Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Apologies for messing up the start, I forgot quali to race is automatic in lobbies. Next week then, maybe with more entries :)

i did found out going flat out is a lot faster than fuel saving in the 962C. After qualifying I wonder if 3 stop will be faster over all than stretching fuel to 7 laps. It probably is. Next week, faster!

Update: due to a problem at the start of the race yesterday, the Group C Le Mans endurance event has been rescheduled to this Saturday. If you were originally signed up for this event and are able to attend the newly scheduled date and time, please let me know. I’ll keep the sign-up sheet as-is until people elect to drop out of participating.

Also, all events in the Upcoming Events section have been pushed back by 1 week.

Sth2X_.gif

Probably someone in the server room did this.

As I told @TurboTacho earlier in the chat, I’m going to give it until 9:30 A.M. (EST). If no one else shows up by then, I’m going to switch to a casual sprint event. This is just in case anyone tries looking for the “Group C Classics Cup” in the lobby listing and they can’t find it.

Thanks for the series of sprint races, despite holding off the Group C event. It was definitely a close action challenge that's well enjoyed, trying to keep up to within 1 second of each other throughout the race.

The last race was my most favorite. Having see each other twitching and struggling in the Fiat to get some extra grip in the wet Red Bull Ring was something we could never get sick of, even finishing within 0.1 sec at the flag.

I didn't wake up until 9:45 today, that never happens :/ Then I didn't realize it was Saturday until an hour ago... I suck.

Hope you had fun doing sprint races!

Sorry guys.... forgot all about this!! I will "try", to make it on SATURDAY....now that I remember we've switched from Sunday! Sorry again fellas!

New events have also been added to the Upcoming Events section for the rest of May:

Boxer Spirit (5/16)
Clubman Cup (5/23)
STI vs. Evo (5/30)

If any of those interest you, please let me know and you'll be added to their corresponding sign-up sheets.

Last edited:
Back