Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Though I live in the other side of the world, but if you're able to secure more drivers to race with at a later timeslot. I'd be more than happy to join.

P.S. I'm 12 hours ahead of US EST, according to my timezone difference.

Though I live in the other side of the world, but if you're able to secure more drivers to race with at a later timeslot. I'd be more than happy to join.

P.S. I'm 12 hours ahead of US EST, according to my timezone difference.

To be honest, it depends on whether or not there's enough of a demand to justify a time change or to tack on another time slot. I'd be open to run a bit longer in certain situations, but the Saturday morning time slot is truly the best for me for two reasons: (1) it fits my personal schedule best and (2) it doesn't currently encroach on anyone else's Saturday events.

I'll come on Saturday (probably a bit late, as usual). I only drove a Formula car once, and it didn't go so well. I'll race though, just so somebody else doesn't have to finish last. :lol:

It took me a few tries, but once I got used to the transmission and handling, I discovered that it’s pretty much on rails. I’ve driven both stock and tune versions of the Toyota and it’s great under both configurations.

Any room left for this race?
Pretty early for me (6am) but the girlfriend has to work that early and will have be out the house at 5, so i'll be up. Might as well race! And I love Sf cars.

We should have an exhibition race in the wet Tokyo circuit... Seems interesting to find out how slippery can that be.

Sweet! I'll give the regs and whatnot a propet look shortly so I know what to expect on the day.

Just a note on the time zone: I'm in the states and the times are posted as EST. I believe that's a difference of 5 hours, so it should be early afternoon on your end.

Just a note on the time zone: I'm in the states and the times are posted as EST. I believe that's a difference of 5 hours, so it should be early afternoon on your end.
That's correct. Proceedings finish an hour before I am due to leave for a family gathering, it works out nicely.

Sorry to double post... but has anyone managed to set any laptimes yet at any of the tracks? Hoping to know what a decent benchmark is...

Sorry to double post... but has anyone managed to set any laptimes yet at any of the tracks? Hoping to know what a decent benchmark is...

@LineR32 usually practices with the specs. He might have some times he can share. I don’t remember mine at the moment, but I’m not particularly fast so I’m probably not the benchmark.

Kinda expecting myself to be around:
1:19 @ DT Gardens
1:42 @ Magiorre
1:12 @ Brands GP
1:33 @ Autopolis
1:22 @ Interlagos

But I'm on pad and I usually prefer tuning, so I expect these to not be very quick.

I ran a few laps at each track alternating between the Honda and Toyota when I changed tracks. Made a video of it showing how I drove in arcade mode. I expect the car to handle differently and be slower in the lobby.

Last edited:
Guys, I would really like to join this championship, but if we are just 7... I don't think I will race tomorrow.

That’s unfortunate. The lobby is set to public to help fill it. I’ve had a bit of a tough time getting full ones. If I could have a GTP only grid, that would be great. I guess I’ll just have to tag more people.

@LineR32 @TurboTacho @RappyThePro @sturk0167 @NosOsH @Storm_SP17

What liveries is everyone rocking tomorrow? Here’s mine.

7143285160101839401_23.jpg

Back