Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Ford Performance back in Virgin Australia Supercars Championship
7421932192568215057_23.jpg

..and entering Australian GT(I wish)
7278454721036190729_23.jpg

I noticed them show up after one of the recent updates.
Thanks for the info. Should have paid more attention to the latest updates.

By the way, is it possible to apply a new paint on the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 3 (Road), without losing the carbon fiber mirrors, skirts etc.? I thought about putting a giant square on the base paintjob and that does the trick. However, I can't choose a real car color or anything else acquired from the mileage store.

By the way, is it possible to apply a new paint of the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 3 (Road), without losing the carbon fiber mirrors, skirts etc.?
No you can't.
I thought about putting a giant square on the base paintjob and that does the trick.
Did this trick with the Diablo, works ok but can't be used with any special colors :(

Thanks for the info. Should have paid more attention to the latest updates.

By the way, is it possible to apply a new paint of the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 3 (Road), without losing the carbon fiber mirrors, skirts etc.? I thought about putting a giant square on the base paintjob and that does the trick. However, I can't choose a real car color or anything else acquired from the mileage store.
Download a carbon fibre decal. There are loads of them. It'll more than likely kick out the base carbon colours. I haven't tried it yet

I don't always make my liveries public but when I do....
Calimari Inkatation GTR/C7- Not one But two liveries that were slated to be released in January...but I simply forgot to upload them.
Download: GTR / C7

6269091029618556948_0.jpg

Audi VGT Planet [Public version]- The final public version of my GTP livery on the new Audi VGT. the major change to this version is the Removal of the International Sim Racing Federation (ISRF) logo and the WRS number, as well as changing the LED Panel from 27 to GT sport:

Download: Audi VGT Planet

4827960037836095516_0.jpg

20180409204536_by_skyarkz23-dc8e8hc.jpg

20180418224914.jpg

20180418224924.jpg

20180418231135.jpg

20180418231145.jpg

20180418231155.jpg

I had a go at making some more Gr1 liveries over the last week, but this one i finished the majority of a few hours ago after starting it earlier in the week, this one ended up accidentally going for an angry/evil bee motif, befitting of a car with such unruly disposition. I ended up giving it the nickname 'Hibachi' after an infamous bee-based videogame final boss, It looks spectacularly evil in the right lighting conditions as well! :D

Last edited:
VXR
Thankfully I used the dot pattern in the game already, but you still have to line them up and fill a circle gap at the intersection between two of them.

I wish there was away to get things all the same size and makey the letters more straight.

I wish there was away to get things all the same size and makey the letters more straight.

You could always add a straight line decal to the vehicle for letter alignment and then delete that decal once your letters are set.

For same size you could sometimes change the color of one object and place it over the other until they match in size and then change the color back.

I hope that sentence makes sense!

You could always add a straight line decal to the vehicle for letter alignment and then delete that decal once your letters are set.

For same size you could sometimes change the color of one object and place it over the other until they match in size and then change the color back.

X- and Y-axis numbers and a scale indicator would still be beneficial 💡

I wish I could type it first then put it on the car as just on decale it would save lot of time.

I wish I could type it first then put it on the car as just on decale it would save lot of time.

You actually "can" do that, but at that point you are making your own decal. If it's just letters typed that is the easiest way to learn how to make a decal. They're typically small enough, when you are finished, to save and upload. Check out one of the tutorials available to see how it's done. The best part is that you get to find the correct Font for the decal.

You actually "can" do that, but at that point you are making your own decal. If it's just letters typed that is the easiest way to learn how to make a decal. They're typically small enough, when you are finished, to save and upload. Check out one of the tutorials available to see how it's done. The best part is that you get to find the correct Font for the decal.

Exactly this.

Decals with just letters are typically quite small SVG's too, so easy enough and probably takes about 1/10th of the time as doing it manually in-game, with only the one font choice.

Back