Gran Turismo Sport Closed Beta Coming March 17: First the US, Then EU Region

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 5,235 comments
Sorry mate but you are just a number like we all are. GT fan or potato no difference for Sony

Exactly. It seems totally random. I doubt they are checking people's profiles and gaming history.

We don't deserve anything, and PD doesn't owe us anything. Nothing else to do but suck it up and hope for an open beta or the final game. I have Assetto, Project CARS, DiRT Rally and World of Tanks to keep me busy in the meantime :)

Glad to invites are still going out 👍
Sad to see they are still passing over long time fans...

Hopefully PD doesn't let down a bunch of you EU guys too. At the very least, seems like they could allow everyone to download the beta when the online use/testing portion ends.

PM me if you want a code.

Edit: THIS OFFER IS TO Z06FUN ONLY.....stop with the PM's , lol.

I finally got the invite to end all invites
image.png
:bowdown::gtpflag::):eek:

Fingers and toes crossed here in the UK. I went to the copperbox gt sport event. Really enjoyed it. Actually won a race on stage, easiest one though. Gran turismo was first game I got a platuim on

So if one has the beta installed then receives an invite to the beta, can the second one be given to someone else or is it tied to the PSN?

:odd:

PM me if you want a code.
Just want to direct you to the very first paragraph of the terms and conditions of beta test software here:
1. Beta Product. SIEA may provide you with beta software, documentation and access to the beta test program (collectively, “Beta Product”). Beta Product participation is subject to this Agreement. SIEA may terminate this Beta Product at any time without cause or advance notice to you. You must keep the Beta Product in your control and take reasonable efforts to prevent others from using it. You are responsible for any loss or damage to your Beta Product or to SIEA’s intellectual property rights in it, including loss or damage resulting from the disclosure of the Beta Product. You will immediately notify SIEA if you become aware that the Beta Product provided to you is distributed or transferred to a third party, and you must use your best efforts to help recover the Beta Product and to prevent any further loss of disclosure.

How I wish I was lucky enough to get in... , Guys, hows the framerate on the base PS4 vs the PS4 pro? Are both solid 60fps? How different does it look in 4K vs 1080P?

I wonder if the EU will have it on 4th April, I noticed the PSN will be down for maintenance that day? (Hoping this is something to do with GT Sport):ill:
View attachment 637681

I image it could have something to do with GTS Beta, like making the beta available for download. 💡
PSN maintenance has nothing to do with the making available of the GT Sport beta. If PSN required maintenance for such things then we surely have it every Monday before a Store update.

Back