Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

50958341262_b2c0cd2a31_b.jpg

50958235556_20c6c41b1b_b.jpg

An colorful armada of Uniqlo McLarens.

Along with the different color palettes between the cars are the alternating English and Japanese Uniqlo logos, plus different secondary sponsors.

(My apologies to anyone following me who saw the four attempts I made at uploading the right thing before I got this right)

I usually have a testing livery on the GT-R in the season before the official Manufacturer Series season, and this year is no different. I've copied the livery from Assetto Corsa Competizione's career mode:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210219161916.jpg

There are a few differences. The car model in GT Sport isn't in ACC, so the grill at the front is different and the vents behind the front wheels are a different shape. The number boards aren't the ones in ACC but they're the closest I could find, thanks to @daan for doing those. The end plates on the rear wing are red on both sides in ACC, but I couldn't figure out a way to do that here. Thanks to @krisduv too for the Tarmac Works decal on the rear wing and the AK Informatica logo on the side of the car.

The original (sport mode safe) version is here: ACC Career Nissan GT-R - Car Livery by stpatty | Community | Gran Turismo Sport (gran-turismo.com), the Michelin-branded version for Sport Mode is here and the overalls are here.

Last edited:
Well, I guess nobody looks that closely anyway.
Actually best way to get the red on both sides of the plate would be to paint the wing red then place black (or carbon) decal over the main wing and size it so it finishes just inside the end of the plate. Then change mapping depth and angle so it wraps around underneath the wing. A lot of the wings don't like mapping around the inside of the end plates without wrapping onto the main wing section.

Back