Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
The rally and Goodwood races were fun. The Tesla lacked straightline speed and grunt compared to the 911.

I thought so too.

In response to your Super Formula question, we can do that next week. Were you thinking stock power/weight values, but all other tuning open? And how about sprint races with high multipliers?

Last edited:
Agreed that the dirt and Goodwood twisted race was fun. Sadly I trashed the Alpine like a turd...wasn't a fan of French cars.

I thought so too.

In response to your Super Formula question, we can do that next week. Were you thinking stock power/weight values, but all other tuning open? And how about sprint races with high multipliers?

No tuning and stock power and weight. Racing Hard tyres too.

I do have photos from today that I’ll be uploading sometime this weekend. The GT website is being a bit sluggish right now, though.

I thought so too.

If it's a series of SF races, maybe you can twist the race by adding success ballast or lower engine power.

Fuel and tyres at 1x should be fine. Tuning wise I guess we could all have a bit of flexibility.

Photo dump from yesterday.

@LineR32 @TurboTacho @sturk0167

8143076582591856648_0.jpg

8143076576147309576_0.jpg

8152083784394638344_0.jpg

8151520823303241736_0.jpg

8151520825316507648_0.jpg

8142513624585372672_0.jpg

8143076573867704328_0.jpg

I have a bunch of the GT liveries from the Super Formula campaign mode race for the Honda and Toyota SF19 if you need one.

Link in my signature
vvv

Last edited:
I have a bunch of the GT liveries from the Super Formula campaign mode race for the Honda and Toyota SF19 if you need one.

I'm still working on the Toyota one. I'll probably update the banner photo later this week to reflect it, but I could probably use one for the Honda. Thanks for offering.

My apologies, I have a previous engagement I must attend. Keep me posted especially when you for the Group C!

I will. I imagine we'll do the Group C event in the next few weeks. Waiting to see how the poll pans out, especially once Spa actually becomes available (whenever that might be).

@R1600Turbo @GaudyHornet @TrentDog1 @Pigems @GTP_Guido @GT_Alex74 @DesertPenguin @CPT_RowdyGiff @fernandoyb @JakeKing39 @OutlawQuadrnt @Wardez @Doodle @damonc84
@GrayFox32 @AlexWilmot
I tagged some drivers who used to race with me, like the Flyin' Miata Super Cup guys. I found this championship on the threads, seems like a nice one, but not many people want to join. If you would like to do that, write a reply and @Satomiblood will add you in the list.

Awesome! I'll temper my expectations, but I appreciate the added traffic.

@R1600Turbo @GaudyHornet @TrentDog1 @Pigems @GTP_Guido @GT_Alex74 @DesertPenguin @CPT_RowdyGiff @fernandoyb @JakeKing39 @OutlawQuadrnt @Wardez @Doodle @damonc84
@GrayFox32 @AlexWilmot
I tagged some drivers who used to race with me, like the Flyin' Miata Super Cup guys. I found this championship on the threads, seems like a nice one, but not many people want to join. If you would like to do that, write a reply and @Satomiblood will add you in the list.
Won't be home on Saturday.

Latest Posts

Back