Gran Turismo In Disney's Wreck It Ralph 2Movies 

• Thread starter Dr-GoFast
  • 17 comments
I have not made a post on these forums since 2010 and I'm only making one now just because of how much I'm freaking out over this.

THIS IS SO AWESOME! I'm not going to question what significance it has since it'll probably be one of dozens background corporate cameos that have no more than 5 seconds of screen time, but why is GT one of them, since the sequel is so internet-focused? Maybe they wanted to sneak in a few more video game cameos (I know Mario is most likely gonna be in it, as they really wanted to get him for the first movie), but if they weren't gonna have that be such a focus, why and how did they get Gran Turismo of all things?! Not that this is a problem, no, quite the opposite of it, but this is just such an out-of-nowhere thing to see. I really would like to hear about how this came about, whether Kaz wanted this or something. Gah, this is just way too cool!

Either way, I was already long planning to watch this movie, but the fact that I can say one of my favorite video games has a connection to a Disney movie is a huge, huge plus for me! I'm greedy so I'm hopelessly wanting for there to be more than just that brief appearance. But for now, let's just all collectively continue to lose our minds for the next five months, haha!

Once this movie comes out on Blu-Ray, I'm probably going to watch the whole thing in 25% speed just to pick out all of the little details...

I have not made a post on these forums since 2010 and I'm only making one now just because of how much I'm freaking out over this.

THIS IS SO AWESOME! I'm not going to question what significance it has since it'll probably be one of dozens background corporate cameos that have no more than 5 seconds of screen time, but why is GT one of them, since the sequel is so internet-focused? Maybe they wanted to sneak in a few more video game cameos (I know Mario is most likely gonna be in it, as they really wanted to get him for the first movie), but if they weren't gonna have that be such a focus, why and how did they get Gran Turismo of all things?! Not that this is a problem, no, quite the opposite of it, but this is just such an out-of-nowhere thing to see. I really would like to hear about how this came about, whether Kaz wanted this or something. Gah, this is just way too cool!

Either way, I was already long planning to watch this movie, but the fact that I can say one of my favorite video games has a connection to a Disney movie is a huge, huge plus for me! I'm greedy so I'm hopelessly wanting for there to be more than just that brief appearance. But for now, let's just all collectively continue to lose our minds for the next five months, haha!

Once this movie comes out on Blu-Ray, I'm probably going to watch the whole thing in 25% speed just to pick out all of the little details...

The last movie was all about a Cartoony Karting game SUGAR RUSH ( like Motor Toon Grand Prix (!):P ) maybe they will be racing some GTR's around Special stage route 5 ?!! (HYPE)

Vanellope is a racing driver afterall !

and the motortoon game made by Kazunori san. (a ProtoTurismo if you will) :P

To be fair I watched the 1st film because of the emphasis on gaming. Only liked the 1st 20 mins of the game because it was wall to wall easter eggs.

I am excited to see this movie on the big screen. I have watched the first installment and I must say that it is pretty good. Any player will love to see this film.

Sugar Rush DLC confirmed for GT Sport? Wreck-It Ralph himself was is Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed (I suppose in exchange for Sonic's cameo in the movie).

I wonder if anything GT related beyond the logo will have a cameo.

Explain please.
Here it is up closer. Though I might have spoken too soon, since it does look flipped 270 degrees, but the general color and shape somewhat remains.

Screenshot_20180606-080945.png

images (2).jpeg

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing it with my 7 yo daughter. It should be named "Ralph breaks the box Office!". 9.9/10

Wasn't a packed theater at 940AM, but that didn't stop many of us Dads in the theater from laughing out loud. Talk about "taking the piss", making jokes about yourself and whatever. Disney did just that. The use of their assets, really shows they can do just about anything, movie wise(scary to think all else in the "real world").

Calling "Best car chase scene in a movie for 2018... 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'". Seriously. Not talking about it until others see it.

The theme of the movie, gotta hit 'em in the feels, when they're young. Oh, it's going to be touchy for "those" couples out there. :lol: I'm not laughing at them, but, MMHMM.

Now, to the most anticipated part of the movie. I got to see the Gran Turismo building! MAde sure to look for it, during that scene. My life is complete.

Best movie of 2018. I'm not "clowning". ;)

On New Year's Day, my best friend and I made it a three movie day at the theater. Timed it so there were 60-90 breaks between each movie. Saw this, Aquaman, and Spider-Man: Enter the Spider-Verse. Seeing Ralph Breaks the Internet first was a good move. It was fun, light-hearted and full of heart, just like the first movie. Loved Gal Gadot as Shank. All the Disney Princesses were great, too. And yes, it had one of the best movie chases you'll ever see. It was well worth seeing it in the theater.

Back