Gran Turismo Sport Could (Finally) Get More Wet Weather Tracks

I would believe in a dynamic climate in which there was a moderate weak strong rain of the Light using the tires depending on the type of the pizza without intermediate or rain by the conditions Of course the climatic conditions could affect the reduce the behavior of the car that it depends on the way of conduction and also we could have a day / night climate.

I would believe in a dynamic climate in which there was a moderate weak strong rain of the Light using the tires depending on the type of the pizza without intermediate or rain by the conditions Of course the climatic conditions could affect the reduce the behavior of the car that it depends on the way of conduction and also we could have a day / night climate.

What about pizza?

I really hope they implement the dry line during the wet
I'm hoping it's possible. As I mentioned above may depend how wet they make the surface.

If it's wet in the morning and evening(also cloudy), could take longer to get that dry line than say, midday. Again, IF PD program it in such a way. Got to remember to keep hopes low when PDLogic(Trademark) is factored in. ;)

Edit: OR maybe the multiplier comes into play. A GT League event that's a sprint race of a few laps, might not have a dry line. However, the Endurance races of one hour, may have a dry line. I don't know, just guessing.

Not having the ability to add rain to races is a continued source of irritation to me. They made it sound like they were right around the corner from adding it to one of their DLC's when the damn game came out. I would MUCH rather see variable weather elements than another track.

see below:

What did you mean to say there?
So. I commented on the climatic conditions and serious visual damages. and the guy commented on pizza and nai understood about it and wanted someone to explain.

i care with elements climatcs of game.

Last edited by a moderator:
we need climatic conditions with multiple options of tire pressure, repairs in the mogo gt, fuel mixture and other real things that happens in the boxes of the real races. This is missing in the game.

Given the delay between the other thread being made and this news post, I wonder if the mods know something that effectively confirms this inclusion. I guess us plebs will know in a few days once the World Tour streams starts.

I don't mind if it's just static rain. Dynamic weather is too much for the PS4 to handle with GTS level of graphics and I'd rather they maintain smooth gameplay at all times. I hope this time they also take the time to model wet lines and puddles/aquaplaning though. Previously in GT5/6 wet lines are not that apparent and rain driving just feels like a general grip de-multiplier. The Northern Isle missions also still feels like this. And even that doesn't use wet tyres. After driving rain in ACC PD have a lot on their plate to catch up.

Given the delay between the other thread being made and this news post, I wonder if the mods know something that effectively confirms this inclusion. I guess us plebs will know in a few days once the World Tour streams starts.

I don't mind if it's just static rain. Dynamic weather is too much for the PS4 to handle with GTS level of graphics and I'd rather they maintain smooth gameplay at all times. I hope this time they also take the time to model wet lines and puddles/aquaplaning though. Previously in GT5/6 wet lines are not that apparent and rain driving just feels like a general grip de-multiplier. The Northern Isle missions also still feels like this. And even that doesn't use wet tyres. After driving rain in ACC PD have a lot on their plate to catch up.
Jann Mardenborough said that in Monza (GT6) had wet lines. ;)

Jann Mardenborough said that in Monza (GT6) had wet lines. ;)

It does have it, but the difference between wet and normal lines aren't as pronounced as it should be (or at least comparing it to ACC is night and day).

Also, Jann is backed by PD, so he'll always say good things about the game regardless.

I also expect rain at the Suzuka circuit

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg

my best guess at ho wet will work and how will implement the intermediate/wet wheels is that during wet races one of them is mandatory, except intermediate will work as "hard" compound and the rain as "super soft". It will all come down on duration instead of effectiveness imho

hmmm... I'was hoping for more than 4 cars, but the Clio and the Z28 should be fun.

Am I right in thinking that only the Z28 has been super premium before?

Back