Gran Turismo PSP Car Trade thread

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 39 comments
Apologies if this isn't the correct thread for this question.

I've recently bought a PSP go and I've not been able to carry on with the game save I had on the old PSP. It's my own fault as I just didn't check before trading the old model in.

I really don't mind the playing through the game again but as I'd carry on playing it anyway but I'm annoyed that I've lost all the cars that I'd earned previously.

I'm sure you can guess where this is leading now. Is anybody willing to trade some cars to help me get up and running again? I've not used Ad-Hoc before as I'm really not into the multi-player side but I'd of course let people have the cars I have too, bear in mind I only have about 10 and they really are low end models so you'll pretty much just be giving me cars if you do have quite a few.

If anybody was willing to help I'd be really grateful!

Thanks,
John
I'm still looking for some assistance with the above as I'm still missing about 8 bazillion of the PSP cars that I'd earned on the old PSP. I'd even be happy to make a PayPal donation to somebody who's kind enough to share a full set with me.:)

Cheers,
John

I'm still looking for some assistance with the above as I'm still missing about 8 bazillion of the PSP cars that I'd earned on the old PSP. I'd even be happy to make a PayPal donation to somebody who's kind enough to share a full set with me.:)

Cheers,
John

I have no problem to share my cars, if you want let me know, we can do it with adhoc party 👍

I am a complete newbie. Just got the PSP GT edition that has one car. They tell me to get more cars, I need to run races and accumulate points. Then somehow you trade the points for more cars. I have no idea how this is done.

I am a complete newbie. Just got the PSP GT edition that has one car. They tell me to get more cars, I need to run races and accumulate points. Then somehow you trade the points for more cars. I have no idea how this is done.

In the main menu there are two important icons. First is the single player events (top row far left I think). By selecting this you get to a screen which lets you select an event type, a car and a track. Once you have selected all three you can participate in that event. If you select either race or drift trial you earn credits (money) when you participate. You don't get credits from time trial events. Once you have earned a bit of money exit back out to the main menu. From there select the dealerships icon (top row and third from the left I think). You will get access to four car dealerships (these change after every two races). You then select a dealership to see the available cars. You can inspect each car and if you have the money, purchase it. It will then be available for selection when configuring an event.

💡

Ponits = Cr

Cr = Cash

Cash = Buys cars

Win races to earn cash, use the cash to buy cars.

:crazy:

I have a question:

I recently bought a Mazda 787B, saved FIRST (stupid) and then tried it. Its too powerful for the analog buttons, so I regret wasting 3500000 cr.

I'm just wondering due to the encryption on saves if the PSP would let me used an older backup save I have

I have a question:

I recently bought a Mazda 787B, saved FIRST (stupid) and then tried it. Its too powerful for the analog buttons, so I regret wasting 3500000 cr.

I'm just wondering due to the encryption on saves if the PSP would let me used an older backup save I have

I am pretty sure you can put an older save on your memory stick and it would work. Just make sure you save you current save just in case, then let us know if it works.

As long as you created your older save on the same PSP, it should work I think.

Just to save you from the hassle though, TCS at 3 and R3 tyres will GREATLY improve the 787B's handling. Give it a try 👍.

I know this thread ist bit... old but maybe someone wants 2 share some cars with me.
Here's a list of my sharable cars:
-Mini Cooper '02
-Mini Cooper S '02
-Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01
-Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
-Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
-Audi R8 LMA (Playstation)
-Amuse S2000 R1 '04
-Mercedes-Benz A 160 Avantgarde '98
-BMW M5 '05
-Opel Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01
-Toyota Wedssport Celica '03