Gran Turismo Sport - fuel consumption list & tire usage

• Thread starter rex1825
  • 213 comments
It does...

approx
-10% weight - 101% range
+10% weight - 96% range

I think you're just saying the BoP differences of weight effects fuel use. But I'm saying if you're on 1/4 tank in the race, does it have an effect on the weight of the vehicle.

I think you're just saying the BoP differences of weight effects fuel use. But I'm saying if you're on 1/4 tank in the race, does it have an effect on the weight of the vehicle.

Yes fuel absolutely effects the weight of the car. This is why fuel consumption is disable for FIA qualifying. People used to spend the majority of qualifying crawling around the track revving out 1st gear to burn off as much fuel as possible before doing a flying lap right at the end.

Yes, 100% is equal to 100kg... Before all fuel was united under 100L, cars had proper fuel amount, I remember SLS GT3 had 120L, 650S GT3 had 90L, road cars had proper fuel amounts... then one of the patches came and all cars had same amount, 100L

Last edited:
Back