Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

50126578703_bf00e2c134_b.jpg

50178010672_6c9cb7844a_b.jpg

Made for a Discord servers' IROC series I take part in are these Camaro ZL1 liveries.

After showing off a completely different original design I made for the series, other members asked if I can make a livery similar to the design used by the real IROC championship in it's final years.

The result is this Crown Royal scheme made to be friendly with any paint finish/color, driver number and national flag a person chooses.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was looking for an old Peugeot rally livery for my RCZ when I stumbled upon this Maxi 5 Turbo Diac.

A perfect match for my Clio V6.
I didn't check but I'm probably not the first to do it.
Anyway, here's the result and it would be fine for @Adam Barber's £30K Clio V6 :)

And I still need an idea for the RCZ.

View media item 66374
View media item 66373
View media item 66375

I've not got a Clio V6 or would spend that much on a Clio. Awesome livery though!

50193628988_e0d19f5f96_b.jpg

50194437147_e6750971e3_b.jpg

This HSBC F-Type takes a fair amount inspiration from Jaguar's Formula 1 liveries but with a added amount of red to the design.

HSBC, DuPont, Aon and Viessman having red colored logos helps a lot and add the green/white makes the Castrol logos blended in easily.

It's the last Nation's cup race in the official season Saturday so here's a GTPlanet X2019 to use. Livery is based upon the X2014jr version and utilises the carbon base. There is also a TPC version available!

Normal: HERE
TPC: HERE

Nikon (Nee Khan) Ralliart

Just in time for @El_Beardo's Mitsubishi vs Subaru event next Saturday.

Started out as a simple recolour of an older 'alternative concept' livery I had, inspired by Mitsubishi's heritage rally and rally raid liveries. Particular inspiration came from the 1985 Dakar Rally-winning Pajero and its Nikon sponsorship, which I initially included on an early version before replacing them with Gran Turismo decals.

Since 'Nikon' is censored in the game, I took the effort of not referencing their name anywhere in the the actual in-game upload; instead spelling it as 'Nee Khan'. The finished design includes the main colours and 'sequential rays' of Nikon's current logo, as well as the updated Mitsubishi branding added with recent updates and various fixes. I initially thought about keeping the grey and white bonnet pinstripes, but decided to modify and simplify them for cleanliness and to better match the 'sequential ray' patterns on the sides. GT300 numbers and yellow headlight covers added for realism's sake.

Links:
Nee Khan Ralliart (Lancer Evo Gr.3)
Nee Khan Ralliart (Suit)

Mitsubishi Ralliart Concept (GT sponsorship)

Started to make some liveries on cars that I haven't driven yet (mileage driven was at 0 for these vehicles). I've obviously driven these cars before on the game, but with so many that I've won from daily prizes, I thought I'd give them a lick of paint before doing some career mode races.

5341911357236183040_23.jpg

6701923666568937496_23.jpg

5260275906670232584_23.jpg

The Audi was a quick put-together paint job.
The Lamborghini was me trying to go with the same principle of a world race showcasing the nation's flag (I'm aware it isn't an exact flag of Italy; green, white, red - but I thought it looked better this way)

And the Viper I went back to the old Destruction Derby style. Suicide Squad, and I was quite happy with how they all came out

A semi replica of the old Minolta Toyota 88C-V on the newer TS050 LMP1 car. As with the McRae legacy tribute I've updated the livery with more modern sponsor logos to fit the newer car and adapted the shapes slightly to fit a newer LMP1 class car. Most notably is the pattern in the side of the car as it looked bare otherwise. Livery is sport mode safe, Enjoy!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1632971/1/9088291538183685144

50212719636_37a2bd4326_b.jpg

50212191233_27484a94ef_b.jpg

A Santander livery on something else other than a Ferrari or a occasional McLaren.

The Alfa 4C turned out to be a great choice for doing a livery of the Spanish bank.
Once again I'm in awe in front of one of your original designs.

I think we share the same love for graphic patterns which follow the shapes of the car, clean colours and realistic sponsor placement.

Back