Gran Turismo Mobile Master Car List V.2.0 (NOT a wishlist-Please Read First Post)

• Thread starter Peter
  • 240 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
aston martin vanquish from the countach video

Mitsubishi Lancer Rally Raid car evo VIII (08) from another vid

there was an orange Lambo from the intro, but I couldn't tell if it was a Countach or something else...but, I don't think the Countach came in an Orange color. I'm thinking it's a Murcielgo or Gallardo.

That's what I thought, but, like I said, I don't think the Countach came in that orange color....the only Lambos that I know of that have that color are the Gallardo and the Merci..but I could be wrong...I'm going to try and get a better look at it.

I don't know...at some angles it looks like a Ford GT...so...

Last edited:
I saw two videos earlier today, noticing the Bugatti Veyron in one video, then TWO Lamborghinis! The car list tends to get even more interesting each day. On top of this, I do hope some of the cars from this build find their way somehow into Gran Turismo 5. Maybe the voodoo this game provides has gotten me into maybe getting a PSP.

That's what I thought, but, like I said, I don't think the Countach came in that orange color....the only Lambos that I know of that have that color are the Gallardo and the Merci..but I could be wrong...I'm going to try and get a better look at it.

I don't know...at some angles it looks like a Ford GT...so...

The LP400 comes in that colour as a pre order special.

Skip to 1:47 of the intro movie, and there's a Prototype that doesn't look like the bentley. The placement and shape of the cab seems to indicate wither a 908, Aston or perhaps the Toyota GT-One.

Could someone ID this car?

Skip to 1:47 of the intro movie, and there's a Prototype that doesn't look like the bentley. The placement and shape of the cab seems to indicate wither a 908, Aston or perhaps the Toyota GT-One.

looks like the bently and perhaps the Mazda Hybrid LMP

your welcome but its for those of you who pre-order the disk only though one of a handful of cars available (the others a special edition GTR a black veyron a yellow enzo and a yellow citroen gt) the deal for those who pre order the psn version get it for free if they register their pspgo by october 31.

oh and as for that car i have no idea man :( I watched the vid 4 or 5 times.

Pescarolo Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '09. 👍

It's neither, the 908 has a different livery, and the car in the video had a roof.

Well, I could be wrong. But I can't think of any other closed cockpit LMPs which resemble the one in the intro. Also keep in mind, I'm suggesting it's the Pescarolo Peugeot 908, not the factory car.

pescarolopeugeot908.jpg

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, the car might not be a closed cockpit LMP after all. But then, the livery doesn't appear to resemble the Pescarolo C60 in GT4. It's probably best to just wait until the game is released.

Last edited:
there was an orange Lambo from the intro, but I couldn't tell if it was a Countach or something else...but, I don't think the Countach came in an Orange color. I'm thinking it's a Murcielgo or Gallardo.

I'm sure it's the 25th Anniversary Countach (in which case it's red not orange)

Abit off topic, but im wondering does anyone ever remember going onto a GT4 site, that had like every car in the game there organized into like a flash site, once you click on the manufacturer, it used to show the list of cars after you select a car it would show you the specs and the image of the car, it seemed like a official thing, has this been taken down or is it still online somewhere?

I believe that was on the Gran Turismo site, however I can't seem to find it.

I made a blog entry in regards to the interesting car list for Gran Turismo PSP. I've noted that this could be a change in car philosophy for Polyphony Digital in moving on with GT PSP and maybe GT5. Have a read:

http://johnbmarine.blogspot.com/2009/08/change-in-car-philosophy-for-gran.html
I can't read blogspot at work. If I think to I will read it from home.

Having not read it though I am not sure what change you are seeing. It appears to be going down the encyclopedia of cars road as always.

yeah I cant say I've see any differences either.

I noticed the Hyundi Coupe hasn't been added I just saw it in a pic.

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay, i've just been a bit busy, i'll add them all as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back