Gran Turismo Mobile Master Car List V.2.0 (NOT a wishlist-Please Read First Post)

• Thread starter Peter
  • 240 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some more Aussie Cars in the game, like some more current ones,

2009 FPV FG Falcon Typhoon - [4.0liter inline 6, force induced (turbo),310kW]
2009 FPV FG Falcon GT - [5.4liter quadcam V8, naturally aspirated,315kW]
2009 HSV VE Commodore GTS- [6.2liter ohv V8, naturally aspirated,317kW]
2009 HSV VE Commodore W427 - [7.0liter ohv V8, naturally aspirated,375kW]

These are some seriously well respected Aussie peformance cars

Need some more Aussie Cars in the game, like some more current ones,

2009 FPV FG Falcon Typhoon - [4.0liter inline 6, force induced (turbo),310kW]
2009 FPV FG Falcon GT - [5.4liter quadcam V8, naturally aspirated,315kW]
2009 HSV VE Commodore GTS- [6.2liter ohv V8, naturally aspirated,317kW]
2009 HSV VE Commodore W427 - [7.0liter ohv V8, naturally aspirated,375kW]

These are some seriously well respected Aussie peformance cars

Read the thread title. Not a wishlist.

Im new here,

Where is a thread that i can post this?

I don't know if there is one for GT Mobile. You can submit additions to the GT5 wish list here.

Alonsomania
and there is no need for one either, as the game is available within a month.

Wish lists won't make any difference to what will and won't be in a game anyway, so they are all redundant no matter how near or far away the release date is. They are only 'wish' lists at the end of the day anyway.

Ill post it on the GT5 thread, since it could be a possible future add on later after its release as DLC.

There are two Audi R8 LMS cars :)

audir8lmsgrey.jpg

audir8lmsblack.jpg

is it just me or did you guys forget about something else. is there a soundtrack for gt psp. idk if it i would be as random as gt4's soundtrack

is it just me or did you guys forget about something else. is there a soundtrack for gt psp. idk if it i would be as random as gt4's soundtrack

If it is that varied I hope they give us a similar option to edit what songs don't play, or to turn it off completely. After a few months of an edited soundtrack in GT4 I just turned it off.

i always had the headphones on when i played gt4, probly the same for gtm and 5. :)

its like impossible to see what the cars in gt psp are. all the lists you see are just gt4 lists with couple more cars put init. i guess we're not gonna find out until we pick up the game on october 1st. and there prolly are some more surprises that they diddnt tell us cuz theres lots of things that game creators leave out from saying. maybe its just like gt5, maybe there still adding some more things

its like impossible to see what the cars in gt psp are. all the lists you see are just gt4 lists with couple more cars put init. i guess we're not gonna find out until we pick up the game on october 1st. and there prolly are some more surprises that they diddnt tell us cuz theres lots of things that game creators leave out from saying. maybe its just like gt5, maybe there still adding some more things
Find the threads from the guys that went to Gamescom in the GT5 section. They got a look at GT PSP and it is mostly GT4 cars with a few more thrown in. They mentioned what they saw that was new there.

more cars from an ign vid http://uk.psp.ign.com/dor/objects/6...gtpsp_vdr_091509.html;jsessionid=qe9ebf5tl1ir

Peugeot 106 SI6 (03)
Peugeot 406 coupe
Peugeot 206 S16 (99)
Peugeot 205 rally car turbo 16 (85)
theres an fpv falcon can someone please confirm which one?
i think i saw an audi nuovallori (sp) concept aswell
Pontiac Vibe GT (03)
Mazda 2 (03)
Ford Mustang GT (05)
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Lotus Elise 111R (04)
Daihatsu Midget II D-Type (98)
Daihatsu Sirion X4 (00)
BMW 120i or 120d (04)
and what are the white and red cars at 3:51? i know they are the same car

Last edited:
Im kind of pissed about how no one is showing much about the carlist when the game is done!, seems like all the pages are using the screens that PD give them not being able to take its own screens.

Im starting to think that the Enzo and F1 are the only Ferraris and Both Countachs are the only Lamborghinis in the game. Atleast that seems to be the cases since theres no screens or videos about anything more than this.

Im kind of pissed about how no one is showing much about the carlist when the game is done!, seems like all the pages are using the screens that PD give them not being able to take its own screens.

Im starting to think that the Enzo and F1 are the only Ferraris and Both Countachs are the only Lamborghinis in the game. Atleast that seems to be the cases since theres no screens or videos about anything more than this.

In fact there is a video where the guy enters the ferrari dealership (it was at gamescom) and there are more models than the f2007 and the enzo, may not be that much more, maybe just one or two, but that's better than nothing :) About the lambos, no info was told that there were going to be more than the 2 countach, so it's better not to raise much hype about other models imho

I actually think there's only the Enzo and the F1. They come in different colours though.

This isn't possible. They have 120 new cars and only 2 Ferraris? The math doesn't add up. I won't buy this game if it has only the Enzo and the F107.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back