Gran Turismo Mobile Master Car List V.2.0 (NOT a wishlist-Please Read First Post)

• Thread starter Peter
  • 240 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake, there are in fact only 2 ferraris in the video, the enzo in 7 colours and the f2007 in 2 :)

Seems like newuser2k9 won't get the game lol

off topic: look at this guy's comment : ''This is sooo cool!I got GT3 and I beated it in 4 hours with no eating,no drinking,and no bathroom breaks!I cant wait to defeat this game! '' yeah, the guy beaten GT3 in an afternoon cough cough

Last edited:
This isn't possible. They have 120 new cars and only 2 Ferraris? The math doesn't add up. I won't buy this game if it has only the Enzo and the F107.

I think exactly the same, i can stand that the game doesnt have a career mode (even if i think is a terrible idea, i dont mind just drive without much goals), i can stand about no upgrades, but i definatly CANT stand if the game doesnt have other Ferrari´s and Lamborghini´s , specially when theres like 40 versions of skylines, 20 evos, etc (dont get me wrong i like those cars too).

GT having Ferrari and Lamborghini is one of the best features of the new GTs, some that lots of us have been asking for a long time (i been waiting for them since GT2 was announced). Now they have the licenses i wont stand the lazyness of not making more cars in those 2 brands, specially when GT5p already have a few Ferraris (especially the F40).

I think exactly the same, i can stand that the game doesnt have a career mode (even if i think is a terrible idea, i dont mind just drive without much goals), i can stand about no upgrades, but i definatly CANT stand if the game doesnt have other Ferrari´s and Lamborghini´s , specially when theres like 40 versions of skylines, 20 evos, etc (dont get me wrong i like those cars too).

GT having Ferrari and Lamborghini is one of the best features of the new GTs, some that lots of us have been asking for a long time (i been waiting for them since GT2 was announced). Now they have the licenses i wont stand the lazyness of not making more cars in those 2 brands, specially when GT5p already have a few Ferraris (especially the F40).

Oh don't worry about the Lambos. I'm sure if GTPlanet's members were more eagle eyed, they'd notice the Diablo in the intro video. :sly: I don't think Alex P.'s vid was actually of the fully beaten game with all cars unlocked, so there's still hope for my Ferraris (specifically that F40/F430/599 triumvirate from heaven) being in the game.

A classic car magazine had an article about the Cizeta a year ago.

It was designed by a (former) Lamborghini designer. The design was made for Lamborghini but rejected. Giorgio Moroder bought the design and developed the car. Only 8 were made (one show car I believe) before the company went bankrupt. Moroder left and the company made a restart in the USA.

Car is still for sale today, for around 750,000 dollar.

Yeah, I knew what the Cizieta was, it was just a total blank out on my part. The cars are identical from that distance except for front lip, rear 1/4, and since even on the gametrailers high resolution version it's only about 100px, you can't rule it out being a Diablo just yet.

A classic car magazine had an article about the Cizeta a year ago.

It was designed by a (former) Lamborghini designer. The design was made for Lamborghini but rejected. Giorgio Moroder bought the design and developed the car. Only 8 were made (one show car I believe) before the company went bankrupt. Moroder left and the company made a restart in the USA.

Car is still for sale today, for around 750,000 dollar.

Didnt know that, thanks for the history lesson. :)

Oh don't worry about the Lambos. I'm sure if GTPlanet's members were more eagle eyed, they'd notice the Diablo in the intro video. :sly: I don't think Alex P.'s vid was actually of the fully beaten game with all cars unlocked, so there's still hope for my Ferraris (specifically that F40/F430/599 triumvirate from heaven) being in the game.

As someone told you already, is not a diablo. I havent seen any other Ferrari or Lamborghini in ANY video (and i think i have seen them all)

Yeah, I knew what the Cizieta was, it was just a total blank out on my part. The cars are identical from that distance except for front lip, rear 1/4, and since even on the gametrailers high resolution version it's only about 100px, you can't rule it out being a Diablo just yet.
Yes, you can, mate. It's not a Diablo, it's a Cizeta. The body lines on the door going back was an instant give away.
CIZETA_RED000G4.jpg

1Lamborghini_Diablo_VT.jpg

Watching PSP intro movie and saw this:

Range Rover. What do you think guys?

rangerovermaybe.jpg

Concept-Range-stormer-5.jpg

Watching PSP intro movie and saw this:

Range Rover. What do you think guys?
I think it looks very familiar:

341416041_8eb1c4f407.jpg

Please, tell me that my friends and I aren't the only ones to have SUV races in GT4 just for spits and giggles.

EDIT: And it is already on the list.

Sorry I prefer to not race them.

But I did enjoy the funny pod races in GT concept Tokyo Geneva. ;)

Luis Villazón;3557051
Friends: an update. Check this list: http://www.blogcatalog.com/search.f...+car+list&id=467070d040529586639ebf4a565f353b.

This list will be in PSP. Therefore, something similar will be in the final GT5 game por PS3.

Regards,

That list has been proven fake a long time ago. that's just the GT4 car list + GT5P cars + pure speculation with brands like maseratti (wich are not in the game)

Plus the source of that list goes back to the site that made the same list based in GTPlanet, but mistaken wrote ''Thanks to GTAplanet.net, whose GT4 car list was used heavily here, since the PSP game is based on GT4.''. Don't get your hopes up my friend :)

EDIT: Oops you got it first Alonso :D

Luis Villazón;3557128
I see a Lamborghini there.

Yes, but Lamborghini, like bugatti, has been confirmed by PD to be in Gran Turismo. Maseratti, for example, has not.

Try not to double post :)

Big Dani wrote: "i found a few new cars.. so its time to put this cars on the list..
fpv gt 04
acura nsx 91
bmw m3 04
chevorlet corvette coupe c2 63
chevorlet ssr 03
daihatsu move sr-xx 97
hommell berlinette r/s 99
honda element 03
mercury cougar xr-7 67
Peugeot 206 s16 99
scion xa 03
subaru 360

and of cours link http://www.videogameszone.de/aid,695...&page=3&order="

Also, I think Mazda Furai is included because appears in the official video, but not offically included in any list.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back