Gran Turismo PSP for free with PSP Go, only at launch.

In the text that you are supposed to read before you downloaded the theme, it clearly says that it may take as long as 30 days to get the e-mail but it is likely that you will get it within one week.

Edit. This post is not aimed at anyone specifically.

In the text that you are supposed to read before you downloaded the theme, it clearly says that it may take as long as 30 days to get the e-mail but it is likely that you will get it within one week.

I know, but i'm too impatient to wait one more week to play it :P

On the EU PlayStation blog it says:
EU PlayStation Blog
The voucher will be with
you within a week, but you should get it much quicker than that.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/09/29/gran-turismo-psp-free-for-early-pspgo-buyers/

arghhhh im driving myself insane! Heard over on the Official PS Forums that codes will be sent within 48 Hours of Activation, Not holding my breath though!

arghhhh im driving myself insane! Heard over on the Official PS Forums that codes will be sent within 48 Hours of Activation, Not holding my breath though!

That's good news! Then I'll get it when I wake up tommorow :)

I've already nearly completed Crash Bandicoot (My waiting-for-GTPSP-game), so it better come quick :scared:

WE'RE ALL IN SAME BOAT

I bought a go yesterday to play gt psp downloads don't work apart from themes and videos and no code yet cmon SONY SORT IT OUT

YOU DON'T BUY A CAR AND GET THE ENGINE A WEEK LATER DO YOU...."Oh sorry sir you'll just have to push it for a week, that OK"

i buyed final fantasy 7 on psn to short the time till i get this damn code i hate waiting .... but hey it`s free xD

by the way.... it would be better if sony would send you a mail that the "registration" for the game was succsessfull ...

I got my GO on launch day, and have waited for the code.
Half an hour ago, I gave into temptation to just pay for the game, and just now my code came through! I'm really annoyed now - moreso at my own stupidity for not having patience...

Does anyone know if I would be able to get the payment canceled by Sony? I doubt it though...
At least I know to just wait next time...

I'm at 46% now, but it seems like it's 75% done in terms of size. The rest is probably install which takes no time at all :)

(I'm downloading from Media Go, by the way)

Thanks for the tip! I will use my ps3 to download the three free games ;)

Could you explain the three free games thing? Do you need the actual disc from one of the avalible games, or any UMD - I tried it with GTA LCS, a small file downloaded, but I don't know if it worked...

YAY! GOT MY CODES! MY Psp Go Rewards came through exact same time as the Gran Turismo PSP Code! Downloading now!

wtf i did not get my code? PLZ HELP ME!!!!!

Hi GT-R_EMOKID, I've just approved your first post here, but please bear in mind when youo post here in future that you're expected to honour our Acceptable Use Policy which requests:

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

Try not to use "txt" chat like "plz" & make sure if you use "I" to refer to yourself that it has a capital letter.

Thanks, and welcome to :gtplanet: Hope you have fun settling in from here on.

Use apostrophes in words like "can't" too. ;)

Other than that I can't help you as I'm not a PSP user, so you'll have to wait a little longer for someone that does know to answer.
Please be patient. 👍

Could you explain the three free games thing? Do you need the actual disc from one of the avalible games, or any UMD - I tried it with GTA LCS, a small file downloaded, but I don't know if it worked...

You can use any umd. Make sure you register your psp go in the rewards section first or it wont work and then follow the rest of the intructions in the rewards section.

for me, it lasts nearly 48 hours to receive the mail with the code...

Last edited:
I still don't have any code :( I downloaded the theme on my PSPgo thursday when it was online....I' m a little bit censured about it...

Are there any other people also don' t have any code?

Back