Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

32347575638_8a5ce30455_c.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37842745@N08/32347575638/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/37842745@N08/32347575638/

So I treated myself to the Trans-Am the other day (Not that it broke the bank mid you!) and was obviously going to get it in black and gold. However, there are a lot of colours that actually look really awesome on the Trans-Am in the dealership.
This got me thinking. A nice wee feature to have in the Livery Editor could be to change your cars colour based on Manufacturers colours i.e. have a sub menu when you select paint that says 'paint from palette' or 'paint from dealership'. I know that we can quite easily get decals and use the community on here to get the correct HSV values for manufacturers paints (the ones not obtainable from the Mileage Exchange), but its just a thought I had!

So....

It's has been a LONG time since i posted anything here on the forums. I had some time recently so i did some quick work.

The only leftover here is the Mustang, which i create last year but never posted it here.

9SiJr6H.jpg

3IVALk6.jpg

And one more Gr.3 for my SpearHead family:

srkQk9w.jpg
rdEOEh2.jpg

One thing i already changed in those cars and all my others creations: i removed the official GT number. I don't do many Sport races anymore. I just like to mess around in lobbies so...
This BMW is the perfect example. IMO, it's much better with a more creative number:
6zlu6Hm.jpg

These last two are just me trying to get NFS/SRS in GTS. I gonna mark as spoiler because they're LEWD :P

XwVT9yq.jpg
EKhUGJi.jpg

See, i really, really, REALLY like the SpeadHead decal. I've been creating so much things with it. But i'm not the one who uploaded the decal. If the person deletes it, it's gone for everybody?

And also, final question: I've been trying recently to create more "street-like" cars. NFS/SRS/Juiced are my inspiration. I saw some of the liveries in those games and i think i can create them in GTS. The problem is, since i can't speak english properly, i don't know the keywords to search the decals. Example: look at this car. If i'm trying to find something like that robot, what should i search? Art? Graphics? Design? Or just robot? :lol:

Fresh as fresh can be.
My humble interpretation of the 2019 GT2RS Clubsport factory wrap on the GT3RS. Porsche promo photo on the right.
Matte black on a glossy wrap.
At almost 200 decals (most dealing with the light blue stripes), I'm gonna post up a few more pics :)
45367618755_3ca04fc585_h.jpg

Last edited:
So found something that actually works super well in game: "cel-shaded" effects:

This is modeled off of a real life vehicle, the Tesla Model S of Burnie Burns, one of the co-founders of rooster teeth. The effect works well and really pops, especially in HDR mode.
This worked so well that I couldn't tell what was real and what was not! :lol:

Getting tired of 240 liveries yet?

The Super Samuri...

7205856240275031060_0.jpg

7349971420295726108_0.jpg

O2 Aluminum Metallic base. I have the livery shared, but it's not showing up in my Gallery, for some reason.
Maybe this link will work...https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/1445033/1/7142726601347728432

I like the base paint job so much, I saved a version without sponsor decals.

7215430785516437524_0.jpg

I'm such a dumb***. I misspelled Samuri on the side. Replacement decal uploaded, and will fix it tonight.

Last edited:
Back