Gran Turismo Series 15th Anniversary

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcfizzle
  • 53 comments
  • 4,207 views
I don't see this as realistic but if they're planning on being really awesome they bring a free legendary download something like

Vector W8 premium and Red rock valley (or something like that)
 
I don't see this as realistic but if they're planning on being really awesome they bring a free legendary download something like

Vector W8 premium and Red rock valley (or something like that)

This 👍
 
Okay, I'm going to get a little crazy so stop reading if you don't like wild speculation. I just saw the C7 post because I was gone all day. But my theory is GT6 will be revealed around the anniversary date and the C7 will be the cover car. The C7 will have a simultaneous reveal à la GTR at the event. Talk about publicity and hype for both Corvette and GT6:D.
 
Okay, I'm going to get a little crazy so stop reading if you don't like wild speculation. I just saw the C7 post because I was gone all day. But my theory is GT6 will be revealed around the anniversary date and the C7 will be the cover car. The C7 will have a simultaneous reveal à la GTR at the event. Talk about publicity and hype for both Corvette and GT6:D.

Honestly... the Jan 13 in the license plate... it's the date when the Vette will be shown to the public, but if we receive "more" information on that day? Of course, attention to detail by PD sometimes its noticeable, but that license plate with POLYPHONY and JAN 13 is something that made me think. AH yeah, talk about wild speculation. lol
 
I don't give a damn how cheesy that video is, to me it's simply brilliant 👍
xmas.gif


As for birthday presents I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see something thrown our way, and if there is, I'll be sitting patiently and salivating like a dog for a T-bone. If that Corvette we all know about has anything to do with Christmas or the real life reveal, all I can say is Woof Woof.
 
opelman

"Nothing will be the same." So..., Corvettes won't be made of milk carton plastic from now on? The antiquated relief spring suspension will be replaced with something more modern than an Amish buggy? They'll start getting 600+ horsepower from an engine smaller than forty liters?
 
"Nothing will be the same." So..., Corvettes won't be made of milk carton plastic from now on? The antiquated relief spring suspension will be replaced with something more modern than an Amish buggy? They'll start getting 600+ horsepower from an engine smaller than forty liters?

👎 You are talking BS right here. Just saying.
 
inb4 nothing happens. I'm betting all my GTPchips.
 
Don't be surprised if another GT-R gets dropped on us.:p
 
Well if it's a GT3 GT-R then by all means welcome to GT5.:lol:
 
23rd, December, 1997

Has it really been 15 years. The days they come, but the years they go

I hope Polyphony Digital do find some way to celebrate with us and enjoy their achievements before the GT6 circus gets fully underway. Either way congratulations to them and here's to 15 more.
 
4 days to 2nd GT5's Anniversary...
 
GT5's One Year Anniversary video - not made by PD

 
Last edited:
^^^ That's a pretty cool video that features a nice use of premiums and standards.
 
"Nothing will be the same." So..., Corvettes won't be made of milk carton plastic from now on? The antiquated relief spring suspension will be replaced with something more modern than an Amish buggy? They'll start getting 600+ horsepower from an engine smaller than forty liters?

This is almost as informed as when you said the same thing in the thread about the car's development.
 
Last edited:
In-game ability to fit a supercharger to the Scion FR-S....that would be nice. Barring that, a GTR-XU1 would be most welcome. :D Pointless I know, but what the heck.
 
Back