Gran Turismo FIA Online Championship World Final Preview: Glory Awaits

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 532 comments
  • 52,619 views
This cockpit camera on stream is great. Is there any chance that we will get upgrade of cockpit camera?

I wish, and really hope so, but I doubt it. We have seen new angles way before, back in 2018, and they never get included in the game.

I really love the wide angle "Go Pro" cockpit angle, would look amazing for replays of hotlaps!
 
The racing this weekend continues to excite. My goodness I’m not sure I’ve been that intrigued by any race in recent memory. I need to go back and watch the weekends I missed!
 
Heading for 10k viewers on the English Gran Turismo YouTube channel. 16K all official YouTube channels combined. Not far off double yesterday’s numbers.
Gotta add in the Twitch numbers and other ways you can stream it. Pretty sure it's on Facebook and their private website stream too (not sure if that's different from the YouTube stream)
 
Either way, it’s got Forza beat (their World Finals are live now too).

Interesting tidbit in that Lewis Hamilton video, 8 million players in Gran Turismo Sport.
 
This should be good, just hope Wong doesn't send it up the inside again and take someone out.

These cars should get a standing start, like real Formula races
 
PERFECT CAMERA ANGLE!!
 
Polyphony please? Can we has partially transparent halo view please?
FB691FBE-0C0C-4E78-87E6-D5A32ABF7980.jpeg
 
Oh, they're driving with no ABS? Good to know Jimmy... Was that mentioned earlier?
 
Gotta add in the Twitch numbers and other ways you can stream it. Pretty sure it's on Facebook and their private website stream too (not sure if that's different from the YouTube stream)
Just checked Twitter and PlayStation’s stream was 5k.

So that’s over 20k on those two platforms. Someone else may have numbers for Facebook & Twitch.
 
I'm on Twitch and it's only 419 viewers. Not sure if they have the other languages on Twitch.

It's strange to see "Grocery Store" and "Monaco" in the same sentence :lol:
Touché
 
It's kinda crazy how consistent each driver has a second gap between themselves
 
Even Jimmy says that things have gone a bit 'static'. Doesn't take away from how commanding Hizal is at the moment...
 
missed the first race, this one is pretty uneventful so far but oh well. It's super impressive how consistent these guys are.

hizal is a machine
 
Why do the World Tour drivers get all the nice stuff before everyone else? Two by two rolling start, transparent Halo, new camera angles, cockpit cam with head movement, basically all DLC , etc..
I mean we all paid the same (more or less) for the game...
 
At least they know how to talk about nothing when there's no action on track
 
Pretty sure I was in the same team (GTR) as super gt in forza a while back. It feels weird to see him working with GT on youtube, tbh I am jealous lol.
 
Gran Turismo/PD dropped the ball here, so far, both races were dull, and very little screen time for the Lambo. :/

edit, there will be more Lambo :)
 
Tire flex looks really cool on the side cameras
 
Back