Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

oh... and an Alien kart
Screenshot_20180521-015013.png

@Azabear6 hope your wife is doing ok man :) and I think you should concider having everything in one post in the future as it’s against the AUP to double post and you did a few more than just double posting :D
Thanks for the kind words mate. Sorry for any hassle i have been putting different cars in different posts and i didn't realise this was double posting sorry. Will place these in one in future. Thanks for the advice mate love this thread and certainly don't want to cause problems.

Another Vaillante replica from me :) it took roughly 3~4 hours to make.

It’s a replica of the LMP1 Vaillante seen in comic book #6 “Rebellion”. There are of course a few tiny details that had to be modified to make it fit the shape of the car, so there’s a tiny bit of ‘artistic freedom’ used to make it all work :) Also the “Motul” above the windscreen is supposed so be curved, but I couldn’t make one shaped like that or find one in the sticker database unfortunately, so maybe I’ll update it in the future, but for now I’m very pleased with the result :D

I hope you’ll like it too!

FE5D4EE8-12D2-4478-8E8E-7BC3EF3369B7.jpeg

4DEA78E4-20D1-4576-95A8-85DD025B2264.jpeg

EDAF6F88-F56A-4DAF-94CE-DAEF223DA1CF.jpeg

#vaillante #michelvaillant #spongeinside

I have been doing some livery's lately
I want to share with you all in this Thread:).
Let me just throw out a big applause to all livery creators, really outstanding work, wow!:cheers:.
I start with my latest work!

AMR GT3 V12 VANTAGE ADAC N24 #007 2018 - The drivers, Maxime Martin, Marco Sørensen, Nicki Thiim, Darren Turner, brought the car home in 4th place at the 24 Hours of Nürburgring 2018.
4899926301669852177_23.jpg

2014 LechnerRacing Qpod N. Thiim
Porsche Supercup.
Big thanks to @Maninashed for making nearly all of the logos for me:)👍
6989665868339773441_23.jpg

IMSA Continental Ford VOLT #7
It is actually a GT3 livery!, but I decided to use the Gr.4 for authenticity! It's Sport Mode ready.
7214860130476655641_23.jpg

McLaren GTR SENNA Edition RM
8152157455984363009_23.jpg

Audi R8 LMS Belgium #32 2018

Big thanks to @Maninashed for the many Decals he made for all four versions for me:cheers:
8215141873160848905_23.jpg

Audi R8 LMS Belgium #33 2018
Big thanks to @Maninashed :)
7206341048214258177_23.jpg

Audi R8 LMS Germany #98 2018
8511821987649191945_23.jpg

Audi R8 LMS Germany #99 2018
8503372251389756417_23.jpg

Ginetta G55 Century Motorsport (GT4)
Big thanks to @Feng Vang , and @MatskiMonk for all the Decals they both made for me:). Please take notice of the Water bottle on the hood!
Also take notice of the Roof, it contains of the Ginetta text logo placed time consuming in a pattern, just like the real livery!, the same is done on the front fender, and on the rear!:)
5908727189151416329_23.jpg

To download my livery's, use this link:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/1116350/gallery/all

I appreciate a Like & Repost! Thx;)
Leave a comment, if you feel like it!

While you are in there, take a look of my other stuff on my Page in game:)👍
Enjoy! :gtplanet: Over and Out.

"In order to finish first, first you have to finish"! Racing term.

GTS not loading Custom Livery when entering a lobby. Also, the Driver's uniform & helmet Liveries load stock instead of custom designs.

In order to race with my Liveries, I must go to Livery Editor and individually save & upload each Livery that I intend to use during that day's racing. The next time I turn on the PS4 and load GTS, I must go through the Save & Upload agonizing process.

Does anyone know why this happens? What do I do, or how do I correct it?

GTS not loading Custom Livery when entering a lobby. Also, the Driver's uniform & helmet Liveries load stock instead of custom designs.
I only had this once when I accidentally delted the livery version that I had on my car. I then put on one that was still in my library/collection and everything was fine.
Maybe you can capture a video of what exaclty happens and how you handle it?

@Strax that’s beautiful. If it had the Esso man decals and was on the Supra Racing Concept I’d put it on! :D I never drive the FT-1, I don’t know why. :lol:

@Strax that’s beautiful. If it had the Esso man decals and was on the Supra Racing Concept I’d put it on! :D I never drive the FT-1, I don’t know why. :lol:
The Esso Oil Drop man is there! It's in the back of the car :P I don't have the GR Supra yet, but I personally like the FT-1 a lot more!
K32
@Strax could you tell me what blue you used for that livery? Looks amazing!
It's a B5 small flakes iirc, I'll tell you for certain later today when I get back home ;)

The less popular 1997 Primera BTCC

7359449141356823572_0.jpg
Fantastic work! It makes me want to replicate Matt Neal's Primera livery (I'd love to do the '98 car but the images of the various wheels would be a killer, so would have to settle for the '99 version). A job for a rainy day I feel!

I have only one tiny criticism and that's, that you've used the wrong 'Skyline'. The one you've used looks to be from the later G35 models where the R33 version looks like this:

R33GTR+and+SKYLINES1.jpg

Fantastic work! It makes me want to replicate Matt Neal's Primera livery (I'd love to do the '98 car but the images of the various wheels would be a killer, so would have to settle for the '99 version). A job for a rainy day I feel!

I have only one tiny criticism and that's, that you've used the wrong 'Skyline'. The one you've used looks to be from the later G35 models where the R33 version looks like this:

R33GTR+and+SKYLINES1.jpg

I had a good look at Matt Neal's myself, there deoesn't seem to be a lot of high resolution images of the car to make a decent attempt at the wheels logo unfortunately. Might do a bit of digging later and see if I can find anything to work with.

With the Skyline logo my initial idea was to create one in the style of the actual Primera logo on the car which I quickly decided was going to be too much work for something that might not even look right. The one I used was because it was a nice big high res image easy to convert to an SVG while the R33 era logos I searched for were low res and required cutting out and cleaning up in Photoshop first which I didnt feel was worth the hassle for a logo so similar.

The Esso Oil Drop man is there! It's in the back of the car :P I don't have the GR Supra yet, but I personally like the FT-1 a lot more!

It's a B5 small flakes iirc, I'll tell you for certain later today when I get back home ;)
Oh yeah my bad, didn’t see him :D

Back