Gran Turismo Sport 1.44 Update Now Available

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Sep 5, 2019.

1. 05XR8

05XR8

Negatory
    [​IMG]

2. oneloops

oneloops

But that would brake equity among users.

Compromise always forces to lose in both sides, I don't like compromises.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    JoueurGT, RUI and Pigems like this.
  3. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

hope they fix this for PS5

ASH32 and pivo like this.
  4. JayRS200

JayRS200

Yes but the game was garbage at release and for a long time (arguably still at this moment) needs a lot more content and bug fixes.

phil_75 likes this.
  5. zavisic_

zavisic_

Can someone explain to me, why do I have to download 47gb?

Attached Files:

KepleroGT likes this.
  6. AlanH49

AlanH49

GT6 could have been a PS4 launch title. It was Sony who mandated it was a PS3 title. The belief at the time was PS3/360 would remain strong for a number of years. In reality they both crashed overnight.

No one would be the least bit surprised if GT7 was a 2020/21 PS4 title. But for some reason they think GT7 on PS5 will arrive in 2023/24. Next gen will use many of the same assets, only at higher resolutions, and with extra bells & whistles. It’s extremely likely GT7 will be a PS5 launch window release.

7. GTV0819

GTV0819

Sucks to see that they didn't make GT6 available for both the PS3 and PS4 at the same time back then but if they've planned to release it only in one platform, maybe choosing the latter would have been better because of course, it's more powerful, meaning the game could have been better than how it is in the PS3 right now but we'll never know.

8. Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Cancel it and download it again :) .

mk1xr2 and Sander 001 like this.
  9. TypeOne

TypeOne

Not on an SSD it doesn’t and I’m on a less than favourable (bandwidth issues) mobile broadband contract with EE.
    Also the PS5 will come standard with SSD as well as all the other reported hardware improvements. ;)

PSN:And-War and kilesa4568 like this.
  10. zavisic_

zavisic_

Just did, checked for update and it says its already latest version.
    But why did that happen anyway? Haha...

11. Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Sometimes the update glitches and do this gigantic update thing. Don't know why though :( . I hope works perfectly now.

Pigems likes this.
  12. WheelmanSteve

WheelmanSteve

Two little observations- I'll echo the "free content" comment other have made, and hey, put your PS4 in REST mode and have the content ready to play when you get home from work.

BaareCZ, 8l23ub, Loverson and 3 others like this.
  13. Ande3200

Ande3200

I don’t think you will have to Wait to 2023/2024 for the next gran turismo even on ps5 that will make it 7 years after gt sport. We have never waited that long for any gran turismo game

14. GTV0819

GTV0819

I concur. 3 years or more is a long period of waiting. But that happened before with GT5, in which the whole game took 4 years to release after the PS3 first came out in the markets. I hope that's not going to happen again in the case of GT7 for the PS5.

phil_75 likes this.
  15. westblade85

westblade85

Yeah and split your community into pieces and completely ruin the online...:boggled:

phil_75 and Victoria H like this.
  16. evldave333

evldave333

Its great to still be getting content... im grateful for it but to balance that out, releasing an incomplete game is not so great... Id rather wait a long time for a complete GT7 than have it dribbled out over a couple of years... Thankfully with GTS as a foundation the next game should arrive better balanced and complete...

17. symaski62

symaski62

18. DavidMonoy97

DavidMonoy97

Unfortunately, the Levin is separated from the Trueno in the World Compact Championship in Amateur Cup.

19. theschledy

theschledy

Well put. I knew this was a maintenance update, but as a racing fan a lot of these updates have come and gone.

And for the "don't complain" crowd: the original version of GTS couldn't be played without an active internet connection. There was no GT league. No Monza, Interlagos, or Red Bull Ring. No GR.2 cars or Super Formula (just some examples). If nobody complained, that's what you'd have. People liked the game and wanted to see it improve. Why not just play the game instead of telling people not to complain?

20. Jump_Ace

Jump_Ace Staff Emeritus

Did they fix the black screen pit-in issue when entering a race? It happens about 30% of the time.

Jerome

TurboPriest likes this.
  21. adnancunha

adnancunha

Hello!
    Is it possible to make a graphical analysis with data about updates?
    Maybe with date, size and content.

22. Sojiira

Sojiira

We didnt get those cars/tracks because of people complaining. From the start there were always going to be additional content.

23. Gylfilleneuve

Gylfilleneuve

930 is less than 100.000 cr, isn't that a criteria in Pr.Lounge?

24. daan

daan Moderator

It is exactly 100,000 credits.

The Xbow and GR Supra are also 100,000 and they are eligible.

Gylfilleneuve likes this.
  25. MasterGT

MasterGT

Submitted. Thanks, daan & 05XR8.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  26. Phaceless_Ph

Phaceless_Ph

There's a few people on this thread passing off their own opinion as if it's gospel...

27. GTV0819

GTV0819

[​IMG]

Phaceless_Ph and Pigems like this.
  28. SDSPOWER01

SDSPOWER01

Whats so OOF about it?

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  29. Haitauer

Haitauer

Delete temporary data from GT sport and test run ps4 internet connection test to reset ip or what ever it does - but it works.

Jump_Ace likes this.
  30. KaiB

KaiB

I don´t think it will..., ps3 was another world in terms of architecture, ps5 will be similar to ps4 but on steroids, for shure they will do things faster and better since they don´t need to make another engine and can work with tools they dominate by this time.

AgentBlackDog likes this.