Gran Turismo PSP for free with PSP Go, only at launch.

Portugal
Porto
Burnout_PT
I think this hasn't been posted yet, and I'm not absolutely sure of this being true! But still I decided to share:

"...buy the new Sony PSP Go on October 1st (that’s this Thursday) and then you need to log into the PlayStation Store on the PSPgo between 1400 GMT (I think that’s 10am EST) on October 1st and 2359 GMT on October 10th. After you log in to your account, you download the Gran Turismo theme for the PSPgo and then you’ll get an email with the promotional code shortly thereafter. Enter this code in the PlayStation Store and you get Gran Turismo PSP."

Via:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=224461

Last edited:
Yes it is for the PAL Regions only, but it is true. And it also has been posted before, from memory in the GT PSP Pre-order bonus thread, but can't remember where 100%.

Not true, if you get the PSPGo, and install the custom theme of GT from the PSN, you will have up to Oct, 10th to claim GT.

I cannot wait to get my PSP Go tomorrow, I really hope they send out the codes very quickly! If I register it tomorrow it would be great for me to have it by Friday ready for the weekend XD off to Gamestation tomorrow after college!

It is true :) The TV ad about PSP Go and GT has begun in Portugal yesterday :D

LOL. I guess I've been away too long. They told me three week vacation was too much...

Anyways, I've been updating myself and also found that it's true in stores and on psn. But also expensive. It's cheaper and maybe wiser to get a 3000 with GT for 189 Euros, as I saw today on FNAC.

Any word on minimum fw required to play it?;)

EDIT:
Thanks to another thread and "Fruitcake", FW6.0 will be mandatory (so no more custom FW, for now at least)
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/09/13/gran-turismo-psp-requires-fw-6-00/

Last edited:
PSP GO registered and activated, GT PSP Theme loaded....waiting for the code....

This sure is taking it's time :indiff:

I think I'll go to bed and then come back and see if it's ready by tommorow.
Kind of a let down actually, but it'll all be worth it once I get it!

Its a pretty wee thing isn't it!

I don't have enough money either being a student, but I have even less patience!

its now day 2 for me and im still waiting for the code. I registered and downloaded the theme yesterday. I keep checking my inbox every 5 mins.. haha..

im still deciding if it doesnt turn up by tonight then ill by it from the store as i want GT for the long weekend.

has anyone received the code yet?? i'm getting very tempted to just get it through the psn...

EDIT: i snapped...there goes 50 dollars, lets hope the email doesnt come anytime soon....

Last edited:
I'm not going to wait a whole weekend, going to buy a PSN Card and i'll buy it off the store then.

(as I want to buy some minis, I might as well get a larger card

Im the same as you guys. Im buying it through the store. Cant wait any longer for the code. Ill sell/give the code to a friend.

Back