Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Made some general purpose decals. Please use. :)

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/2295120/gallery/decal

5044692462359052304_1.png
5053699661479576600_1.png
4620795545479283736_1.png

I cant see another place for this. Does anyone know an easy way to find the colour ref numbers for colours have selected previously on a livery? I find if I don't get all the decals the colour I want in one session I have go through the process of finding what it is all over again. It takes ages.

I cant see another place for this. Does anyone know an easy way to find the colour ref numbers for colours have selected previously on a livery? I find if I don't get all the decals the colour I want in one session I have go through the process of finding what it is all over again. It takes ages.
You can only recall custom colors after painting something, so if you can't finish a livery, paint different sections the colors you want to re-use.

Couple easy ones over the weekend...

Red over W2 Chrome, with K1 Chrome wheels.

8142522435189637652_0.jpg

Messed around with this dust collector, using only in game shapes for the stripes.

8439817174863840260_0.jpg

MMX
You can only recall custom colors after painting something, so if you can't finish a livery, paint different sections the colors you want to re-use.
Thats the bit I cant work out. I go back into the colour selector palette of a decal with the colour I want to use again and the colour selector numbers go back to White, with no record of what that current decal is.

Thats the bit I cant work out. I go back into the colour selector palette of a decal with the colour I want to use again and the colour selector numbers go back to White, with no record of what that current decal is.
Not decal "paint", car body paint. You can't recall a custom color from a decal, but you can from body paint.

MMX
Not decal "paint", car body paint. You can't recall a custom color from a decal, but you can from body paint.

Ahh I get you now! I didnt know that. Cheers. If I have more than I couple I guess I will have to carry one taking a picture with my phone.

Thanks again

Time to start a notebook!

For each vehicle I note the make, model, livery and base color.

The base and All the remaining colors I note this way:

Special colors- Just use the name of the color. (Daytona Grey)
Using the color picker, I use it’s grid position, for example 4 across and 2 down is Orange-4x2
And for custom colors I write it like this: Red = 3-98-97

If I ever need to revise/reuse a color scheme, I just check my notes!

Last edited:
Time to start a notebook!

For each vehicle I note the make, model, livery and base color.

The base and All the remaining colors I note this way:

Special colors- Just use the name of the color. (Daytona Grey)
Using the color picker, I use it’s grid position, for example 4 across and 2 down is Yellow-4x2
And for custom colors I write it like this: Red = 3-98-97

If I ever need to revise/reuse a color scheme, I just check my notes!

Nice. That's some next level organisation there!

I wish I was at home bringing back some old memories ! Hopefully the trending models will have a good quality...

Back