Gran Turismo Sport - Confirmed Soundtracks OST

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 194 comments
Screenshot_20180302-191747.png

Don't think it has. Lenny ibizarre has only had music on gt sport.

Last edited:
I find it odd how when you switch the music option to Transmission Mode, the game starts to replace the copyrighted soundtrack with soundtracks from GT5P/GT5/GT6. The odd part is that these songs aren't in the library nor mentioned in the credits.

Bit late to the party, but I signed my first manufacturer contract today. Love the music when they deliver your cars :embarrassed: Way too short at 30 seconds though.

Kinda disappointed that the trailers aren't in each manufacturer liveries. The fake signature on the contract is pretty cool though, I wonder if it's an in house font created by PD?

Hello, anyone know that song where some girl's or woman's voice is singing "just me, just me"? I think it's a refrain and second "just me" is lower tone. I always forgot to look at names of songs and when this is playing it's too late :D

For anyone who cares about identifying the tracks on the OP:

Unknown - Menu Theme #1 --> Kay Nakayama - Sunshine
Unknown - Menu Theme #2 --> chunnelU - Blue Phoenix
Far Journeys - Mirror System*
Unknown - Menu Theme #4 --> Naoki Chiba - SpeedWorld
Unknown - Menu Theme #5 --> Naoki Chiba - The Pass
Unknown - Menu Theme #6 --> Yasuhisa Inoue - Repetitive Manufacturing
Unknown - Menu Theme #7 --> Kay Nakayama - Glasstress
The Colour of Love (N-Port Version) - Mirror System*
Love Machine - Mirror System*
Unknown - Menu Theme #10 --> Mirror System - Blue Ocean
Unknown - Menu Theme #11 --> Kay Nakayama - Together
Unknown - Menu Theme #12 --> Kay Nakayama - Space
Unknown - Menu Theme #13 --> Naoki Chiba - #99Player's
Chic Psychedelic (N-Port Version) - Mirror System*
Unknown - Menu Theme #15 --> Mirror System - Colour of Love
Unknown - Menu Theme #16 --> Yasuhisa Inoue - Glass Substrate
Unknown - Menu Theme #17 --> Kay Nakayama - Supreme Moment

Soundtrack is a bit of a mixed bag for me. I actually like the old elegant elevator music more than these new jazz/bossanova/caribbean style selection (audiophiles please forgive me if those aren't the right genre term). There are a few definite gems in there though.

My favourite by far is this:

Oddly, this track seems to be 3 tracks remixed together. The middle part is taken from this one with some bass added:

If anyone can find the beginning and end parts (if they do exist) I would worship you forever :D

Also, @Cobaiye I noticed you missed some menu tracks:
Hiroaki Kanai - The Road to Coachella 20XX
Variety Lab - London in the Rain

I assume they are copyrighted?

There are also a couple of tracks that can't be played in my region, but you can bypass those if you know how. This youtube red 🤬 is rather annoying lately. We just wan't to listen to good music dammit!

Nice find !

I couldn't care any less for the first two minutes of Symphonic Movement.
My guess is that PD simply created a new intro to replace the original tribal sound that is too NewAgy for the general population.

But man the last two third of this song is so good !!!

Right up my alley, because I grew up listening to new age songs...

The third section, I heard someone said, it sounded like a speed up version of the Interstellar main theme song

Did PD get inspired from it, and created the third part ?
Hopefully that will set you on a good lead to continue your search... ;)

I think the OST is exceptional, it only adds elegance to a product which already is very good looking. I don't like rock songs so during the races I shut them off but in the menus the music really nails it.

Agreed. I grew up listening to new age instrumental only music, and slowly went toward smooth jazz to full on jazz, acid jazz and now lounge music...

I think it goes very well with the racing scene... Make it more upscale... Especially on the menu screens, the BGM is very chill... You are not stressed while you navigate ....

I'm very pleasantly surprised by the OST. It's something a little different by GT/PD's usual style, least so compared to 6 and 5, and I thought GT5's OST was fantastic.

Quite an eclectic mix and and style of songs, and I'm loving so far, right up my street 👍.

Agreed... I do like the variety of genre of the OST for racing in GTS...

Anyone know if a custom soundtrack can be used in sport/online races? I'm currently making a large playlist of eurobeat songs to comfort me while racing.

Lol eurocrap

Sorry :)

Once in a while, I can tolerate Hard Rock, Techno Electro and Eurobeat, but not all the time...

I feel like with the latest updates they added a couple of tracks that are not listed in the playlist.
Maybe I'm just going trough tracks too fast, but this one has played only once for me for the first time since I own the game (I bought it from day one) and I couldn't find it anywhere.
Sorry for the video quality,I was in a rush to record this track :)

This track is 6 min long, so it is very much possible you never get to listen to it entirely because you move in and out of menu screen too fast.

The intro for this song is slow and 2 min long... You don't get to the good part until 2 min later, that's why you keep on missing the title...

See referenced below here, for your aural pleasure...

Last edited:
Quoting myself but here it is if anyone else needs to know :D ...

It is a good song I give you that....
But for me, it is not calming, but rather it slowly building up tension within you and getting your heart primed for the eventual start of the race....

This song, although with good sounds and intention, is the equivalent of being in the doctor's waiting room...
It sort of stresses me out LOL....

Unlike what's said on nfssoundtrack site, it's not from GT4 or from anywhere else; this prologue has been composed specifically from this intro.

As for this one - I'd really like to know the actual name of this theme music. As well as somebody who lives in a noiseless environment to compare it to Moon over the Castle. Because I can't help but think that I'm hearing it's heavily remastered version here.

The first video you posted here does sound and has an air of Moon Over the Castle...

The second video, I think it is way too much over the top, and sound too much like a Disney princess movie... I don't see being fitting GT... It is almost like a theme park background music... I don't like it...

New race soundtrack leaked from Cyril Drevet video

So sorry but this is exactly the type of music I don't like to race to, it stresses me out even more...

So good!!:bowdown:

Indeed this track is Soso good...

The type of songs I want to race to...
The vibe kinda reminds me of Narcos:
It sounds chill and touristy exotic... But in fact the passion (corazon) is deadly serious.... 👍👍👍 :cheers:

... And that's how I also approach my driving...

Edit on 8-12-19
I love this song...
https://youtu.be/-cH4L7fyQ58

Last edited:
@CTznOfTime and anyone else who is interested, after over 4 years, I finally found the third part of "RAM - Symphonic Movement".

It's called M.D.O by RAM and can be found in his album 0.0.1

Link to buy:

Very hard to find any info on this composer because of his unspecific name. He often makes music for rhythm games like DDR and Beatmania under his real name, and makes club music under his RAM alias. Even his iTunes page doesn't have all his albums.
https://remywiki.com/Kouichi_Yamazaki
https://spaceshowermusic.com/artist/11652064/
https://www.whatsuppp.com/artists-all/ram
https://soundcloud.com/ele-pro-nnn-records

I literally cried tears of joy when I found this via a post on GT's subreddit. It's just the perfect stroke of timing that I happened to come across that post at that exact time, given how quickly reddit threads turnover. I guess it's just fate :)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back