Gran Turismo Sport - Confirmed Soundtracks OST

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 194 comments
I know that this is referring to OST for the game, but I am wondering if there will be an option to play your own background music that is stored on the PS4 hard drive and play that in the game. There were options for that in both GT5 and GT6 and I loved it!

VI5Wnom.gif

Soundtrack is a bit of a mixed bag for me. I actually like the old elegant elevator music more than these new jazz/bossanova/caribbean style selection (audiophiles please forgive me if those aren't the right genre term). There are a few definite gems in there though.

My favourite by far is this:

Oddly, this track seems to be 3 tracks remixed together. The middle part is taken from this one with some bass added:

If anyone can find the beginning and end parts (if they do exist) I would worship you forever :D

Also, @Cobaiye I noticed you missed some menu tracks:
Hiroaki Kanai - The Road to Coachella 20XX
Variety Lab - London in the Rain

I assume they are copyrighted?

There are also a couple of tracks that can't be played in my region, but you can bypass those if you know how. This youtube red 🤬 is rather annoying lately. We just wan't to listen to good music dammit!

I think the OST is exceptional, it only adds elegance to a product which already is very good looking. I don't like rock songs so during the races I shut them off but in the menus the music really nails it.

I'm very pleasantly surprised by the OST. It's something a little different by GT/PD's usual style, least so compared to 6 and 5, and I thought GT5's OST was fantastic.

Quite an eclectic mix and and style of songs, and I'm loving so far, right up my street 👍.

I know that this is referring to OST for the game, but I am wondering if there will be an option to play your own background music that is stored on the PS4 hard drive and play that in the game. There were options for that in both GT5 and GT6 and I loved it!

I really enjoyed being able to have a lot of the music I liked from GT5 playing in GT6 because of that feature.

BTW can anyone explain how custom music from USB/Spotify works in GTS? Since there's an option to limit system music player to play only on races or play on races and menu.

BTW can anyone explain how custom music from USB/Spotify works in GTS? Since there's an option to limit system music player to play only on races or play on races and menu.

When you play music thru the PS4's Spotify app or from USB, it overrides the game's BGM wherever you set it to in the options. As soon as you hit pause on Spotify the game music starts playing immediately.

When you play music thru the PS4's Spotify app or from USB, it overrides the game's BGM wherever you set it to in the options. As soon as you hit pause on Spotify the game music starts playing immediately.
Ah so it works like GT5/6 then, I set it only to play on races and as soon the race finish it played the default finish jingle and music instead. Thanks

Anyone know if a custom soundtrack can be used in sport/online races? I'm currently making a large playlist of eurobeat songs to comfort me while racing.

Anyone know if a custom soundtrack can be used in sport/online races? I'm currently making a large playlist of eurobeat songs to comfort me while racing.
1. Straight through the USB (You need to keep it plugged).
2. Run Spotify on the background. No really.

I really enjoyed being able to have a lot of the music I liked from GT5 playing in GT6 because of that feature.

ABSOLUTELY!!! I couldn't agree with you more!!! I really loved that option in both GT5 and GT6, but I guess I will have to play music from Spotify instead. Unless they choose to add that option in an update. I really dislike the fact that GT Sport doesn't have it now.

Yeah, that is the same thing that I experienced in the closed beta, and I assume it was the same way in the demo from two weeks ago because it's the same way now. Is there a way to create a custom playlist of your own from what's provided in the GTS OST? To me, the overall music library is a mixed bag.

Yeah, that is the same thing that I experienced in the closed beta, and I assume it was the same way in the demo from two weeks ago because it's the same way now. Is there a way to create a custom playlist of your own from what's provided in the GTS OST? To me, the overall music library is a mixed bag.
Hey mate, just letting you know, try to keep it to one post in the future :) Just hit the Quote button and insert them in the reply box at the bottom.

I feel like with the latest updates they added a couple of tracks that are not listed in the playlist.
Maybe I'm just going trough tracks too fast, but this one has played only once for me for the first time since I own the game (I bought it from day one) and I couldn't find it anywhere.
Sorry for the video quality,I was in a rush to record this track :)

I feel like with the latest updates they added a couple of tracks that are not listed in the playlist.
Maybe I'm just going trough tracks too fast, but this one has played only once for me for the first time since I own the game (I bought it from day one) and I couldn't find it anywhere.

That song has definitely been in since day 1. I believe this song was even in the closed beta.

.______.

I'm definitely a fan of No Communication, No Love.

Not my usual scene, but I can appreciate anything catchy.

Back