Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Been waiting to a livery related to Hot Wheels: World Race.
BRZ Wave Rippers.jpg
Castrol #9 v2.jpg

Just a heads up to anyone interested.. found this spot for logos that are already SVG. Free, too. Seems to be a huuuge library as well. I'm editing one for a Viper job i've been planning on doing

https://worldvectorlogo.com/

Great site just note alot of them have square white backgrounds that are not obvious but will upload to GT. The decal is basically a white square with the logo in the middle. That said you can find some good ones...good luck mate.

Most of the logos on WVL are user-made and often not accurate.

Before you spend any time mconverting them, check Discover as most have already been uploaded to GT Sport.

Most of the logos on WVL are user-made and often not accurate.

Before you spend any time mconverting them, check Discover as most have already been uploaded to GT Sport.
I do that first. I just hate polyphony's organisation of them for a search. Lol.. you have to go pages and pages and pages of blanks to then get like five results, instead of just stacking all the results together in a scrollable fashion on one or two pages.. It would save so much time. Someone who is searching rarely gives a crap when it was made, y'know? Lol

Also, I can edit the svg's before I upload so the background thing isn't a problem.

You have a certain design style that looks amazing when it comes to alcohol or tobacco livery's. This car probably makes the 5th or 6th one I've actually downloaded from you now. Keep up the good work.
I appreciate the compliment! It’s getting tougher to do liveries not already done. Quite a few cannot be done better!
There are several talented designers contributing to this thread and even more that don’t. I’d like to applaud all of us that design and inspire each other to keep creating and sharing new works of art!

I appreciate the compliment! It’s getting tougher to do liveries not already done. Quite a few cannot be done better!
There are several talented designers contributing to this thread and even more that don’t. I’d like to applaud all of us that design and inspire each other to keep creating and sharing new works of art!

There are absolutely some amazing livery's in this thread along with some very talented people. I just have a thing for Alcohol & Tobacco livery's and not very many people like creating them unless they are exact replicas. So I really like seeing people who put their own creativity into those two categories.

Back