Gran Turismo Mobile Master Car List V.2.0 (NOT a wishlist-Please Read First Post)

• Thread starter Peter
  • 240 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell I can't wait for this now.

Hmm special edition R35 or orginal Countash...tough choice.

If you don't pre-order will you still be able to get these later in the game.
Still gonna pre-order though

If you don't pre-order will you still be able to get these later in the game.
Still gonna pre-order though

The cars in different colours you will be able to get no problems without a preorder, the only difference with these cars are they're a special colour and you can only choose one.

Otherwise if you find someone with the preorder car you wanted you will have to persuade him to transfer it to you.

Jay
Otherwise if you find someone with the preorder car you wanted you will have to persuade him to transfer it to you.
I have a suspicion that these will be in the list of cars that you lose if you transfer them.

I have a suspicion that these will be in the list of cars that you lose if you transfer them.

Yeah, I am sure of it (was mentioned in a interview), just need to 'persuade' a little harder. :sly:

Cars you lose if you transfer them! What!? :confused:
Yamauchi said that some cars you could trade with friends and keep in your garage but others would be removed from your garage.

I think that I spy a Smart Car (Under the car under the RX-7) A Honda Beat (Under the BMW M coupe) a Prius (The grey one two down from the RX-8) and a Tesla (Above the mini)

Yep that yellow car under the BMW M Coupe is a Honda Beat (91)

and you meant 3 down from the RX-8 but that does look like a PRIUS G Touring Selection (03)

That car you thought was a Tesler Roadster is an Elise series 2 (00)

and which RX-7 did you find the Smart under?

some interesting screens up on the news page of GT Planet. Revealing a lot of cars including a bunch of Mercedes. One little surprise, though, is the old 2003 Audi Le Mans quattro concept car. Very interesting to see that in the game along side it's production counter part, the R8

The mazda racer concept,2009 Audi R8 LMS Race Car,Nissan 370Z,2004 lexus IS200 gt-1 race car,Lamborghini countach 25th anniversery (88), 1985 Ford RS200 rally car,Escudo pikes peak,1994 Toyota Celica rally car (ST185),Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) 2003. all taken from pics/vids from alex p's thread. :)

Last edited:
http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/gran-turismo-psp-menus-264_028.jpg

NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car if you haven't already gotten it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turis...image-blowout/gran-turismo-psp-menus-264_026/

This shows the XJ220 LM Race Car, The Chaparral 2D Race Car and the Corvette Z06 Race Car '63

http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/gran-turismo-psp-menus-264_015.jpg

Here's those Mercedes again...after reviewing the list, There are some in the pic that aren't on the list.

Last edited:
the mercs in order of pic are sauber mercedes c-9 (89)
Slr (03)
Sl500 (R230)(04)
E55 Amg (04)
Sl500 (R129)(98)
Clk Gtr (98)
Sl65 amg (04)
Sl55 amg (02) (I think)
Clk Dtm (00)
and the 190 Dtm (92)

Last edited:
hey, anyone notice that the Mercedes pic is from the Garage and that it mentions that pressing to triangle will add or delete it from your favorites? It would appear we can save the cars we like to a faves list, making it easier to find the cars we want to drive, instead of having to sift through 80 skylines.

and a question: correct me if I'm wrong but the third car in the little event window with the Viper and the R390, isn't that the old Ferrari F333 SP?
http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/gran-turismo-psp-menus-264_037.jpg
Compare to Real Models

Last edited:
VOLKSWAGEN Bora V6 4MOTION '01

51918568.jpg

nice find i dont think the mazda 6 concept or the s14 q's are on the list either. :)

Ok, I think i'm up to date with the list now, great job everyone, without you all, this list would be empty.👍

if you watch the intro, at 1:51 you can see the Toyota RSC driving around one of the Cathedral Rocks courses.

At 1:04 you can see what appears to be one of the Audi RB-GT's

a little before that you can see the Amuse Carbon-R

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back