Gran Turismo Mobile Master Car List V.2.0 (NOT a wishlist-Please Read First Post)

• Thread starter Peter
  • 240 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crea, thats leaves quite some room for speculation :D , how did you achive this list? Created an export of the garage? or something?

3 Pescarolos, that must mean the 09 car is included :)

Not a lot of new cars unfortunately... I'm a bit tired of 10 (old not updated) variations of the same Mitsubishi/Honda/Toyota.... they could have discard a lot of them and put more GT5 Prologue cars in it.

It's actually terrible when they could of replaced some of the poorer cars with new ones.
no '09 Z4, C6, Z06, '08 MX-5. well the list could go on for a long time.

Holy crap....I can't really tell what's new on that list at all except for the ones i've remembered seeing in screenshots...09 Zr-1...GTR vspec...Enzo...the 2 lambo's, Bugatti, and a couple of the race cars...what are the other 100 or so cars that weren't in GT4? I didn't do a super thorough read over...but there wasn't a lot that stuck out at me as being too new.

I mean I wasn't expecting anything monumental, as it looks like a lot of the new cars are going to just get put straight into GT5, which doesn't bother me....just curious how this whole GTPSP thing was going to work.

someone needs to make a seperate list of the new ones.
It doesn't even have the new impreza.
I think Kaz should hire a few people on the side to make dlc for it.

Holy crap....I can't really tell what's new on that list at all except for the ones i've remembered seeing in screenshots...09 Zr-1...GTR vspec...Enzo...the 2 lambo's, Bugatti, and a couple of the race cars...what are the other 100 or so cars that weren't in GT4? I didn't do a super thorough read over...but there wasn't a lot that stuck out at me as being too new.

I mean I wasn't expecting anything monumental, as it looks like a lot of the new cars are going to just get put straight into GT5, which doesn't bother me....just curious how this whole GTPSP thing was going to work.

Audi R8 LMS, Mazda Furai, Pescarolo 2005

GT4 had about 50 cars from Mazda. GT PSP has 84! But only one appears to be from after 2005. There are over 30 Eunos/Miata/MX-5!

I've been saying the last couple of days there aren't any cars from 06-now for the past few days other then the ones we seen in the opening

The new ones I saw so far (apart the usual suspects: enzo, ZR1, GTR, F12007, Veyron, Citroen GT, lambo Countach)
- Ford Mustang GT 05
- WW Golf GTi 05
- Audi R8 and R8 GT
- Audi R8 05 Playstation
- Mazda Furai
- Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT '06

Very disappointed to not find evoX, new Miata/Mx5, new BMW 135, Citroen C4, new Ford Focus RS, ... 5 years for only a handful of new cars, that's a bit cheap...

Just be happy that we actually have it:lol:. Ok, it's official, this job is too much for me because of school, so i'm relinquishing my role as GTPSP car list headmaster. Rob192005, you've been the biggest amount of help, I thank you for that, and now i'm handing the list over to you.

Just be happy that we actually have it:lol:. Ok, it's official, this job is too much for me because of school, so i'm relinquishing my role as GTPSP car list headmaster. Rob192005, you've been the biggest amount of help, I thank you for that, and now i'm handing the list over to you.

Thanks PJ but we have the real thing now. :)

Just noticed the Zonda list:

619 Pagani Zonda C12 '00
620 Pagani Zonda C12S '00
621 Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02
622 Pagani Zonda LM Race Car

Didn't GT4 only have one or two?

No Holden either or Autobianchi, or any of the specialty cars of gt4 , a lot of name clones too, the mx5/eunos roadster/miatas are counted as seperate cars for example. And thats without the usual vauxhall/opel overlap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back