Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Sorry @KayX23. I got an error when the race ended and the application suddenly closed. I would recreate the lobby, but given the poor turnout, Nurb 24h doesn’t seem worth it for just two players.

@Drummer79 @Fudman420 @GTP_Guido @Jump_Ace @KayX23 @lilcat89 @LineR32 @Macboyilija @Nick Cannella @Nuschel01 @PApunk924 @Pigems @sturk0167 @RadStewart @Shayden_CPT @Shayden_CPT @si_berian_tiger @Sven Jurgens @TurboTacho @whiteusagi

Hey, everyone. I decided to create a player pool for the lobby that I'll copy and paste the week of each event, hence your username being tagged in this post. This is what I have based on past lobby participation and general level of interest. It'll work the same as before: if you get tagged regarding an event, you can either respond with a "Yes," "No," or "Tentative" with your availability or just ignore it altogether. "Yes" and "Tentative" responses will automatically be added to the sign-up sheet (“Tentative“ will be marked with an asterisk). If you want to be permanently removed from the tag list, please notify me of your request and you'll be formally removed. Should you change your mind and wish to re-join, I ask that you notify me so that you can be re-added to the pool.

This is my attempt at getting more organized. If you see your name tagged, don't feel obligated to respond. This is simply my way of drumming up interest for the weekly events as well as keeping a record of past and present players and who I should expect to show up for a particular event. This list will be re-posted on Wednesdays to allow players some time to look into their availability, so you'll most likely see your name again on Wednesday regarding this Saturday's Clubman Cup.

Last edited:
Since I haven’t heard back from anyone else regarding participation, tomorrow’s Clubman Cup has been canceled. All future events will also be put on hold until further notice.

Last edited:
Hi Satomi,

Thank you for the invitation. Unfortunately at this point of time, my playtime in GT Sport is rather limited due to other commitments.

It's a shame to have to let go of this for the time being. However I am not completely ruling out any runs in the future, and will remain open to options and alternatives.

To tell you the truth, I’ve been feeling a little burnt out on the game myself. That was bound to happen after playing the game for 2 and a half years. What keeps me coming back is the Daily Roulette, but the car payouts have mostly been a joke for me anyway.

Maybe I’ll come back refreshed in a few weeks, but if you guys decide to move on to other dedicated lobbies, I’m not going to take offense. The main takeaway is that I tried to build a community that could co-exist with the bigger, more established ones. But I feel like I’m competing against them sometimes and it’s pretty clear that I’m outmatched. That’s what happens with the niche communities, the “little guys” in the online racing forum. They either go on intermittent hiatuses or they fade away due to lack of interest.

I also couldn’t shake the fact that some members tried using this thread as a recruiting ground for their own leagues without my consent. I had to get the moderators to remove their posts. If you need help promoting your own event in this thread, just ask. I’m more than willing to help. I just couldn’t stand what amounted to “I’m too good for this community, but I’ll poach its players to add to mine.”

Anyway, I might still host random sprint lobbies, but it won’t be on a set schedule. I might also get back into Sport Mode since I haven’t done that consistently in a long time. But if you see me online or want to link up for some quick races, feel free to hit me up.

Last edited:
Will definitely hit you up , whenever you're available. Looks like I came too late to your community. Bummer. Was looking forward bto all the races . But as you said , I'll join your sprint lobbies if I see you online.

Back