ass basement dwellers, doesn't mean all are. A fella on a different forum I visit was playing GT7 soon after launch, having played 5 & 6 -- he'd not long changed his F12 for an 812SF. I've never asked him if he's interested in cat food.
i mean,sure there are people with sports cars in real life that play these games just like there are people who buy direct drive wheels and expensive pedals but the majority of people who play gt games do so with a controller.
If dior is fine with getting a small part of the gt fanbase then that's fine then.

They should of done a collab with a company that is worth the money. Maybe like Casio for watch, or Superdry for clothes.

I wanted to rant about the expensive dior stuff but then I realized that I play an 80$ game on a 500$ console 😅
That's not the point: sold by Bvulgari or Dior how much would that console cost, 5000? Maybe more...
Luxury in a racing game means new Cars, new Tracks, you name it. And not necessarily for free.

Motorsports racing has always been a "sport" of the elites, those who are wealthy and love to show off their ill-gotten gains. So, it's no surprise that now, with Kaz hanging out with big names like FIA and Hagerty, he would want to flaunt some collabs with established luxury brands.

Latest Posts

Back